Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (52899 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by HopeAtHand: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Billyonaire:
I love women, and I guess you think I will vote for Hilary ? Hell No, I vote for a fellow man who love women, just like me.

But, Trump will NOT win. There is more to life than loving women. Hilary will win, because politics is not for those who are sincere, its those who are ready to transcend the Gods with their cunningness and lies. I wonder why Trump bothers, at his level, he is already above and beyond every President, he is supposed to have Presidents in his pocket. It is a disgrace that he is belittling himself.

I was actually reading sense into your comment until i saw the rubbish you wrote@bolded.

Only in your dreams can you assume that Trump is half as powerful as the POTUS. My opinion of you places you as an ill-educated man who believes he can write whatever he feels without doing an indepth analysis of whatever opinion he holds. The power of the US president is second to none on earth. Forget about the drama and hype of Putin, hes no where near the powers enshrined on the POTUS. Putin is just a man who knows how to milk his nuisance value.

Donald Trump is clearly richer than the present and past US presidents but is still vying for the office, that alone should have made you think critically what that office entails before posting that rubbish you wrote.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Emassive(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why should you care so much about another man's land instead of focusing on your nation that's crumbling by the second. America needs a racist more than ever.
Lucasbalo:
Those guys don't know diddly square about American politics. They just want to belong. The best thing is to ignore them. Trump hates people that looks like them with passion. I don't know why any African will support a confirmed racist ?.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tripleclick:

mmr man go on Twitter ... type " #DNCleaks2" and learn about yr crook candidate

Three gbosa for you. Brasil that stupid black woman CNN reporter was sacked for leaking debate questions to Hiliary camp the media no Carry am till date, thank God the part two is out Wolf a white and tapper also a white (mr i know everything). That tapper dey always do like say he is an angel brought from heaven. CNN the corruption cable network. Hiliary will use them blacks and trump them

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
IEDA:
jeez see talk.Please get your facts right,trump is a billionaire.
whats the definition of a billonaire.
lets start from there.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by tartar9(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
90% of those likes for trump are from Igbos...always supporting the wrong thing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Tripleclick(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sammiejokes:

Three gbosa for you. Brasil that stupid black woman CNN reporter was sacked for leaking debate questions to Hiliary camp the media no Carry am till date, thank God the part two is out Wolf a white and tapper also a white (mr i know everything). That tapper dey always do like say he is an angel brought from heaven. CNN the most corruption cable network. Hiliary will them black and dump them
My bro.... their own corruption be like network... it connects from govt to media and to the elites

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sammiejokes:

Three gbosa for you. Brasil that stupid black woman CNN reporter was sacked for leaking debate questions to Hiliary camp the media no Carry am till date, thank God the part two is out Wolf a white and tapper also a white (mr i know everything). That tapper dey always do like say he is an angel brought from heaven. CNN the most corruption cable network. Hiliary will them black and dump them
Its a known fact that ted turner is a major to the clintons foundation and a close friend of the family.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Tripleclick(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
tartar9:
90% of those likes for trump are from Igbos...always supporting the wrong thing undecided
No we hste evil... go to twitter now and type #DNCleaks" and see what is called evil
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by kabukabu(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Here are the simple facts for Nigerians back home.
Trump is for
*lower taxes on business to encourage business growth and expansion
*Deportation of illegal immigrants who have committed crimes
*Restrict American involvement in all countries, withdraw from NATIONAL and increase ties with Russia and China.
*Increase American spending on infrastructure at home and reduce dependence on foreign goods and oil.

Hillary is for
*Gun control increases which is against law abiding citizens
*More and higher taxes on middle and high class including business owners
*Abortion
*Same gender marriage
*No deportation of illegal immigrants

Most Nigerians are conservative and would never vote for someone like Hillary.
Most Nigerians however are simply not well versed enough to notice the stark differences between Democrat and Republican policies
If you are a Nigerian supporting Hillary in the US.
you are probably under 25 yrs old and know nothing about politics and you probably never grew up in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
kabukabu:
Here are the simple facts for Nigerians back home.
Trump is for
*lower taxes on business to encourage business growth and expansion
*Deportation of illegal immigrants who have committed crimes
*Restrict American involvement in all countries, withdraw from NATIONAL and increase ties with Russia and China.
*Increase American spending on infrastructure at home and reduce dependence on foreign goods and oil.

Hillary is for
*Gun control increases which is against law abiding citizens
*More and higher taxes on middle and high class including business owners
*Abortion
*Same gender marriage
*No deportation of illegal immigrants

Most Nigerians are conservative and would never vote for someone like Hillary.
Most Nigerians however are simply not well versed enough to notice the stark differences between Democrat and Republican policies
If you are a Nigerian supporting Hillary in the US.
you are probably under 25 yrs old and know nothing about politics and you probably never grew up in Nigeria.

