Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (52901 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Lucasbalo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
FINgames:
please am curious why aren't the candidates from the minority parties taken seriously or widely talked about in America?
America is basically a two party state. That's why the little parties are not getting a strangle hold on the electorates here. Libertarian Party is an offshoot of Republican and Green Party is an offshoot of Democratic Party.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Maj196(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
No preference though but Hillary is better than tramp

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Semper247(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
youngaz:
Shuld diz Trump of a man enta,USA is gonna ave enemies......formidabble enemies at dat coz wat d man says will breed more terrorists to hate dem
And I really don't know why many Nigerians are gunning 4 Trump...If he enters now and He starts chasing people out...including their sisters dey are planning to visit...that is wen dey will know dat Trump is a Mistake to America...I no kuku get Family for US...UK toh sure!

I just tire for some people. U will find outburst majority of people supporting Trump here are either iPods or pdp.... Sore losers.

U will be surprised they don't even know who trump or Hillary are..

Their support is based on hearsay..

Most of them didn't watch the candidates during debates..

Most of them are AIT addicts...

They love anyone who promote hate and violence...

They hate anything progressive..

I mean, how can a sane African person want to vote Trump?
How

Some of these people supporting Trump on nairaland will claim Hillary is bad but they don't even know her sins..

Using her private email server to transmit govt Info(most non confidential) had been adjudged tonne her sin and was accused of lying to the fed agency about her not knowing what she did was wrong.

That has been one serious sin against her which had dealt a serious blow to her popularity because it had been over blown by her adversaries. In this part of the world, things like that are not even considered abnormal .

So who is Donald Trump?
Everything wrong with human existence is Donald Trump.... Simply put.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by stsinner: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Results of early voting shows Hillary is leading the orange man & i expect her to have over 270 EC needed to win. The world awaits the first female POTUS!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY! Hillary all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, haters should go and drink acid. you don't care.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Forwetinnah: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
It's DONALD TRUMP for me any day any time..the mass murderer and chief Con artist in the person of Hillary Rodman *Kill-ton* should take several seats back. That's it!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Thank you buddy, a lot of those guys shouting Tramp doesn't know a diddly square about American politics or the way things work here. The funny part is that the racist Tramp don't even care for people who look like them. They are just gobbling out bunch craps.
ipobia, always a looser hahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by markbenny(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Donald Trump will bring peace, because he will not make trouble with elder Putin, Hilary we cannot guarantee that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Semper247:

I just tire for some people. U will find outburst majority of people supporting Trump here are either iPods or pdp.... Sore losers.

U will be surprised they don't even know who trump or Hillary are..

Their support is based on hearsay..

Most of them didn't watch the candidates during debates..

Most of them are AIT addicts...

They love anyone who promote hate and violence...

They hate anything progressive..

I mean, how can a sane African person want to vote Trump?
How

Some of these people supporting Trump on nairaland will claim Hillary is bad but they don't even know her sins..

Using her private email server to transmit govt Info(most non confidential) had been adjudged tonne her sin and was accused of lying to the fed agency about her not knowing what she did was wrong.

That has been one serious sin against her which had dealt a serious blow to her popularity because it had been over blown by her adversaries. In this part of the world, things like that are not even considered abnormal .

So who is Donald Trump?
Everything wrong with human existence is Donald Trump.... Simply put.

for your information am not IPOD and am more APC than PDP. I watched the three debates live on CNN. you cannot just generalize. A man who is a billionaire is everything wrong with human existence keep that to yourself. If you work in Mobil and use your private mails to transact official business and your competitors/random hackers was able to get the information. Will you still be on the job. A woman was rejoicing over death of Qaddafi handing over that country to ISIS and you are here telling us why we should support her. bros you have a choice and you cant come here to lecture us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Billyonaire:
Assumption is the mother of all Bleep-ups. One of Trump's Towers, the 43-story trophy office tower at New York, 1290 Sixth is worth as much as $1.5 billion. Trump's stake is estimated to be $450 million. This is from Wikipaedia.
I do not assume. I "know" what I am talking about.

The trump towers, as most buildings bearing the name "trump", were not build by him, and many of them do not belong to him. If you know the wealth of someone by consulting wikipedia, you will surely err.

Most experts agree, that Trump is far less richer than what is usually thought. The number of his failed ventures, is mesmerizing.

He is definitely not a (high) member of the "club".
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2016

She's a disgusting pathological liar and coon. One moment she's anti LGBT, next she's lining up to suck all the tranny_ dìcks in San Francisco.

