Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things (62624 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by DownChelsea(f): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2019
uthlaw:
no advantage,they believe giving getting sex deserve award!
women are the beneficiaries/receivers in sex
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by chukwuibuipob: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2019
sad embarassed undecided undecided waste of time
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by francisisking: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2019
fairfora:
Unfortunately, guys of nowadays don't understand ladies. Women are same all over the world. If you want to win their hearts, you have to make patience your best friend cos they like taking their time. They want to study you, consider lots of things before accepting your offer for a date. I'm talking of the serious-minded ones and not the slay queens who would hit you and run to another prey. You may think she's hard to get whereas, she's busy studying you..and if she's the wife material who's ready to get married, she goes a distance to know about you,including going spiritual. By the time you finally get married, she'd now be telling you how far sje had gone without you knowing...amd that's if she wants you to know at all because our women are highly secretive. Na weton den wan Male you know about them, na in you go know, no matter how much you pamper them. Whereas, on top of a delicious meal or at bed time, a man could vomit almost all he has kept in his heart to her.
did you break to phone touch pad??
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Robenna(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2019
Noo
I Am A Christian Now
That Was Den

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Hameex(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Na female bestie I need biko grin grin cheesy
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by ZULIK: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Hello i meet a Lady we just greeted and traffic was green, i got feelings for her but i don't want to rush things, i want that closeness and friendship to be there, but am just finding it very hard to put the right words or start a continious conversation.
Guys i need mature ideas

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2019
fairfora:
Unfortunately, guys of nowadays don't understand ladies. Women are same all over the world. If you want to win their hearts, you have to make patience your best friend cos they like taking their time. They want to study you, consider lots of things before accepting your offer for a date. I'm talking of the serious-minded ones and not the slay queens who would hit you and run to another prey. You may think she's hard to get whereas, she's busy studying you..and if she's the wife material who's ready to get married, she goes a distance to know about you,including going spiritual. By the time you finally get married, she'd now be telling you how far sje had gone without you knowing...amd that's if she wants you to know at all because our women are highly secretive. Na weton den wan Male you know about them, na in you go know, no matter how much you pamper them. Whereas, on top of a delicious meal or at bed time, a man could vomit almost all he has kept in his heart to her.

Really? This comment scares me but noted
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by bluefilm: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Younghacka:
State One Advantage Of Having A Girlfriend.

You said one but I will give you ten.

Here we go.

1. You will call pesin taya

2. You will recharge and sub for pesin taya.

3. You go watch zeeworld taya.

4. In short make i no lie you, you go entertain pesin taya.

5. You go listen to useless and pointless stories taya.

6. You go use style turn errand boy and you no go fit complain. Like play like play, you go begin wash pant sef join am.

7. You go begin take permission before you leave your own house.

8. Your friends too go begin take permission before dey can come to your place.

9. You go dey spend eh. Bros, I say you go spend. I no dey joke. You must spend.

10. But well sha, you go dey eat steady. You go eat her food assuming she Sabi cook, then later you go eat am too join.

But Bros make i no lie you, as time goes on, you no go too dey gbadu even the fückery sef again.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by joepepsy(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Is this your write up for naija girls or Togo? If you are referring to naija girls 1 to 5 should be money. .They are programmed to reason like that.
xxxtedyxxx:
Are you ready to get a gf/wife and enjoy all the fun that comes with a race romantic relationship ?? Or you want to continue making excuses, talking yourself out of approaches and spending lonely nights with your Vaseline (no pun intended). grin wink cheesy

If yes, you can either read on bro or just close this page; and keep on living a life of excuses while your friends, who are more socially aware keep getting all the beautiful girls.

Stated below are 5 attitudes/mistakes which can automatically turn a girl off and suggestions on what you should do instead.

1) Whining - To whine is to complain annoyingly. Take back sec and think about your previous Convo/relationship in which you complained bitterly. Was all all the whining worth it? I bet your answer is no

Learn to always sort things out I'm a mature way. If you continue whining, it won't be long before she starts comparing you with other guys.

2) Clinging/Neediness- This is one of the biggest turnoffs for most women. In the dating scene, it means being emotionally dependent on a woman.

Are you needy?

