Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (52902 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by nelsonjj: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]where una dey during election in naija and how una take save us from this rebels in power. just wish people can mind their business. aprokos! donald or clinton should go ahead, tomorrow a winner must emerge.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by zcee: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
I go for trump,Hilary can't handle USA.no mata what,I 'll still go fo trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by mikeade11(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
So you say!! Perverts won't like Trump I know
Adminisher:
Hillary is miles better. Trump is a walking lie. He is fooling a section of the minority white males in the US with controversial policies he won't be able to implement.

The Republicans don't even like him. It is their confusion and dis unity that led to Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by thunderbabs: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Level of Intelligence

Hilary over Trump

All throu the campaign nd debate, Trump argues and blames his opponent like a secondary school boy fighting his class mate, hillary.

Level of confidence

Hillary over trump

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Yes to your question. I know both of them quite well because I follow the politics of my country very well. I never said hillary is perfect but one of the two will be president come January 20 of next year. Majority of Americans are pitching their tents with Hillary. Been voting here since I was 18 and I have seen it all. I dont want an avowed racist and a con man and I know he will go away on November 9.
please why aren't the candidates from the minority parties taken seriously or widely talked about in America?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Yes to your question. I know both of them quite well because I follow the politics of my country very well. I never said hillary is perfect but one of the two will be president come January 20 of next year. Majority of Americans are pitching their tents with Hillary. Been voting here since I was 18 and I have seen it all. I dont want an avowed racist and a con man and I know he will go away on November 9.
please am curious why aren't the candidates from the minority parties taken seriously or widely talked about in America?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by kkboy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Triumphant Trump
ikorodureporta:
DONALD TRUMP. Click 'Like'
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
FINgames:
this my problem with people.where you the one that estimated it?
I guess you dont know what is meant by Wikipaedia. Cos I indicated its from Wikipaedia.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2016

She's a disgusting pathological liar and coon. One moment she's anti LGBT, next she's lining up to suck all the tranny_ dìcks in San Francisco.

Benghazi incident, Email...I could go on and on
Russian trolls on nl? This shiit is getting interesting
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
silastemplar:
i can easily guess what part of the country you are from. i can also guess your level of education and the grades.

who is this. Instead of you to state why Hillary is better candidate you are busy generalizing. I have asked many of hiliary's supporter they should tell me one policy why they follow her. over 80% don't have anything tangible to say. I believe trump supporters in Nigeria have several reason why they believe in his policies.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by jamalnation(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hillary

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by henrydadon(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
MarshRiley:
The world has always been ruled by hypocrites,liars and pretenders.
Now we need a real man not someone who wants to be politically correct
That's why Trump is the man

so you are part of the people who voted buhari

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by josite: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hillary will win.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
thunderbabs:
Level of Intelligence

Hilary over Trump

All throu the campaign nd debate, Trump argues and blames his opponent like a secondary school boy fighting his class mate, hillary.

Level of confidence

Hillary over trump

Execution of projects before schedule and under budget Trump over thousands of Hillary

Destruction of Middle east Hillary over trump.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by scholes0(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
ipledge10:
you think Nigerians at home are happy with those in The state? they only pretend to like them. To them it is like trump should deport everyone, so they can feel the heat of recession together

But in this recession, the Nigerians abroad in places like the US are in fact the ones keeping a lot of the ones at home afloat.
I am not sure Nigerians are praying for what you just described upp there.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Oluvico007(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
How dah one tke concern me naaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
It's the battle between devil(Trump) and the dead sea(Hilary)
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Billyonaire:
I guess you dont know what is meant by Wikipaedia. Cos I indicated its from Wikipaedia.
who wrote that article was it not a human?

of course i know what wikipedia is and jimmy wales is one of my role models. but i meant what made you so sure? Even wikipedia have something like a disclaimer on the information written there.
FINgames:
ask yourself this question.

"is my justified hatred for trump allowing me to see hillary clinton as she really is?"

yes @ FINgames. Crystal clear. besides i don't hate trump. I just see him for what he really is. The man is great at entertainment and building hotels and Towers(i don't know about their profitability) but a US president? Hell No!

So what do you see when you look at Hillary?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by hungryboy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thunder fire Hillary Clinton and Trump,
Instead of una to think of how we go take bring down price of garri here,
Una dey do fake votes for people were no go help us.
Na so una been do for Obama, some of una even been wan contribute campaign money send for am sef,
And how did he pay us back?
Not only did he refuse to visit Nigeria,
But came to Kenya to preach on why we should allow gay marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
From the look of things I know America for now needs a more sincere leader to purge its systems of decades of rust accumulated by the Democrats and Republicans.

