Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers (25335 Views)

Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada / PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by greatiyk4u(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2016
tiwiex:

I supported Buhari during the election. But common guys, how was Buhari's campaign funded? This is not a fight against corruption. This is destroying any oppositions against 2019. Think about the implication for democracy and Nigeria.

No implication dear

Campaign money is usually gotten through donations by the rich members like politicians and business moguls not opening CBN wide for everybody to loot as they like

Are u indirectly supporting squashing above #100Billion just 4 campaign?.........PDP claimed that time 2 have raised enough money through donations 4 campaign and completion of their party edifice

PDP controlled more states and seats at NASS before the election, if APC could raise their own fund from the few states they controlled, why would PDP had dry our reserve for an ambition claimed not to worth the blood of any Nigeria..........what other blood is more than the hunger, frustration and starvation the left us in now as a result of their selfish political ambition?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by unitysheart(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2016
jmslimx:
Thief na Thief .. But no where in the world you probe campaign funds!! APC should forget they will be out of power too ... and then it will be them turn

If APC should use our national fund for campaign in the future, they should be treated the same way too.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by ademega(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Praktikals:

And some people want us to believe Jonah was not desperate to remain in power
I wonder oh. he only conceded because he has bribe all the bribeables still no favourable results. he saw hand work of God directly.

1 Like

Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by tiwiex(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

No implication dear

Campaign money is usually gotten through donations by the rich members like politicians and business moguls not opening CBN wide for everybody to loot as they like

Are u indirectly supporting squashing above #100Billion just 4 campaign?.........PDP claimed that time 2 have raised enough money through donations 4 campaign and completion of their party edifice

PDP controlled more states and seats at NASS before the election, if APC could raise their own fund from the few states they controlled, why would PDP had dry our reserve for an ambition claimed not to worth the blood of any Nigeria..........what other blood is more than the hunger, frustration and starvation the left us in now as a result of their selfish political ambition?

So stealing from the state does not need probing? Even if Buhari clearly knows the monies spent came through ELECTED state governors. Bros, I guess we are in the animal farm all over again.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by qleap2all(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Goddex:
Buhari is probing two things:
1) Jonathan's security votes
2) Jonathan's campaign funds
Yes for no. 1 but 2 No. No. 1 leads to No. 2
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by MoneyGreen(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
shocked 23 billion?
You go fear money na! Wey me dey yah dey find 500k kpere cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by greatiyk4u(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2016
tiwiex:

So stealing from the state does not need probing? Even if Buhari clearly knows the monies spent came through ELECTED state governors. Bros, I guess we are in the animal farm all over again.

There you go again..............probing of state governments is the job of the state Governors......PMB is busy probing corrupt elements at the federal level who happen to be mainly PDP members, ....we expect serious state govts to follow suit
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by kalaboyama: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
You mean Jo Ina tan ??

bwahahahhahahahah

you can never have someone like that man in ur family
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by Mylove55(f): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2016
bewla:
uhmm am speechless
and ipod said no money was shared or returned, that is all propagandan,
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by goodforsomthing: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2016
Nigeria leaders and money is like monkey and banana. APC, PDP are the same thing no different,this people will finish steal all our money from #23 billion, 450million, 100 million and their children will be spending anyhow.

Thank God for another new day,struggle continues with my making cool cash from my naijabet account to support myself.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by Adeoba10(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2016
jmslimx:
Thief na Thief .. But no where in the world you probe campaign funds!! APC should forget they will be out of power too ... and then it will be them turn
Bro, dats exactly what i want people to knw... Those shouting witchhunt shld keep calm, wat Apc is doing now will atleast reduce the rate which dey will embezzle money, bcus dey will av it at d back of dia mind dat Para venture dey missed the next election den pdp too will go for dem... Den vice versa....
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by Angelo45(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2016
macaranta:
APC used money rituals to fund their own campaign?
Hmmm grin Oga easy na.. Na u b d native doctor wey help dem do am abi
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by marlockj: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2016
Chai see how money was flying.....yet u see our youth dancing for governors who won @ supreme court....does youth who dance Hw much was given to dem nothing...

Those that wey killed during election....

