Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things (62620 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by MrPsalmist(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
2016 post making front page in 2019 God is really wonderful OP God has done it for you go and testify

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Eaglefine(f): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
If you hear a lady saying my child is my everything... Just know the father ran away!

Wisdom will not kill me grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by moderatedguy: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
landmark86:
Op if you care to no, I live in a city/town where pvssy is cheaper than pure water. so hold your keypoints.
which town is that
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by donprinyo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Op goan sleep. Lakpuo chi ejiela
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by BarrElChapo(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Younghacka:
State One Advantage Of Having A Girlfriend.

grin grin
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ladies need relationships more.. Stop giving men rules..

You can't give a club owner rules on how to relate with his desired players undecided

Polygamy forever undecided

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Xclusiveme: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Someone like me that earns #100k Monthly, even with the attitude listed i can still land myself a beautiful girlfriend.
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Ategberoson(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
I'm sure Op, won't repeat that gibberish in 2019, he was obviously living in 14th century when he wrote that tales by moonlight

all these 5 point on top a lady wey another guy go dey help u shag?
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Xclusiveme:
Someone like me that earns #100k Monthly, even with the attitude listed i can still land myself a beautiful girlfriend.
Even with 30k, N power money... Ladies still dey rush...

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by kelvindj98: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
I've got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

13 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by supercase1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
PureGoldh:
The only thing wey dey my mind is just to work hard so as to make myself and my parents happy... That's just my primary aim.

Who girlfriend epp BikO undecided

My people.. If you need Pure Original Natural Honey call or whatsapp 0 8 1 0 166 6771
Honey man grin

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by supercase1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
All u need is raw Kash...... ... even if u be slowpoke naija woman go marry u + u go still cheat on am join yet she no go complain grin

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
bentlywills:
No GF No problem grin grin grin Lol. Abi no woman no problems but the truth is, we can't do without them. Anytime I travel out of town, either outside Nigeria or within, I used to enjoy one relative peace I always find hard to describe. I'd sleep with my legs spread in my bed...like babies do. No shouts, no nags. I'd order my meal and sleep anytime I choose. Once I realise that na tomorrow I go catch my flight back home, my mind go dey tink orisirisi. grin

I only remember my kids when in away.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by ekaette1621: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
I HAVE THREE WIVES ALREADY AND THEY ARE GIVING ME CONSTANT HEADACHE.

SO I DONT NEED ANOTHER ONE.
THANKS
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
To chat babe sef dey tire me, in fact i'm clueless, perhaps I dedicated too m,uch time to my development that I've lost the zeal to pursue a relationship. I need major help

5 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by unikprince(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
landmark86:
Op if you care to no, I live in a city/town where pvssy is cheaper than pure water. so hold your keypoints.
I guess it's sapele grin
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Mescana22(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Story, Bro i just need a woman or lady that i will be sex with, no more no less, anytime she is Hot, holla me and i will go and suck her p**ssy dry and give her multiple orgasm, and go home, she can have boy friend or husban, ion care, just lets have sexual satisfaction, Am in Ghana, Accra East legon for intrested babes, i suck pass wilson cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by fk002: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Is getting a girlfriend/wife difficult?

Wow this is my first to of hearing it
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by notoriousbabe: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Copy and paste bullshiiiiiiiiiiit.
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by ahahnow: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
bentlywills:
No GF No problem grin grin grin

This one and soapy is like one and two
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by DownChelsea(f): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Are you ready to get a gf/wife and enjoy all the fun that comes with a race romantic relationship ?? Or you want to continue making excuses, talking yourself out of approaches and spending lonely nights with your Vaseline (no pun intended). grin wink cheesy

If yes, you can either read on bro or just close this page; and keep on living a life of excuses while your friends, who are more socially aware keep getting all the beautiful girls.

Stated below are 5 attitudes/mistakes which can automatically turn a girl off and suggestions on what you should do instead.

1) Whining - To whine is to complain annoyingly. Take back sec and think about your previous Convo/relationship in which you complained bitterly. Was all all the whining worth it? I bet your answer is no

Learn to always sort things out I'm a mature way. If you continue whining, it won't be long before she starts comparing you with other guys.

2) Clinging/Neediness- This is one of the biggest turnoffs for most women. In the dating scene, it means being emotionally dependent on a woman.

Are you needy?

Logically evaluate your previous convos/relationships to see if you are a victim of this attitude. If yes, then learn to give women space. Allow them to be their own person bro.

3) Tightwad/Stingy How stingy are you bro? Do you freely give? I do not mean giving like a maga or ATM oh.. grin. Learn to give to a girl when she deserves it. Armed with this idea you won't given like a "maga" or be considered as one. For example, a guy sending cash/or 1500 MTN to a girl who doesn'tfl call him/or give him attention is a pure "maga". She doesn't value you bro, so why waste your time?. Only do things for girls when they deserve it or when they are invested in you too.

4) Laziness Are your passionate about your life or just like spending hours looking/chatting with girls? Chatting and looking for girls all day will, in the long run, only make you look jobless and lazy.

Get busy with yourself bro. Focus on your dreams and aspirations( Work, School, Hobbies,Talents). Start doing something worthy and women will like and appreciate you more.

5) Over eagerness for Intimacy/Groping- This one is huge. You will need to understand attraction is in stages before you get rid of this one. You met a girl off this morning and you want her to be your wife/gf on thwe evening of that same day? Calm down bro.

Attraction, as it pertains to women, is not a logical thing- it's emotional bro. No need to rush it. If you are exhibiting the qualities of a bf/husband/ already, you won't even need to to ask her out.

Over eagerness for intimacy, often times, is a sure symptom of being clingy which invariably results in desperation.

Evaluate your dating scenarios and make the necessary corrections. Worthy mentions no included here are: jealousy and hot temper/getting angry easily.

Peace.
boys are looking for one night stands, you’re here preaching for them. The only message boiz want to hear is fastest ways to knack different girls everyday. Cos boys have always believed in the saying, “NO TIME”!

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by bizhop01: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
This is late 2019 sir,
With your fat pocket you can get over 10 girls daily if you need this is 100% posible,
Stop misleading people with 1966 formula.

na-dem-go-rush-you
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Kayoderebel(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pussywar:
how?

My comment got moderated. Basically this thread is plain dumb and those 5 points explains it
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by wunaESQ(m): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
money 4 hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by naijadrivablog: 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Posted three years ago and it just made FP

Mods, if God de answer una as una de.do,una go like am tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by PureGoldh(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2019
supercase1:

Honey man grin

Boss Mi...hope you have placed yOur own orders? angry
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Ejjis(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by Evaromantik1(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2019
You may download Njo by Slowdog ft Zoro for free
Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by judegive417: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2019
See below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by uthlaw: 12:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Younghacka:
State One Advantage Of Having A Girlfriend.
no advantage,they believe giving sex deserve award!

3 Likes

Re: Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things by DexterousOne(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Lamasta:
You people have come again with your list grin
This is Nigeria where money answereth all things not list is that clear @ OP

That's unfortunate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.