Logically evaluate your previous convos/relationships to see if you are a victim of this attitude. If yes, then learn to give women space. Allow them to be their own person bro.

3) Tightwad/Stingy How stingy are you bro? Do you freely give? I do not mean giving like a maga or ATM oh.. grin. Learn to give to a girl when she deserves it. Armed with this idea you won't given like a "maga" or be considered as one. For example, a guy sending cash/or 1500 MTN to a girl who doesn'tfl call him/or give him attention is a pure "maga". She doesn't value you bro, so why waste your time?. Only do things for girls when they deserve it or when they are invested in you too.

4) Laziness Are your passionate about your life or just like spending hours looking/chatting with girls? Chatting and looking for girls all day will, in the long run, only make you look jobless and lazy.

Get busy with yourself bro. Focus on your dreams and aspirations( Work, School, Hobbies,Talents). Start doing something worthy and women will like and appreciate you more.

5) Over eagerness for Intimacy/Groping- This one is huge. You will need to understand attraction is in stages before you get rid of this one. You met a girl off this morning and you want her to be your wife/gf on thwe evening of that same day? Calm down bro.

Attraction, as it pertains to women, is not a logical thing- it's emotional bro. No need to rush it. If you are exhibiting the qualities of a bf/husband/ already, you won't even need to to ask her out.

Over eagerness for intimacy, often times, is a sure symptom of being clingy which invariably results in desperation.

Evaluate your dating scenarios and make the necessary corrections. Worthy mentions no included here are: jealousy and hot temper/getting angry easily.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Olaburn(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckedd
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by CanadaOrBust: 1:18am On Oct 21, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
grin
No 1:Get Rich

NO 2:GeT Richer

NO 3:GeT Richest

No 4:BE f*cking richer than d Richest

No 5:GeT Richer than no 4 grin

They will all Lick ur feet. Trust me. cheesy wink

Being rich is not enough. You have to know how to strategically deploy and publicize your richness, then women will be all over you , convincing themselves it has nothing to do with your richness (shameless beings)

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by odiagabros(m): 1:33am On Oct 21, 2019
2016 post made front page... These mods must high on cheap drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Odinaka00(m): 2:14am On Oct 21, 2019
When a girl likes You, she likes You, even if you don't have a cent, she will even go out of her ways to support you.. I'm talking about South African girls, majority of them are honest, If they don't like you but like your friend, they will tell you so that you know lol.

Another thing which is more like natural is. When it seems like it's difficult to get a babe, just forget about them, focus more on your hustle, self look, self confidence, self love, packaging, happiness trust me they 'll come

6 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Stop being broke.
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Thanks for this...
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Oyeleye101(m): 2:30am On Oct 21, 2019
bluefilm:

You said one but I will give you ten.

Here we go.

1. You will call pesin taya

2. You will recharge and sub for pesin taya.

3. You go watch zeeworld taya.

4. In short make i no lie you, you go entertain pesin taya.

5. You go listen to useless and pointless stories taya.

6. You go use style turn errand boy and you no go fit complain. Like play like play, you go begin wash pant sef join am.

7. You go begin take permission before you leave your own house.

8. Your friends too go begin take permission before dey can come to your place.

9. Your go dey spend. Bros, I say you go spend. I no dey joke. You must spend.

10. But well sha, you go dey eat. You go eat her food assuming she Sabi cook, then later you go eat am too join.

But Bros make i no lie you, as time goes on, you no go too dey gbadu the fückery again.
zeeworld grin
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by udeze2000: 2:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Forget all these do's and Don'ts.
Oga just be rich and successful. Every other thing shall be added on to you

2 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by whatthefuck01: 2:43am On Oct 21, 2019
MONEY is the key.. get rich with a bad attitude, u will av d most beautiful girl as ur wify.
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by tintingz(m): 2:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Sometimes I think this so called relationship tips are waste of time.
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Excuzeme: 2:55am On Oct 21, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Are you ready to get a gf/wife and enjoy all the fun that comes with a race romantic relationship ??

1) Whining - To whine is to complain annoyingly.
2) Clinging/Neediness- This is one of the biggest turnoffs for most women.

3) Tightwad/Stingy How stingy are you bro? Do you freely give?

