Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG (34346 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / Buhari’s Aides Frustrating Dialogue With Militants – Bayelsa Elders For Progress / Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Vee159: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
National confab is the only way forward... Negotiation is just window dressing.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Nature8(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Good one my Niger Delta Brothers....Give Niger Delta Their resource control

Clean up their land

Replicate Lagos or Abuja in Niger Delta

Create Jobs for them

Give them functional Sea port

Give them their oil blocks

Leave their oil

They have tried much to feed this Nation

I think is right time we move to Apoi oil field in Badagry and oils in Billions of Barrel in Ondo that would serve as source of income to the whole Africa

We are ready to gulp the oil of 95%..

I am Proudly 5%

God bless Niger Delta

God bless South East

Nigeria Shioor

Well spoken bro..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Who FG epp? Them don baff? Who them serve?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by FXCRAFT: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why is no one talking about the new pipeline they bombed yesterday belonging to Chevron?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by ripbubu: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Imagine

This is to the Gen. public we're not negotiating with any Committee. if Fed Govt is discussing wth any group they're doing that on their own

https://mobile.twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/740428140640620550
grin grin ;Dsweet news,, hope u can hear this

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by cashkid: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
FXCRAFT:

Why is no one talking about the new pipeline they bombed yesterday belonging to Chevron?

cos bombing pipelines is no more news.........they can kontinu

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by OjukwuWarBird: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fesomu:
Another 2million of una people go soon die. Hausa people wey no get chill @ all

No oil no gas no salaries no light more hunger.

Yoruba boy how far. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by cashkid: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

No oil no gas no salaries no light more hunger.

Yoruba boy how far. grin

And u go dey drink oil abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by ripbubu: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Yoloba man i know you are so pained but i am sorry to say this

Ur divide and rule tactics is over
We the Easterners are now drunken in love for we have known our common enemy and we dont give a damn

Shioor
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by ripbubu: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pwayne2016:
like i said your divide and rule tactics is over..

We are formidable

The Zoo must fall weda u like it or not

No more Niger Delta oil for you

Like you people said de oil money and cocoa in South west will feed the whole World

We Easterners are watching in 3d flat screen eyes

Kikikikikiiikikiki
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
kenonze I hope u're seeing this, the boyz are not even ready to dialogue with your darling FG.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by kryptonian1987(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
I expected the yorubas to say: "enough is a enough"! if ND wants fiscal federalism or independent state/nation they should give it to them, since they keep on shouting "na our oyel" everytime! It's high time they come out from and say the truth rather than perusing with their colonial master ( hausa and fulani).

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by ripbubu: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Savour the bait.

OMG what clueless criminals grin.
cry me a lagoon grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by ripbubu: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jkyoung:
Good one boys....talk not to the federal bastards
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by OjukwuWarBird: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
cashkid:

And u go dey drink oil abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hunger dey kill oooooo. No wonder your President run go londongrin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by emvico(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
let them do whatever they want to do. if they like let them distroy the whole country. who go die, go die. and who go live go live. but if anything happen to any of my family member, they will see the other side of me

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Pyno30: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Imagine

This is to the Gen. public we're not negotiating with any Committee. if Fed Govt is discussing wth any group they're doing that on their own

https://mobile.twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/740428140640620550
Idiotic. Bloody animalz. NAVY should kill them all.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by emvico(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
let them do whatever they want to do. if they like let them distroy the whole country. who go die, go die. and who go live go live. but if anything happen to any of my family member, they will see the other side of me.

ABEG na joke i they joke cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by mich24(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Your fake laugh cannot disguise the fact that....there is and can never be a Biafra where you can exploit the minorities ever... grin

As you have need exploiting them.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by cashkid: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
kryptonian1987:
I expected the yorubas to say: "enough is a enough"! if ND wants fiscal federalism or independent state/nation they should give it to them, since they keep on shouting "na our oyel" everytime! It's high time they come out from and say the truth rather than perusing with their colonial master ( hausa and fulani).

Why seeking their support? u can do it on your own..........press on............Yorubas will rather be with their colonial masters as u said than speak for greedy, lazy 5%.............Nonsense........

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by agitator: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Bad news for my South West brothers.

When hunger go deal with una finish, na Amala and Ewedu una go dey eat morning, afternoon and night

Only drop in oil price, dem don dey thief garri and amala. When e stop to flow wetin u think say go happen?

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Pyno30: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

I was on the Road and Keke man Horned for me, i didn't hear,

the next thing he said

Hey. . Like say you don join your President get Ear Infection Baah.

I said. . . Send me to London for checkup.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Kontinu to deceive yourself.....eastern Nigeria is no more united than the rest of Nigeria....if you like bury your head in the sand but be not deceived that your dream to dominate them in your imaginary enclave will ever materialise... angry
Neither is the Niger Deltas but that did not diminish their aims and objectives

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Yoloba man i know you are so pained but i am sorry to say this

Ur divide and rule tactics is over
We the Easterners are now drunken in love for we have known our common enemy and we dont give a damn

Shioor
coolitempa1:

Kontinu to deceive yourself.....eastern Nigeria is no more united than the rest of Nigeria....if you like bury your head in the sand but be not deceived that your dream to dominate them in your imaginary enclave will ever materialise... angry
Neither is the Niger Deltas but that did not diminish their aims and objectives
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Fredchisom(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
IPOBians r ready to take up arms at any slightest command combined with their Niger delta brothers ....the zoo is finished unless true federalism is implemented

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by cashkid: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

U neva answer my question..........wen u answer that question, then i will be ready to gladly take you on.........till then, keep to ur lane.....
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by dustmalik: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
ripbubu:
cry me a lagoon grin grin cheesy
You are a kid, so i don't blame you for not understanding the strategy the FG is employing.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by luckylucky: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
These guys so called Avengers are not Niger Deltas but they are aggrieved ibos who need aimlessly and selfish sovereignty and freedom. I think youths across nigeria society should rise up against these Monsters that aim to reckless our economy. To me personally, I think Avengers should start bombing the Onitsha bridge and engulf Onitsha market , then I will said they mean business. Avengers are day light enemies of Niger Deltas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by AreaFada2: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
To even begin, FG should dust up Confab Report and begin implementing it with immediate alacrity.

Who will trust an FG navigated by two-faced chameleons? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by OgaTheTop2: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
cashkid:

Ah wonder o.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by PecE2Make: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Naijura jaga jaga. poor man de suffer suffer..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.