Trump presidency will do America much gain in that he wants his country to be relieved from the usual every day politicking as it will go a long way lessen America's involvement in external affairs.

His core belief is make the resources within the US be within US for the benefit of the natives. He's genuine. A business .man in politics will only fight to stop erroneous machanisms laid by career politicians, as encountered in market place or promote the status quo which I doubt trump is for.

The day I lost respect for clinton was when she mocked the death of Gaddaffi on TV while jumping for joy. A deeper look in the system of things in America will shock you to the bone marrow how carreer politicians and elite run the affairs of the world through Washington DC

Trump will not feed their ego neither will he succumb to their dictates. For Hillary she will always be the hawk she is, no change.

Uncle Sam is another name for satan in hebrew language. The state of the US has gone apostate and it will never get better. Clinton may get in there to worst the mess because it has never been better

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ipledge10(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
scholes0:

But in this recession, the Nigerians abroad in places like the US are in fact the ones keeping a lot of the ones at home afloat.
I am not sure Nigerians are praying for what you just described upp there.
An Average Nigeria is selfish, About Nigeria abroad supporting those in Nigeria in this recession time, thats true
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sultty(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Though I'm not a politics freak but I think Donald trump will trump Hilary Clinton
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sammiejokes:

who is this. Instead of you to state why Hillary is better candidate you are busy generalizing. I have asked many of hiliary's supporter they should tell me one policy why they follow her. over 80% don't have anything tangible to say. I believe trump supporters in Nigeria have several reason why they believe in his policies.
Oga go and sleep, or better still go get some education.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Phi001(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
LoJ:

I would agree with your post. Except, Trump is not as rich, and as intelligent as people believe. At most, he is worth $100 millions. It is not enough to pretend to be part of the "cabal".
Is that so?
I don't support either but Trump is worth $3.7 billion...I'd like to know where you got your $100 million net worth from?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
FINgames:
who wrote that article was it not a human?

of course i know what wikipedia is and jimmy wales is one of my role models. but i meant what made you so sure? Even wikipedia have something like a disclaimer on the information written there.

If you do not believe Wikipaedia because it is written by humans, then may be I should consult the Bible or Koran to get data so you can believe.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
silastemplar:

yes @ FINgames. Crystal clear. besides i don't hate trump. I just see him for what he really is. The man is great at entertainment and building hotels and Towers(i don't know about their profitability) but a US president? Hell No!

So what do you see when you look at Hillary?
tell one thing hilliary has built all her life.

Best 10 airport USA not found

best buildings in the world 2016 USA not found

best trains in the world usa has lost out

So tell me what the Obama/Hiliary has done than to create low paying jobs for americans. Yes we have provide 2 million jobs but ask what kind of jobs.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nipplesfreak(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
....Pls dont trust Hillary ,she is a snake.Vote TRUMP;TRUST TRUMP...You will thank me later...
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
silastemplar:
Oga go and sleep, or better still go get some education.

your generations living and unborn needs education. fool
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by olamiposi007(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hillary Clinton all the way
Mother of all

Dickhead Dump or dumb can not go anywhere,he don't have anything good for Africans.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ranks007:
From the look of things I know America for now needs a more sincere leader to purge its systems of decades of rust accumulated by the Democrats and Republicans.

Trump presidency will do America much gain in that he wants his country to be relieved from the usual every day politicking as it will go a long way lessen America's involvement in external affairs.

His core belief is make the resources within the US be within US for the benefit of the natives. He's genuine. A business .man in politics will only fight to stop erroneous machanisms laid by career politicians, as encountered in market place or promote the status quo which I doubt trump is for.

The day I lost respect for clinton was when she mocked the death of Gaddaffi on TV while jumping for joy. A deeper look in the system of things in America will shock you to the bone marrow how carreer politicians and elite run the affairs of the world through Washington DC

Trump will not feed their ego neither will he succumb to their dictates. For Hillary she will always be the hawk she is, no change.

Uncle Sam is another name for satan in hebrew language. The state of the US has gone apostate and it will never get better. Clinton may get in there to worst the mess because it has never been better

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by AAinEqGuinea: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'm not surprised that our politics came down to these two phonies (Trump and Clinton).

I never supported the bloody crook Hillary.

I'm voting Trump tomorrow for all the wrong reasons even though it appears he'll lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos) / How Kim Jong Un Gets His Armoured Mercedes-Maybach Limos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.