Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF (71618 Views)

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / Jibril "Reguz", Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In North-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by yekparikpa(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by fistonati(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
I think they're becoming mentally sick. Cruel leaders
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Ranchhoddas: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abi make them die. Who send them?
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by vickylincon(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by ibetoibb: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Confuse ga adima
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by BadIntentionz: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gerontocracy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by MrCow(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
hmm
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Whizzcute(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
they should go n die
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
I tayah for some kyn summary prayaz.. lols.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by annnikky(f): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

The prayers of sinners (PDP looters) is an abomination unto the Most High God thus says the Lord God of Host.
So is it d prayer of APC that is not abomination unto God? Remember d@ God also answers d prayer of d sinners undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by marshalcarter: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Is he still alive?? grin
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by THONZE(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
MAKE I LAUGH grin ... HAHAHAHA..... I LAUGH IN PIDGIN.....I LAUGH IN HAUSA....... I LAUGH IN YORUBA........ I LAUGH IN IGBO.... I LAUGH IN SPANISH...... grin grin ....... SOMEBODY PLEASE LAUGH ITS TOO FUNNY ...... HAHAHAHAHAH..... grin
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by stynhaq(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

The prayers of sinners (PDP looters) is an abomination unto the Most High God thus says the Lord God of Host.

You are judging already. Are you God?
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by mekonglobal(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nigeria matter na die, if u're not fit mentally, physical n spiritually don't try naija politics...Anyways i wish them all quick recovery...
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by sallyzan(f): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by greatiyk4u(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
stynhaq:

You are judging already. Are you God?
Are u ok, u go school so?
"Thus says Lord God of Host" (in the Bible)
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by meltiplexer: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
gglimited:
PDP better pass APC

You must be a fake human,the problem is cause by them the PDP
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by GP15: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
I thought Femi Adeshina said the President is not sick

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by fctguy: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
But Adesina said PMB is not sick because he has been treated here in Nigeria and that he went to UK for vacation but the SGF contradicted this by saying PMB is on medical treatment, why is this govt synonymous with lies and contradicting statements angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by wtfCode: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ugly mo'fuckaz...hope they all die 4rm there!!
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Sparkle777(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Governance, leadership and politics ages one. How much more when one is already aged. Check out Gej n Obama. Gej is now much younger sef, how much more old Buhari.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by gbens2000(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
may they get well soon,but i think they could just resign and leave it for healthier and capable ppl to run the government thats wat nigeria needs for nw.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by AMI3(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Every thing is sick in this country not only these people. Tomatoes is sick, corn in my village is sick, fruited pumpkin is sick, economy is sick, electricity is sick, dollar is sick in fact i can not name them , they are too numerous. This sickness does not need medicine but God interventions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by stynhaq(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are u ok, u go school so?

"Thus says Lord God of Host" (in the Bible)

I greet You wey go school. Oga Judge
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by petenweke: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
They are just too old
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by anytexy: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

If any man is in Apc he is a corrupt free man. Mtcheeeew
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by greatiyk4u(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
annnikky:

So is it d prayer of APC that is not abomination unto God? Remember d@ God also answers d prayer of d sinners undecided

Proverbs 15:8

The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord,
but the prayer of the upright is acceptable to him.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by plaetton: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Government of the walking dead, by the walking dead, and for the walking dead.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Muhammadgusau03: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Quick recovery
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by asa1756(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
NairaP:
Hahaha... ASO SICKNESS! Abeg check my signature
lol
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Jonnybobo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why won't they be sick ? I can imagine their ages. Youth 're the leaders of tomorrow yet there is no youth in the planning of tomorrow. May God help Nigeria out of this mistake we've made
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by AhmadMind: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
On his arrival at the venue of the meeting, Osinbajo had asked the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, to offer Islamic prayer while he asked Lawal to say the Christian prayer.

Mohammed simply asked God to grant the cabinet members wisdom as they make national decisions at the meeting.
[s]
When it was the SGF’s turn to offer prayer, he asked God to be with the President who he said was on “medical vacation.”

He then proceeded to name ministers who he said were indisposed and asked God to heal them.

Lawal started with the Minister of Women Affairs, Mrs. Aisha Alhassan, who he said “is recuperating in US after a surgery.”

He also prayed for the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, who he said “is down with back pain.”

Shortly after he concluded his prayer, the SGF was reminded that he did not mention the Minister of State for Environment, Ibrahim Jibril.

Lawal quickly added Jibril’s name to his list of sick cabinet members.[/s]

When Poor man in this country has the same sickness he would usually be referred to 'Heaven Advance Welcome Team'. And yet the poor people will open mouth and support this. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.