Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG (34345 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / Buhari’s Aides Frustrating Dialogue With Militants – Bayelsa Elders For Progress / Wike Begs Niger Delta Avengers To Accept Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by agitator: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
luckylucky:
These guys so called Avengers are not Niger Deltas but they are aggrieved ibos who need aimlessly and selfish sovereignty and freedom. I think youths across nigeria society should rise up against these Monsters that aim to reckless our economy. To me personally, I think Avengers should start bombing the Onitsha bridge and engulf Onitsha market , then I will said they mean business. Avengers are day light enemies of Niger Deltas.

Bros this your grammar sef fit bomb 3rd mainland bridge. Hope say u been dey for bush inside Ibadan when u post this? angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by elisra(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Your fake laugh cannot disguise the fact that....there is and can never be a Biafra where you can exploit the minorities ever... grin
if actually you are a woman,its terrible o.
And look who is talking of exploitation,wicked people.
Its now obvious who is going to suffer the divorce.
The northerners can farm anf sell their farm produce for the oil money and the igbos can do with trading of the yams while yoruba will ................ am sorry there is no place for you in the equation and that is why you cry more the northerners.
Serpent tribe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Fredchisom(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
wait a minute...so u think I will kill my brother for Nigeria if I m in military ...hail no.fg is as confused as someone that grad with pass

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
You negotiate with this group, another group Springs up tomorrow, why not tackle the main issue why these groups keep springing up,so they have no excuse to start agitating tomorrow.Negotiation is just Window dressing, the main issue is still there, even if these avengers decide to take a chill pill, it's only a matter of time before another group surfaces to agitate for the same issue,we will keep going round in circles until this issue is addressed once and for all

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by luckylucky: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
agitator:

Bros this your grammar sef fit bomb 3rd mainland bridge. Hope say u been dey for bush inside Ibadan when u post this? angry angry angry
You're a fool omo ibo
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Boyooosa(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ta le eyin?

Woon ma kan yin won ti ra iso!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by sammhi(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Refusing to negotiate is also a negotiation... main thing is resource control..let that be put on motion by NASS... giving them peanut is a bribe....

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by sammhi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Refusing to negotiate is also a negotiation... main thing is resource control..let that be put on motion by NASS... hmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by dgershion(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Navy arrest coordinator of major attacks on pipelines

Kess Ewubare Yesterday 181251

– The Nigerian Navy has paraded a suspected militant leader along with six other suspects arrested for other crimes

– The suspect whose name was not given is accused of coordinating attacks on all the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) facilities

– The commander of the NNS Delta Commodore Raimi Mohammed said his men are working to apprehend other collaborators who were currently on the run

The Nigerian Navy has arrested the suspected coordinator of the multiple attacks on oil and gas facilities in the creeks of Delta state.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Niger Delta militants have vowed to continue the bombing of oil and gas installations in the Niger Delta region despite large military presence in the zone.
The suspected militant leader was paraded by the Nigerian Navy Ship (NNS) Delta in Warri on Monday, June 6 along with six other suspects arrested for other crimes, including one of the alleged killers of some security personnel and civilians at Batan community, Warri south-west council area of Delta state, on April 30, the Nation reports.

READ ALSO: Mixed reactions trails military withdrawal

In an address at a press conference held at the base of the command in Warri, the commander of the NNS Delta, Commodore Raimi Mohammed said the arrest of the suspect who coordinator of the attacks on all the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) facilities would curtail further attacks on facilities in the area. wink
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by elisra(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fredchisom:
IPOBians r ready to take up arms at any slightest command combined with their Niger delta brothers ....the zoo is finished unless true federalism is implemented
what the vandals do not know is that brothers have settled their scores.
Dont dare brothers in arms.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by elisra(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
dustmalik:

You are a kid, so i don't blame you for not understanding the strategy the FG is employing.
and u dont also know what the avengers are employing.
U think u are well informed than abuja.
This is a case of do anyhow see anyhow

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by sokera: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
no one is talking about their threat , Missiles and bomb everywhere ? Hahahahaha this people can make too much noise ... NDA please blow more pipelines ooooo , we are begging please blow more .... Useless people ...

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Ramanto(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
why should they prefer slugs to dialogue? it's gonna be a two way loss. let them act wise and not heed to whispers of their fake acclaimed brothers. even them go run when the wahala start
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by piagetskinner(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
The fed govt was reasonable enough to think of dialogue.. .but these Niger delta scavengers say they want it the hard way.. .

I hope they get it
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by MoneyGreen(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Bad news for my South West brothers.

