Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had Was On Christmas Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had Was On Christmas Night (978 Views)

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had Was On Christmas Night by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 09, 2016
I was on vacation with my friends over Christmas, travelling around ikoyi and Lekki. It was my first experience with Tinder. I was hanging out with my family and they all wanted to stay in early so I used Tinder to go out, not by myself. The thing about using Tinder elsewhere, besides your hometown, is that even the guys who aren't attractive are still attractive because it's not the same gene pool. At home, people look familiar, like your cousin or an ex. The first guy I met was Emeka.

We didn't sleep together because he had no condoms but we fooled around in the backseat of my car. It was nasty. I spat on his cock. Being a Brave lady, you expect everyone else to be colder and uptight. And that was a good surprise. The next night, I met him again. We could have fun on Christmas day because he wasn't celebrating with his family or friends. He celebrated it with my pussy. Well he was into adventure. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/best-of-sex-i-have-ever-had-was-on.html

Re: Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had Was On Christmas Night by peezeygwiny(m): 4:06am On Jun 09, 2016
I will wait nehn...grin

Gonna b interesting

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Pageantry: Suggestions For Future Use / What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. / Ladies beware of all these guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.