God bless you. and to add most under 25 years in nigeria are still dependent on their parents for monthly Data.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by swagifted(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trump... All day... Erryydayy..!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by tartar9(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tripleclick:
No we hste evil... go to twitter now and type #DNCleaks" and see what is called evil
bla bla bla we know the real reason you guys support him is because you hate Muslims.Anyway,you guys always loose at the end grin
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by luggy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
DONALD TRUMP is the Man

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Lucasbalo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Emassive:
Why should you care so much about another man's land instead of focusing on your nation that's crumbling by the second. America needs a racist more than ever.
America is my homeland.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Zahra has liberty to support any candidate of her choice. grin

IVORY2009:

is okay..... grin

Note: Zahra is supporting Trump grin
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by raphieMontella: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Emassive:
america is not just america dude...
Get that into your head!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by raphieMontella: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
tartar9:

bla bla bla we know the real reason you guys support him is because you hate Muslims.Anyway,you guys always loose at the end grin
i swear...unreasonable humans
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
WE JUST GETTING TO KNOW THAT TWITTER AND WIKILEAKS WAS ATTACKED SOME HOURS AGO. I ALWAYS TAUGHT VESTED INTEREST AND CABALS ARE NIGERIAN THING UNTIL NOW. #DNCLEAKS2 WAS TRENDING AND IT WAS BROUGHT DOWN. SEEMS THE LEAKS IS SHOWING SOME EVIDENCE RELATING TO A MURDER CASE.

he WikiLeaks co-founder also discussed the outcome of the upcoming elections, saying that the Saudi and Qatari governments support Clinton, as well as Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIL/ISIS), and predicted that “Trump wouldn’t be permitted to win.”. even assange believes power that be will not allow trump.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by MrCEO69(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Adminisher:

It is shallow to be attracted to a con man who says outrageous things just to because he says outrageous things. That is anti Christ technique. Trump is not even intelligent enough, deep enough or knowledgeable enough to be US President.
There is depth everywhere. Arab-Israeli issues, Sunni-Shiite, North Korea, Europe , Russia. There are no simple problems and you cannot over-simplify a problem to solve it. Trump is a big joke and embarrassment to his party and the US.

that position is already anti Christ* i care less of who becomes the pre of d USA. They are just puppet. Controlled* by a higher force.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Keenysbojan(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trump

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by knightsTempler: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
I found this interesting so I thought I would copy and paste it and share ……...Trump supporters' campaign 2016 mission statement:

Bill Clinton cheats on his wife=Impeach him!
Donald proudly brags about how he can sexually assault AND has cheated on all 3 of his wives=Elect him.
Hillary oversaw the state department while 4 people died in an embassy attack (while she was given inconclusive information)=Put her in jail!
2 Republicans were in office while over 200 people died in embassy attacks(while they publicly released inconclusive information)=No problem.
Immigrants don't pay taxes=Round them up and kick them out!
Trump doesn't pay taxes=He's a business genius & everyone avoids paying taxes.
Hillary's foundation only spent 87% of their donations helping people=She's a crook!
Trumps foundation paid off his debts, bought sculptures of him, illegally solicited donation NY, received a cease and desist order AND made political donations to avoid investigations while using less than 5% of funds for charity=So savvy... Put him in the White House.
Trump made 4 billion dollars in 40 years, when an index fund started at the same time with the same "small loans" he received would be worth $12 billion today... without a trail of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits and burned small business owners=He's a real business whiz.
Hillary took a loss of $700k=She's a criminal!
Trump is the first candidate in the modern era not to release his tax returns, AND took a billion dollar loss in 1 year=Genius.
Hillary takes responsibility for private email servers and publicly apologizes=Not credible!
Trump denies saying things (on the record, video & audio) he actually said (on the record)=he's just telling it like it is OR what he meant was....

Your arguments are thin.
Your ignorance of reality is shocking.
Your double-standards are offensive, and your willingness to blindly support him and recycle the rhetoric is absurd.
Your opinion is not fact.
Your memes are not credible news articles.

And your hypocrisy is not a platform!!
#EducateAmerica

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by zicoraads: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'll vote for Clinton a million times over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by TheEastActivist: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
tartar9:

Is better to lose with honor than to win with shame. getting used and dumped.

Don't know why some daft individuals thinks that people will always have the same idea, the same thinking and all of that.

