Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,567 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... (907 Views)

Imagine! You Propose To Your Girl Only To Discover You Are The Side Dude! / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by marvelck: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
If you are a guy, and close to any girl who despite letting you know she already has a boyfriend (in a serious relationship) always play with you, hang out with you, visit you at home, cook for you, and always have sex with you, but doesnt like picking her boyfriend' calls whenever she is with you. Then you are simply a side dude to her. Who is there to warm her body, her bed and also give her a shoulder to lean on whenever her guy is not around. A lot of guys out there are side dudes but made to think they are the main guy by the girls they are with...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by dollyjoy(f): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Such a girl is a big fool, the guy gat nothing to lose at the end of the day.undecided

most guys will preferred to be the side guy in the scenario you gavecheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
As long as I'm tapping maaaaan grin
I'll still be doing my thang somewhere else. Who's deceiving who
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by Laveda(f): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Which girl does this?
Except something good is coming out of it.. tongue

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by sammyogboso(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
I prefer 2be de side dude wit plenty benefits
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
the write-up is wack sef..
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by obiorathesubtle: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
smiley as long as I'm hitting it.. Ion care what position I'm at.. Side, front, back.. They all don't matter in heaven.. Iono why y'all take shìt so seriously..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by Nightie(f): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmm. Hell is real
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Such a girl is a big fool, the guy gat nothing to lose at the end of the day.undecided

most guys will preferred to be the side guy in the scenario you gavecheesycheesy.

What are you drinking? Cause I'm buying smiley
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by dollyjoy(f): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

What are you drinking? Cause I'm buying smiley
Am not drinking anything but you can join me let eat my junk food togethercheesycheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am not drinking anything but you can join me let eat my junk food togethercheesycheesy

awwwww cry

Whatchu got Any popcorn
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by dollyjoy(f): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

awwwww cry
Whatchu got Any popcorn
sandoski where the popcorn?sadsad
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
It's called FWB
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
sandoski where the popcorn?sadsad

Don't worry, already got mines tongue

Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by dollyjoy(f): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Don't worry, already got mines tongue
oya shakiti bobocheesycheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

lol cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Uses You As Her Side Dude... by 12inchDickson: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
sikelewu ni

(1) (Reply)

Seriously / My Experience With A transgendered / My Boyfriend Insults Me For No Reason Just Because He Is Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.