Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) (7238 Views)

Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / After Two Years Of Chasing, I Finally Fingered Her(photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
*Deleted*

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Was it hot? Because that finger looks cremated grin

10 Likes

Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Okay, I was thinking you were gonna rain curses on the OP, but I wasn't disappointed, then again I'll ask why you abused that OP that opened that thread about her being the most endowed female nairalander.

Tell me, what's different here, Is it cos its a guy showing off his stupidity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
undecided
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
*I don't even know what ta type undecided
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
Okay, I was thinking you were gonna rain curses on the OP, but I wasn't disappointed, then again I'll ask why you abused that OP that opened that thread about her being the most endowed female nairalander.

It's only a drawing. Plus I can sense he's just clowning around. Even I have chill days. Come on, give me a break.
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

It's only a drawing. Plus I can sense he's just clowning around. Even I have chill days. Come on, give me a break.
LOL. The day I'll give you a break will be the day I'll give you a head. wink LOL.
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
ugly finger grin grin chaiii disgusting,ayama!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL. The day I'll give you a break will be the day I'll give you a head. wink LOL.

Whatever.

I asked you a question on the wrestling thread, is your former moniker puntertim? You remind me of him.
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Whatever.

I asked you a question on the wrestling thread, is your former moniker puntertim? You remind me of him.
LOL. I didn't see your mention, the thread was deleted before I could reply.

My moniker wasn't puntertim_ funny you still can't recognized me punk. grin

Shhh don't tell anyone. Lol.
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL. I didn't see your mention, the thread was deleted before I could reply.

My moniker wasn't puntertim_ funny you still can't recognized me punk. grin

Shhh don't tell anyone. Lol.

Now the wheels in my head are turning but I still can't place you. Help a sista out tongue I'll reward you handsomely for your trouble grin
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Now the wheels in my head are turning but I still can't place you. Help a sista out tongue I'll reward you handsomely for your trouble grin
I don't accept bribes, thank you very much. But cos I'm a gentleman, and I believe its not nice to keep a lady in suspense (especially one I want to give a head) LOL. Lemme indulge you.

There was once a time you said you liked this male monikers: candyrain_ butchcassidy_ puntertim_ joseph1832_ and one more. I'm among these... wink
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
I don't accept bribes, thank you very much. But cos I'm a gentleman, and I believe its not nice to keep a lady in suspense (especially one I want to give a head) LOL. Lemme indulge you.

There was once a time you said you liked this male monikers: candyrain_ butchcassidy_ puntertim_ joseph1832_ and one more. I'm among these... wink

You're not helping at all undecided Ok, 1st two letters of your former moniker might jog the amnesia tongue Help a sista outttt
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You're not helping at all undecided Ok, 1st two letters of your former moniker might jog the amnesia tongue Help a sista outttt
No need for that. But I'll hint you, I once referred to you as "As annoying as PunkyVeer".

Remember?
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
No need for that. But I'll hint you, I once referred to you as "As annoying as PunkyVeer".

Remember?

Joseph!
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Joseph!
LMFAO. grin How are you Mary?
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
LMFAO. grin How are you Mary?

grin

What's with the new name?
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
That's how two people hijack the thread from the OP...

Get a room you two...

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by Dejideji1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:

Don't mind her she was trying to protect the dignity of women. (her kind) see hypocrisy
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dejideji1:

Don't mind her she was trying to protect the dignity of women. (her kind) see hypocrisy
I thought as much, as if some women need their dignity protected. LOL.
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by PunterTim(m): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Whatever.

'THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE'
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by iamdurent(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

grin

What's with the new name?
Sorry I just saw this, my new name stem from my own name being put in prison for 1 year. Lol.
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
Sorry I just saw this, my new name stem from my own name being put in prison for 1 year. Lol.

One year? shocked What did you do? The mod that did that must have mad love for you lol
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

One year? shocked What did you do? The mod that did that must have mad love for you lol
LOL. Well I wouldn't know about that, lol. Speaking of love, how about throwing some around eh. grin
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
its like your everywere.
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL. Well I wouldn't know about that, lol. Speaking of love, how about throwing some around eh. grin

Here, catch...

Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
slimthugchimee:
its like your everywere.
undecided
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
iamdurent:
grin grin grin grin
What is wrong with this one? undecided
Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by vicstar(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
mehn!! Diz dude got me real good undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by ShaqFu: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Here, catch...
Never knew you're the lil mermaid. grin I'm talking about the real deal, away from preying eyes... Cos I wouldn't want you to enact ghost mode on me again, and disappear for 5 months. Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Fingered The Beach! (photos) by sexymoma(f): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
The way u position ya hand sef shows you be real "ote"
u nor go sabi at all... Ote na im u be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) / Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) / Girl Lambasted For Uploading Unclad Selfie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.