4) Laziness Are your passionate about your life or just like spending hours looking/chatting with girls?

5) Over eagerness for Intimacy/Groping- This one is huge. You will need to understand attraction is in stages before you get rid of this one. You met a girl off this morning and you want her to be your wife/gf on thwe evening of that same day? Calm down bro.

Peace.

Shocking how someone spends their whole day to come u with this sort of crap, all in an effor to push a particular narrative! shocked

Do you need a wife/girl, then dont do X, Y,Z ........ like it is some kind of life-saving prescription! grin grin grin
Idleness-induced Lubbish
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 21, 2019
fairfora:

b. ullshiiit.. be as rich as ned.. you think they'll spend 0sec thinking about crap..

their answer will come faster than the speed of light..

op list is so full of shiit

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2019
dapo456:
Thanks for this...
Bros you go pay me for that name oo..
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 21, 2019
smiley bro you don't wanna hear the story.... i actually ran out of name in 2016 then i remembered i was also named dapo, so i started bearing it again.
biGDhAp:
Bros you go pay me for that name oo..
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 21, 2019
dapo456:
smiley bro you don't wanna hear the story.... i actually ran out of name in 2016 then i remembered i was also named dapo, so i started bearing it again.

lol.. you should never forget that name. it's unique..

we both share the same name
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Slimdada(m): 4:10am On Oct 21, 2019
Real gees can testify that its very difficult getting a good real wife material in naija more than catching a usa client online

So many fake love outchea

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by HacheNoire: 4:21am On Oct 21, 2019
Only small boys still need girlfriends/wives

We buy them.

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by gideon286(m): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Are you ready to get a gf/wife and enjoy all the fun that comes with a race romantic relationship ?? Or you want to continue making excuses, talking yourself out of approaches and spending lonely nights with your Vaseline (no pun intended). grin wink cheesy

If yes, you can either read on bro or just close this page; and keep on living a life of excuses while your friends, who are more socially aware keep getting all the beautiful girls.

Stated below are 5 attitudes/mistakes which can automatically turn a girl off and suggestions on what you should do instead.

1) Whining - To whine is to complain annoyingly. Take back sec and think about your previous Convo/relationship in which you complained bitterly. Was all all the whining worth it? I bet your answer is no

Learn to always sort things out I'm a mature way. If you continue whining, it won't be long before she starts comparing you with other guys.

2) Clinging/Neediness- This is one of the biggest turnoffs for most women. In the dating scene, it means being emotionally dependent on a woman.

Are you needy?

Logically evaluate your previous convos/relationships to see if you are a victim of this attitude. If yes, then learn to give women space. Allow them to be their own person bro.

3) Tightwad/Stingy How stingy are you bro? Do you freely give? I do not mean giving like a maga or ATM oh.. grin. Learn to give to a girl when she deserves it. Armed with this idea you won't given like a "maga" or be considered as one. For example, a guy sending cash/or 1500 MTN to a girl who doesn'tfl call him/or give him attention is a pure "maga". She doesn't value you bro, so why waste your time?. Only do things for girls when they deserve it or when they are invested in you too.

4) Laziness Are your passionate about your life or just like spending hours looking/chatting with girls? Chatting and looking for girls all day will, in the long run, only make you look jobless and lazy.

Get busy with yourself bro. Focus on your dreams and aspirations( Work, School, Hobbies,Talents). Start doing something worthy and women will like and appreciate you more.

Attraction, as it pertains to women, is not a logical thing- it's emotional bro. No need to rush it. If you are exhibiting the qualities of a bf/husband/ already, you won't even need to to ask her out.

Over eagerness for intimacy, often times, is a sure symptom of being clingy which invariably results in desperation.

Evaluate your dating scenarios and make the necessary corrections. Worthy mentions no included here are: jealousy and hot temper/getting angry easily.

Peace.

You are not a real nigarrr (according to one nairalander)

Real nigarrrs don't say shit with cramps

Pussy is a slave to the Rich!

4 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Number 1 is sooooooo annoying! Most times it's "I need money" or "I'm broke".

Abeg almost everyone is broke under this regime, no need to loud and complain. Simply go to God in prsyers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Game For Romancelanders. / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.