Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers (25334 Views)

Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada / PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by erico2k2(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Adeoba10:

Bro, dats exactly what i want people to knw... Those shouting witchhunt shld keep calm, wat Apc is doing now will atleast reduce the rate which dey will embezzle money, bcus dey will av it at d back of dia mind dat Para venture dey missed the next election den pdp too will go for dem... Den vice versa....
As much as I hate this but it is true that's the on thing positive in all this arrest.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by erico2k2(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Etern:

Why has Wike not charged Amaechi in any Rivers state high court since the past year? He has no immunity. EFCC is focusing on monies stolen from CBN vaults. PDP at the federal level had access to the vaults since 1999.
Plz show us any link to suggest what you just said
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
On the contrary, you said name one person they've managed to put in prison, and I named two. So please show me where you actually said "convict" in the post I quoted.

And you should even tell me where Dasuki and Dokpesi are, at the moment?
Guy you are so funny who is in prison? How can you put someone in prison without conviction? ??
Dansuki is under detention in a cell. That's not prison plz note the diffrence. Going to Jail no joke.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by ShaqFu: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy you are so funny who is in prison? How can you put someone in prison without conviction? ??
Dansuki is under detention in a cell. That's not prison plz note the diffrence. Going to Jail no joke.
And the cell or detention Dasuki is in is where exactly, his home right?
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by erico2k2(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
And the cell or detention Dasuki is in is where exactly, his home right?
Guy grow off this.u already gt the gist
No conviction yet simple.let's wait and see who the manage to land in prison.
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by jpphilips(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
erico2k2:

Have you stopped to ask yourself where the money came from?
So if Indomi Nigeria limited puts in 10B naira into fidelity bank for PDP it now amounts to fraud right?
It's these technicalities that are hindering the EFCC FROM securing conviction. U ha e evidence money got I to an account moved and changed hands but you can't find the source. Why not wait until you get the source and all involved b4 going to court why go to court with %40 evidence that's not enough to secure convicted. They the EFCC now result in asking the court to grant extention upon extention to detain the caused. Extentions to detain has its limits and I'm sure the EFCC are fast approaching that limit.

Are you on any eye prescription?
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
jpphilips:

Are you on any eye prescription?
Not at all But I recon you must be on one of them medication that makes one see things
Re: N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers by SherriLobito(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get your Email address @ cheap rate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatima Yelwa Goje Buried As Saraki, Others Attend (Photos) / INEC Chairman Accused Of Mounting Pressure On Rivers State REC / Alex Otti Visits Sanwo-Olu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.