Benghazi incident, Email...I could go on and on

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2016

She's a disgusting pathological liar and coon. One moment she's anti LGBT, next she's lining up to suck all the tranny_ dìcks in San Francisco.

son of hate spotted. well, for your information, hillary doesn't care.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by kodded(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
madridguy:
I don't have any choice of candidate among them both but one thing is certain is that Trump will loss the election. The IPOB are born loser and they won't support any candidate with clear mind only with bitterness. Many are supporting Trump thinking him Trump will help them in actualization of their Biafra grin

Chai another heartbreak awaiting the Anti-Buhari.

undecided angry
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by fergie001: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
hungryboy:
Thunder fire Hillary Clinton and Trump,
Instead of una to think of how we go take bring down price of garri here,
Una dey do fake votes for people were no go help us.
Na so una been do for Obama, some of una even been wan contribute campaign money send for am sef,
And how did he pay us back?
Not only did he refuse to visit Nigeria,
But came to Kenya to preach on why we should allow gay marriage.
Honestly,na u get sense pass for here
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by abbey621(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
When you rely on the media as your sole source of information, it is easy to be misled.

TRUMP's MESSAGE:

1: He is the first presidential candidate to openly call for a border to keep illegal immigrants out of the country. Why? Illegal immigrants coming in from Mexico are more likely to commit crimes like robbery, rape and murder. Since they are undocumented, it is hard for local law enforcements to track them. It is also unfair to those who have been waiting to come into the country legally and are denied constantly, you should never be rewarded for doing things ILLEGAL.

MEDIA'S VERSION:

***BREAKING NEWS*** Donald Trump calls Mexicans RAPIST & MURDERERS. He wants to build a wall to keep people from their families.

TRUMP's MESSAGE:

2. RADICAL Islamists are already present in our country, we need to stop the issuance of visa from countries known to have radical extremism and obligate those countries to come up with a more concrete way of verifying their citizens before we allow them into the US. Also, we need to patrol the local mosque and neighborhood so we can have better intelligence and information gathering before the terrorists strikes.

MEDIA'S VESION:

***BREAKING NEWS**** Trump calls for BAN on all Muslims and threatens racial profiling of Muslim communities in the US.

These are just two examples of how the media which happens to majorly owned by Democratic/Liberal companies are rigging the election for Clinton. ENLIGHTEN YOURSELVES!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Phi001:

Is that so?
I don't support either but Trump is worth $3.7 billion...I'd like to know where you got your $100 million net worth from?
I have my sources.
If you truly believe Trump is worth even $1 billion, then you may want to make deeper research.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by MayorTee00(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
#AMERICANS
please learn from your younger brother in a particular region of westafrica....

The change he voted in sometime back has not stopped TRAVELLING around d world.....

If you make mistake like him ehnn!! You will have a president who goes around America looking for BLACKS TO DEPORT... i say mai own ooo.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
LoJ:

I do not assume. I "know" what I am talking about.

The trump towers, as most buildings bearing the name "trump", were not build by him, and many of them do not belong to him. If you know the wealth of someone by consulting wikipedia, you will surely err.

Most experts agree, that Trump is far less richer than what is usually thought. The number of his failed ventures, is mesmerizing.

In anycase, even if trump is worth 450 millions $, it is quite insignificant in the Us. Even Dr. Dre, Madonna, Diddy, and not long ago 50 cent, are worth more than that.

He is definitely not a (high) member of the "club".

I feel like running away from nairaland when I evaluate the reasoning I get here and compare with interactions at better fora. I clearly stated just one of the hundreds of structures owned by the Trump empire. I didnt even mention the worth of his Boeing and Helicopter. Its a shame that I am even explaining this. One of his Towers is worth $1.5 billion, read billion and his stake is $450m. You said he is worth $100m and I said, his stake on just one of the building is worth $450m. And you go beserk, whats the worth of his plane, his helicopter, his Ranches at Scotland. Na wa o. Make una take am easy with ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by sirfee(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2016

Baba goodday sir,I always enjoy your contributon on this platform,people like u inspired me to join nairaland coz you're always saying the truth
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Banter1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hillary Clinton is the next US President. By the grace of God.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
abbey621:
When you rely on the media as your sole source of information, it is easy to be misled.

TRUMP's MESSAGE:

1: He is the first presidential candidate to openly call for a border to keep illegal immigrants out of the country. Why? Illegal immigrants coming in from Mexico are more likely to commit crimes like robbery, rape and murder. Since they are undocumented, it is hard for local law enforcements to track them. It is also unfair to those who have been waiting to come into the country legally and are denied constantly, you should never be rewarded for doing things ILLEGAL.