Yes I hate Islam and brainwashed muslims and I know is BC you hate Christians you are not voting for trump too. So stick to yours while I stick to mine. The funny thing is that Even Hilary hate islam just that trump is more blunt and controversial.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by omusiliyu(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
1993-2001: William Bill Clinton: Democratic Party

2001-2009: George Washington Bush: Republican Party

2009-2016: Barack Hussein Obama: Democratic Party

It's time for us (Republican party) now
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by omusiliyu(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
If Buhari can't make #1 equal $1, Trump will make $2 equal #1...

I stand with Trump
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
knightsTempler:
I found this interesting so I thought I would copy and paste it and share ……...Trump supporters' campaign 2016 mission statement:

Bill Clinton cheats on his wife=Impeach him!
Donald proudly brags about how he can sexually assault AND has cheated on all 3 of his wives=Elect him.
Hillary oversaw the state department while 4 people died in an embassy attack (while she was given inconclusive information)=Put her in jail!
2 Republicans were in office while over 200 people died in embassy attacks(while they publicly released inconclusive information)=No problem.
Immigrants don't pay taxes=Round them up and kick them out!
Trump doesn't pay taxes=He's a business genius & everyone avoids paying taxes.
Hillary's foundation only spent 87% of their donations helping people=She's a crook!
Trumps foundation paid off his debts, bought sculptures of him, illegally solicited donation NY, received a cease and desist order AND made political donations to avoid investigations while using less than 5% of funds for charity=So savvy... Put him in the White House.
Trump made 4 billion dollars in 40 years, when an index fund started at the same time with the same "small loans" he received would be worth $12 billion today... without a trail of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits and burned small business owners=He's a real business whiz.
Hillary took a loss of $700k=She's a criminal!
Trump is the first candidate in the modern era not to release his tax returns, AND took a billion dollar loss in 1 year=Genius.
Hillary takes responsibility for private email servers and publicly apologizes=Not credible!
Trump denies saying things (on the record, video & audio) he actually said (on the record)=he's just telling it like it is OR what he meant was....

Your arguments are thin.
Your ignorance of reality is shocking.
Your double-standards are offensive, and your willingness to blindly support him and recycle the rhetoric is absurd.
Your opinion is not fact.
Your memes are not credible news articles.

And your hypocrisy is not a platform!!
#EducateAmerica

ALL HE DID WAS BRAG AND HE HAS THE RIGHT TO BRAG JUST AS JAY Z (AN HILIARY SUPPORTER) DOES IN HIS SONGS.

WHAT WE KNOW IS BILL LOST HIS LAW PRACTICE DUE TO SEXUAL ASSUALT CHARGE AND HILARY DEFENDED A SEXUAL ASSAULTER TO THE END.

YOU GUYS HAVE A STANDARD AND CREATE A STANDARD FOR TRUMP. SHE CALLS TRUMP A PUPPET TO PUTIN NOBODY CARES BUT IF HE CALLS HER A NASTY WOMAN ALL HELL IS LET LOOSE. THAT IS DOUBLE STANDARD.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by scholes0(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hillary hits 1,000+

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Boyooosa(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why is NL clock reflecting Jun 07.... just observed.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by opribo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Anyhow they want to do their country let them do my concern is for us to get any dullard away from our Aso rock instead of taking us backwards we need to be the leader in Africa, in education, in agric, in human resource, in economy and in everything. How we feel when the people claimong to be our leaders appear on the world scene without commanding the dignity and respect this country has baffles me. How can the most populous black nation on earth be so beggarly now and then when people who are supposed to be technically sound in the world economy are not given a chance to rule rather we parade shaff as our reps is a big shame indeed.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by thunderbabs: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sammiejokes:

Execution of projects before schedule and under budget Trump over thousands of Hillary

Destruction of Middle east Hillary ov trump.

Cant argue ur first point there coz i know nothing about that but your second point is arguable...

How will you hold her solely responsible for the crises in the middle east..you not objective bro. Did she give the order for the US Army to invade the middle east? There is a president too, mind you and there are terrorists everywhere not making the world easy at the same time
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by baba11(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
For the sake of my dear friends there..i hereby go for Hillary Clinton.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Toluwaase(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Donald calls people what he is;

He says Hillary is crooked:

He accused some people of not paying enough taxes, He has not paid, or there is no proof he has paid taxes in ten years
He claims Washington is corrupt, He is even more corrupt than the Washington set-up, there are proofs he has been involved in many corrupt practices
He claims illegal immigrants should be sent packing, Melania worked in America as an illegal immigrant before becoming a citizen
etc etc.

When you watch him talk, he is guilty of things he accuses other of doing. He wants to paint others black so that he will look good. He is only a bully. If he eventually becomes the next American President, his reign will mark the beginning of the end of America's greatness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.