Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP (3445 Views)

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / 2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
unstableaswater:

Wake up, Osinbajo is already acting president. The North is like a body without the head, dey cannot do fc.uk all. Osinbajo is President without Buhari. He already holds the Executive powers. Remember Chief of Defence Staff is Yoruba and he is also an army officer and above Buratai.

I accept the yorubas are sophisticated now.

Op is mischievious though, Osinbajo is Christian and overrule Okorocha as a viable Vice President choice. Okorocha wont fly, he must finish tenure as Gov.

Guy relax. Osibanjo will be president but he will never hold control. His political base will be only SW and that cannot sustain him on the throne. Lets wait and see.
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by femmy2010(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
God would b my president's strength.
He would be fine to lead Nigeria to greatness
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by OlujobaSamuel: 4:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Realman87:

Guy relax. Osibanjo will be president but he will never hold control. His political base will be only SW and that cannot sustain him on the throne. Lets wait and see.

he and pmb has no political base bro, just some cult fellowship, pmb is more loved in the north east of yobe, bornu, adamawa, than even his own zone, ditto for pyo, awolowo and adeboye factored rose to his favor.
except he is aspiring to hold on to the post after this term if any ugly event happens, he need no political structure, he isn't a hardcore politician, he will simply relocate back to class and altar.
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by naijaking1: 4:46am On Jun 09, 2016
ckmayoca:

Ahhhh never! Tinubu to step in making it 2 SWners? It's a nono for him.

Osibanjo will resign for his boss
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by naijaking1: 4:51am On Jun 09, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
are we seriously having this discussion of a vice stepping into the shoes of his president in event of his demise?
there will only be noise here and there, except the vice is killed, there is nothing anyone can do about it, it post is like hereditary power between the duo, a court cannot stop it, the NASS can't stop it, no one can.
just as in the case of gej, not that there is no opposition, but immediately the president death was disclosed, the cjn needs not consult anybody before performing the ritual, except the cjn is kidnapped to create a constitutional crisis, but I know the cjn that installed gej is also a northerner, so don't expect anything less from the current cjn too in case of any ugly event. However, I wish no evil on the duo.

I see Atiku hovering
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 09, 2016
sarrki:

Aisha will be a no go area coz of gender
Gender?Why?Does our Constitution prohibit a Woman from holding elective position or why do u think her gender would be a clog in the wheel?
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by proeast(m): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2016
naijaking1:
It will set up an interesting scenerio. You think they will allow Osibanjo to become president
Dont mind him
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Karm16: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Okorocha will not be stepping into anything.

If Buhari passes on, Osibanjo may habe an impossible task convincing the northerners to be made the substantive president. Yeah, we all know what the constitution says about vp replacing a dead or unfit president, but this is Nigeria

Osibanjo will need a solid support from the other two southern regions to be able to withstand the resusal from the north, but as Osibanjo was a part of the team that conspired to get rid of a SS president, he will have an almost impossible task convincing the other southern regions to back him.
Afterall, if Yorubas want a northern presidency, then a northern president they will get, no matter what

Why do you Ibos lie to yourselves? Didn't GEJ step in for Yaradua? Lol you Ibos really think northerners are unstoppable don't ya?
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by Karm16: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Realman87:

Same way GEJ didn't hold control ba?
Re: I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP by tayooluwole: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Realman87:

U don't kno how to play politics, I wonder why u are doubting yoruba sophistication and d power of Tinubu tactics... Do u know d meaning of President... ? If Osinbajo is made president today, it will take him not much time to gain nothern elite support. Remember, Obasanjo is still alive...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome / Amen Rochas Okorocha Graduates From American University (photos) / Breaking: Atiku Declares For 2019 Presidency, Promises To Fight Corruption Bette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.