MEDIA'S VERSION:

***BREAKING NEWS*** Donald Trump calls Mexicans RAPIST & MURDERERS. He wants to build a wall to keep people from their families.

TRUMP's MESSAGE:

2. RADICAL Islamists are already present in our country, we need to stop the issuance of visa from countries known to have radical extremism and obligate those countries to come up with a more concrete way of verifying their citizens before we allow them into the US. Also, we need to patrol the local mosque and neighborhood so we can have better intelligence and information gathering before the terrorists strikes.

MEDIA'S VESION:

***BREAKING NEWS**** Trump calls for BAN on all Muslims and threatens racial profiling of Muslim communities in the US.

These are just two examples of how the media which happens to majorly owned by Democratic/Liberal companies are rigging the election for Clinton. ENLIGHTEN YOURSELVES!

dont mind them they believe anything hook line and sinker. most of his nigerian haters argue trump said blacks are lazy bunch of useless poeople. show us evidence they become mumu, some of them super mumu will now search search all naa reported speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Billyonaire:

I feel like running away from nairaland when I evaluate the reasoning I get here and compare with interactions at better fora. I clearly stated just one of the hundreds of structures owned by the Trump empire. I didnt even mention the worth of his Boeing and Helicopter. Its a shame that I am even explaining this. One of his Towers is worth $1.5 billion, read billion and his stake is $450m. You said he is worth $100m and I said, his stake on just one of the building is worth $450m. And you go beserk, whats the worth of his plane, his helicopter, his Ranches at Scotland. Na wa o. Make una take am easy with ignorance.

dont mind them, nigerians are the laziest when it comes to general knowledge. all they do is read biology,chemistry. simple google they cannot use effectively. imagine one of them comparing p diddy, 50 cent to trump. what a country

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ilenaira: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I will not write, I will not fall for the joke my African people are clearly playing here........ We are joking right? ....... Riiighttttt!? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by IEDA: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
LoJ:

I would agree with your post. Except, Trump is not as rich, and as intelligent as people believe. At most, he is worth $100 millions. It is not enough to pretend to be part of the "cabal".
jeez see talk.Please get your facts right,trump is a billionaire.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Edum13656: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
photo speak

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Deenite(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
ikorodureporta how you take do am, dis ur post is dated june 7, nd it made first page november 7.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by whyx06(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
youngaz:
Shuld diz Trump of a man enta,USA is gonna ave enemies......formidabble enemies at dat coz wat d man says will breed more terrorists to hate dem
And I really don't know why many Nigerians are gunning 4 Trump...If he enters now and He starts chasing people out...including their sisters dey are planning to visit...that is wen dey will know dat Trump is a Mistake to America...I no kuku get Family for US...UK toh sure!

Brother, I think it's good the man chase us out. Let me ask, why are we visiting there own country instead of we develop our dear nation?

American should stay American
Africans should stay in there own country too.... Shhhhiiieeekkkkeeennnaaa
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ikorodureporta: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Deenite:
ikorodureporta how you take do am, dis ur post is dated june 7, nd it made first page november 7.

na sign of e-blessing. U know say na nov i join nl? (next wk)
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Billyonaire:

If you do not believe Wikipaedia because it is written by humans, then may be I should consult the Bible or Koran to get data so you can believe.
i have learnt to question everything. by the way i didnt say i dont believe wikipedia. i said you shouldnt be too sure.(another way of saying you should break the value of trump tower starting with the first principles like how wikepedia came up with its estimate and how much space in trump tower is worth based on demand and supply)

But dont forget Wikipedia also cite other sites.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Tripleclick(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Adminisher:

It is shallow to be attracted to a con man who says outrageous things just to because he says outrageous things. That is anti Christ technique. Trump is not even intelligent enough, deep enough or knowledgeable enough to be US President.
There is depth everywhere. Arab-Israeli issues, Sunni-Shiite, North Korea, Europe , Russia. There are no simple problems and you cannot over-simplify a problem to solve it. Trump is a big joke and embarrassment to his party and the US.
mmr man go on Twitter ... type " #DNCleaks2" and learn about yr crook candidate
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Emassive(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
The more reason why we need him to send everyone back home if possible so that we can work for our on nation building policies.
youngaz:
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Tripleclick(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Banter1:
Hillary Clinton is the next US President. By the grace of God.
Dare not add God in d same sentence with that devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.