I Hv said to my self, nothing will Mke mi fight for any vote...
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by Norstrademus(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
Witchhunting? Or so they should go scud free right?
since u quoted me cn u please answer my question?
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by Originalsly: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2016
comrChris:
wondering how efcc custody will be, they are just arresting n detaining people without trial in this democratic 21st century!!

take it or leave it this is pure witch hunting..probing security votes n campaign fund shows how dumb efcc n fg are..anyway nothing last forever they will one day be out of office n their yansh will be open
In this democratic 21st century don't you know arresting someone doesn't mean the person must be charged?... and you must be first charged before going to trial? ....and weren't they already out of office for yearsss?...why wasn't their yansh opened?.... abeg... with this your comment you should never refer to anyone as being dumb.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by kingmekus(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
cashkid:

Why dont u keep shut and stop displaying ur foolishness and ignorance publicly?
Mumu, zombie keep believing everything they tell you and if you quote me again I will paralyse that your handd
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by cashkid: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2016
kingmekus:
Mumu, zombie keep believing everything they tell you and if you quote me again I will paralyse that your handd

I still repeat stop displaying ur stupidity n foolishness publicly. I understand ur problem you hear. You will paralyse my hand, even ur papa no reach..........quote me again and i will let u know what people wey own u have bn keeping away from u..........
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by yomz1e(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2016
Thats why David Cameron said " we are fantastically corrupt" watched Rich Nigerians in London, after the Arabs, Chinese, Russians and Nigerians highest spenders in the UK on luxury goods! what pained me the most was the same guy i went to college with in North London, one of the richest african in the UK, is now supplying luxury goods for African Elites, if i had known he would have been my bestie back then!

wait o! how come Niaraland has not been a listed company yet, mek we buy shares before it blows up? lascas?
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by allycat: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

No implication dear

When this story of Deizani giving cash first came up EFCC said the money was paid to Deizanis account by some buisiness men and they were only probing it because it was meant to bribe INEC officials.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by Bakass(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
dont just mind those stupid idiots wit dia stupid drunk brother
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by greatiyk4u(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
allycat:

When this story of Deizani giving cash first came up EFCC said the money was paid to Deizanis account by some buisiness men and they were only probing it because it was meant to bribe INEC officials.

Source/link to where they said that
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by ogmask: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
jmslimx:

Who told you campaign funds can't be probed.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by Nickyblithe: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
funny enough where was efcc when all these was taking place
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by allycat: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Source/link to where they said that

https://www.nairaland.com/3092984/diezanis-n23billion-efcc-traces-n15billion
Diezani's N23billion: EFCC Traces N15billion To Ex-ministers, Others - Politics - Nigeria - Nairaland Forum
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by jpphilips(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Most campaign funds were routed through Fidelity bank, that explains why Peter Obi was stuck with Jonathan like a fly
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by jpphilips(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:
Those in the SS and SE are using NDA and iPod to blackmail the government into dropping all cases pending against them by the anti-graft agencies- I hope with these arrests, we wouldn't see a resurgence of the "siblings" of the Ineffectual Ogogro Buffoon, Boko Haram.

A nest of killers, how one noble man once described the party- and ooooh, how right he was!

The good news is that there are several probe cases still pending, if Buhari intensifies his anti corruption campaign, he may recover so much that he may not need much oil money to fund his budget for the next 4yrs, the bombers can continue

1 Like

Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by erico2k2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
Dasuki, Dokpesi and a host of others...

Give it time. At least you know money was disbursed right?
This is where you get deceived I said name one person they who they managed to convict. You are naming people in custody enjoying 3 square meals. Dansuki whom the FG refuse to bring to court to say all what they have said he said with his own mouth Are you sure you are following the massive distraction going atm?
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by erico2k2(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
jpphilips:
Most campaign funds were routed through Fidelity bank, that explains why Peter Obi was stuck with Jonathan like a fly
Have you stopped to ask yourself where the money came from?
So if Indomi Nigeria limited puts in 10B naira into fidelity bank for PDP it now amounts to fraud right?
It's these technicalities that are hindering the EFCC FROM securing conviction. U ha e evidence money got I to an account moved and changed hands but you can't find the source. Why not wait until you get the source and all involved b4 going to court why go to court with %40 evidence that's not enough to secure convicted. They the EFCC now result in asking the court to grant extention upon extention to detain the caused. Extentions to detain has its limits and I'm sure the EFCC are fast approaching that limit.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by ShaqFu: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
erico2k2:

This is where you get deceived I said name one person they who they managed to convict. You are naming people in custody enjoying 3 square meals. Dansuki whom the FG refuse to bring to court to say all what they have said he said with his own mouth Are you sure you are following the massive distraction going atm?
On the contrary, you said name one person they've managed to put in prison, and I named two. So please show me where you actually said "convict" in the post I quoted.

And you should even tell me where Dasuki and Dokpesi are, at the moment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning / Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Atiku Reacts To Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.