When hunger go deal with una finish, na Amala and Ewedu una go dey eat morning, afternoon and night
amala and ewedu sweet well oh.. When I dey Ibadan I eat am for over 2 weeks.. See pizza, see shawarma but I say no, give me amala , ewedu, gbegiri and better goat meat any day any time I go nyam am nicely grin

And I'm a full blooded Igbo from Anambra state o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by teebell999(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Ibos forming Niger delta.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Empty head! smh
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by jpphilips(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
According to Thisday online edition of March 2016, Niger delta Avengers claimed responsibility for an Attack on the Forcados Export Pipeline Owned by SPDC, Below are the highest producing oil blocks that feed into those pipelines believed to have shut down by virtue of the attack and its ownership;

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/10/nigeria-loses-300000bpd-to-attack-on-forcados-pipeline/

OML 26 - FHN, Egbert Imomoh
OML 30 - Shoreline Energy, kola karim
OML 34,53,54 - NDEP, Ibru
OML40- Eland oil and gas, Emeka Offor
OML42 - NECONDE, Ernest Azudialu
OML 18- Eroton Charles odita, financed by, Diamond bank (paschal Dozie), fidelity bank (Peter obi)
OMLs 4, 38 & 41 - SEPLAT, ABC Orjiakor .
OML 30- NPDC

With Forcados hit, Nigeria lost approximately between 250,000bopd to 300,000bopd.
Victims; SOUTHERN INVESTORS

On 11th May 2016 vanguard online edition reported that Avengers have disrupted flow from the NCTL pipeline, a cursory look at the major oil blocks producing into the NCTL pipeline reveals that Southerners are the hardest hit.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/shell-closes-bonny-terminal-alleged-attack-nembe-pipeline/

NCTL pipeline- AITEO, Benedict peters/Chike onwujekwe
OML 24- Pan ocean Festus Fadeyi and Energia, Chief AK Horsefall /Felix Amieyeofori
OML 29-AITEO, Benedict peters/Chike onwujekwe
OML 24-New cross/Energia, Chief AK Horsefall.

On 29th May barely 2 weeks after the NCTL bombing, the Vanguard news announced the bombing of Ogbaimbiri–Tebidaba pipeline by the Niger delta Avengers, below is the ownership structure of oil blocks producing into that Export line.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/militants-shift-attack-bayelsa-bomb-agip-gas-pipeline/

OML 60- Agip/Oando

Since the attacks began, Nigeria has lost over 800,000bbls of crude according to the Nigerian oil minister ibe Kachikwu, this volume represents nearly 60% of Nigeria's daily oil production. from 2.2mbopd down to 1.2mbopd.
Before the Attacks, the Niger delta Avengers announced on their website that their attacks are premised on the inequality/unfair distribution of oil blocks and further alleged that 85% of the blocks are assigned to Northerners.

The biggest puzzle Nigerians need to decipher at this verge is, how can Nigeria lose 50% of its production, yet no Northerner has been hard hit so far, when they are presumed to control 85% of the oil blocks?
Are we falling victim to a carefully orchestrated scam?

Source:http://www.nigeria-oil-gas.com/nigeria_oil_&_gas_concessions_map_&_licenses-34-1-2-c.html

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by DeltaOil: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Kontinu to deceive yourself.....eastern Nigeria is no more united than the rest of Nigeria....if you like bury your head in the sand but be not deceived that your dream to dominate them in your imaginary enclave will ever materialise... angry

PLEASE WHY IS THE SOUTH-WEST SO PAINED ABOUT OUR UNITY WITH THE SOUTH-EAST?
ARE YOU NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR UNITY WITH THE NORTH?

We the Niger Delta have united with the South-East. cheesy

The South-West chose the North, live with it. sad

The North will give you cattle , Ground Nuts, Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen. grin grin

The South-East will help us with Technology grin grin grin

Mind your Northerner please while we cosy up withour South-Eastern people.

Abi fear dey catch you grin grin grin grin

IF WE ARE NOT UNITED WITH OUR SOUTH-EASTERN COUSINS THEN EXPLAIN THESE

GEJ's COAS was from the South-East. grin

GEJ's name Ebele, is from the South-East. grin

Dokubo Asari has reached out to the south-east, see him arriving in the south-east to plan with them on our behalf. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMZcfPDAApE

The South-West chose the North, the South-east chose us grin

Stay ur side make we dey their side.

If you notice they voted for GEJ through out.

We in the South-South have been pushing for this for years, cheesy
its the south-west & north that are scared.

if the Niger Delta & South-East are not united how come that the warning they gave buhari was through Radio Biafra? grin

WE ARE TIRED OF THIS DIVIDE AND RULE!
SO PLEASE REMAIN HAPPY WITH YOUR NORTH AND THEIR CATTLE. cheesy cheesy cheesy

WE LOVE OUR INDUSTRIOUS SOUTH-EASTERN BROTHERS grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by toofit007: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Exactly what the military has apparently been waiting for.

The entire world, especially Amnesty International, the ICC, the UK and everyone else that was calling for dialogue, are listening carefully.

I'm just loving the FG's strategy in this. Only the discerning can understand.

Someone call the DJ. The scAvengers have said they prefer the bullet dance.

what are u talking about self? why are u calling ICC or UN I tell u any aggressive action taking by the Nigeria government on the issue of the avengers will spell doom for the who country. If they say they are not going to dialogue with the federal government they are justified for that decision, u can only dialogue with someone who don't have any spell out demands before embarking on a particular action, but for the avengers their case is quite different because they have a well spell out (10) demands that needs to be met so if that happens to be the case then why all this shouting dialogue up and down! now the federal government should do the right thing. And moreover they have made it clear that their demands are not negotiable so why should dialogue! dialogue!! dialogue!!!? when the issue of dialogue comes in it will create an Avenue for bribe and that is what the avengers are avoiding all this while so if they refuse dialogue then there is nothing the government can do until their demands are met, shalom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by mckenzie25: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Bad news for my South West brothers.

When hunger go deal with una finish, na Amala and Ewedu una go dey eat morning, afternoon and night

That is even if they see d amala and ewedu soup sef,......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by oyinpr(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmm just passing by and watching igbos swallow another mans pill..SMH,the ND struggle is totally perpendicular to your Biafra fracas...so BOUNCE B**CHES!! grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by sexybrooke: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by sexybrooke: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

muslim yoruba where did you creep out from y not act like Christian yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by gretblue: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fredchisom:
IPOBians r ready to take up arms at any slightest command combined with their Niger delta brothers ....the zoo is finished unless true federalism is implemented
But you failed to ask for the same true federalism when your hero aka Stealing is not corruption was in power for close to 6yrs.What has suddenly changed?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by cidy123: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
The end is coming

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by shaqhead: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Niger delta has been feeding Nigeria since 1830.
The only source the Nigerian government get billions of dollars every year is by selling oil they get from the Niger Delta region yet they don't wanna develop the and give them a better life after taking barrels of oil worth over $900 billion dollars every year.

How do you feel if your oil is being taken in that way and you still live in poverty ??
Son, all you just spewed is just emotional sentiments!

Until youths from the ND ask the right questions, they will keep goin round and round gettin the same B.S and they will come on a forum like you to wail!

There was a time the SS said they wanted 13% derivation from the Oil from their lands to develop the Niger Delta. They got it! Can you in all honesty tell me that you can show me even a trace of that 13% in any of the ND states?

Then the SS said they wanted a ND ministry to do the very same thing that 13% couldnt do. They got it! This is a ministry for and run by folks of SS extraction. Can u b honest to tell me the impact it has on the common man in the creeks?

Before all these there was an NDDC, remember? Where is the money been pumped into this institutions all to cater for the ND going to?

What is the monthly allocation of Bayelsa or Delta State relative to Lagos State that you want replicated in the ND? Do u kno Bayelsa is owing salaries? What biz has bayelsa wt owing salaries?

I only read this emotion-laden hooey over and again as if the issues of the ND jst started immediately PMB came onboard!

Folks keep mentioning federalism as if it is one magic bullet that solves every problem overrnyt.

If Lagos even without Federalism is this developed it is a stupid excuse by the ND to hope on some phantom pill to solve her issues. We have the most cerebrally indolent leaders in the ND akin to those in the North and they are devoid of any modicum of vision.

Folks from the SS can keep salivating on pictures of Lagos and Abj (and soon Ogun State) all they want, but untl they fix the leadership deficit even emptyin this budget in the Niger delta wont see any appreciable change. If Lagos is where it is witout Federalism, you cant imagine where it wl b with it!

They need to go take a course from Obiano of Anambra state, who has stayed out of this political nonsense that has dominated the landscape and has remained focused on governance issues.

If the SS had jst one Obiano ryt now we wont be havin this conversation!

Its now clear the criminal avengers "demands" are not in anyway Pro-ND but jst a decoy to get sympathy from folks like you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by sexybrooke: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
sokera:
no one is talking about their threat , Missiles and bomb everywhere ? Hahahahaha this people can make too much noise ... NDA please blow more pipelines ooooo , we are begging please blow more .... Useless people ...
I can feel the pain in your comment swear you don't mean a single in the above hunger is coming hope cocoa grows on that land of your cos hunger is coming

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Femiwilli: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
oyinpr:
Hmmm just passing by and watching igbos swallow another mans pill..SMH,the ND struggle is totally perpendicular to your Biafra fracas...so BOUNCE B**CHES!! grin
true true are unity with the igbo's dey fear the yorubas oh!

well dem suppose fear oh!

Our igbo brothers, no mind the yoruba;s and their bid to divide us.

we have learnt our lessons.

see our commander arriving in owerri to discuss with you. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMZcfPDAApE

we stand we you, let the yoruba;s stand with the north.
abi dem dey cry grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Akpan107(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by Akpan107(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Yoloba man i know you are so pained but i am sorry to say this

Ur divide and rule tactics is over
We the Easterners are now drunken in love for we have known our common enemy and we dont give a damn

Shioor
May God bless you... United we STAND.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by coolitempa1(f): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexybrooke:
muslim yoruba where did you creep out from y not act like Christian yorubas

You this wahala person....what do you want
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG by petekayo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
War is delightful to those who have no experience of it....let peace reign brothers in struggle..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.