Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu (24965 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2016
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has debunked the rumour that he publicly criticised the policies and performance of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Tinubu insisted that he had no rift with the President.

A statement issued on Tuesday by Tinubu’s spokesperson, Sunday Dare, said the statement alleged to have been made by Tinubu denouncing President Buhari’s policies and performance was false.

“They were angry that some people would just manipulate and fabricate stories and go ahead to publish lies and absolute nonsense. All I could do was to calm them down. In the social media age, any knucklehead can publish or turn fact on its head. But we know this recent one is again coming from the stable of people who have sworn to destroy the relationship between President Buhari and Asiwaju Tinubu. Already, they have failed.

“The fact is this: Sam Omatseye, who is the chairman, editorial board of The Nation, is a journalist of repute and a powerful and independent mind, who needs no prodding before he writes. He has been running a weekly Monday column since the paper’s inception and cannot and does not speak for Asiwaju Tinubu. His Monday 30th May column, titled ‘When the bell rings twice’ is entirely an analysis by him, penned and signed by him.”

Dare said the ongoing charade on the social media was to attribute falsely to Tinubu a piece he did not write, describing it as absolute nonsense.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/09/im-not-fighting-with-buhari-tinubu/

See the article that gave birth to this response from Tinubu https://www.nairaland.com/3155062/buharis-poor-performance-when-bell#46397927

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2016
His cup of tea.

Some thought because they can easily fill their stomachs, live luxurious lives, makes political decisions for lots of people then that makes them free. Even powerful men can be slaves to others though they may be praised for political/economic exploits but will still be slaves unknowingly to certain 'establishments' due to their delusion of grandeur.

Afonja case is a classic example.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2016
IPOB touts and Avenging terrorists plus their sympathizers will go to any length to bring this govt down. But they shall fail as they always do.

An example is the poster above. They're really bitter that the "slaves" keep having stronger influence in determining the course of Nigeria whereas they "the free borns or masters" always get the short end of the stick for their naivety and amateur politics.

Call the Yorubas whatever name you like, it doesn't remove the fact that we're friends with all nationalities (except them of course) as represented by our accommodating nature; hence we will continue to be relevant in Nigeria.

38 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Abeymills(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Opolo eye tifnubu pls shut up ur mouth there senior zombie yeye govt

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TippyTop(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:
IPOB touts and Avenging terrorists plus their sympathizers will go to any length to bring this govt down. But they shall fail as they always do.
Talking of bringing this govt down,
it was IPOB that forced Omatseye to write that brilliant article abi?

Sam Omatseye is no longer Tinubu's main man and chairman editorial board of The Nation, he is now a gun totting member of IPOB according to Zombies.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TheNonce: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy

This o.p is a well known pdp wailing e-rat that admires that beast from ekiti, loves corruption and suffers from delusional thoughts of the otueke buffoon somehow returning to rule naija 1 day( maybe in his/her dreams)!

Stop hiding under this new moniker to stylishly spread your anti govt agenda and be yourself! You can't hide from some of us! You are "ganisucks!"

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by vedaxcool(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:

The price of defeat is steep, long after elections they refuse to make themselves productive... sad excuse for failure

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2016
TippyTop:

Talking of bringing this govt down,
it was IPOB that forced Omatseye to write that brilliant article abi?
If you can read to understand you will see ".. and their sympathizers". Omotseye or whoever else falls in that last category my friend.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by valslove8715(f): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Tinubu, don't mind all the bad belle just do ur thing ur way. Lagos is leading today, Nigeria ll be called the giant of Africa once again.That am positive about.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:

An example is the poster above. They're really bitter that the "slaves" keep having stronger influence in determining the course of Nigeria whereas they "the free borns or masters" always get the short end of the stick for their naivety and amateur politics.

Call the Yorubas whatever name you like, it doesn't remove the fact that we're friends with all nationalities (except them of course) as represented by our accommodating nature; hence we will continue to be relevant in Nigeria.

Well said. It burns their soul to see the West and the North in partnership.

Lagos' investment in Kebbi State and Dangote's refinery in Lagos nearly drove some of them mad cheesy.

Long live Tinubu
Long live PMB
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2016
vedaxcool:

The price of defeat is steep, long after elections they refuse to make themselves productive... sad excuse for failure
In fairness to them, the loss was not expected and as such it's effect has been unimaginably devastating.

With the loss and their reaction to it, they've further alienated themselves and their region from the "rest of the world".

Their best bet now is to go separately but again they don't even know how to achieve that without bringing avoidable deaths and destructions on their region and people.

So clumsy, crude and tactless bragging set.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TippyTop(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:

If you can read to understand you will see ".. and their sympathizers". Omotseye or whoever else falls in that last category my friend.
Omatseye is now a sympathizer because he dared to question govt policy?
The same Omatseye wrote other brilliant articles extolling the virtues of APC, now he dared to ask relevant questions from govt and he's labelled a sympathiser.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by vedaxcool(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:

In fairness to them, the loss was not expected and as such it's effect has been unimaginably devastating.

With the loss and their reaction to it, they've further alienated themselves and their region from the "rest of the world".

Their best bet now is to go separately but again they don't even know how to achieve that without bringing avoidable deaths and destructions on their region and people.

This aptly captures the Electoral Loss Induced Depression (ELID), Nigeria definitely deserved better than Mr. Rub Your Crouch at woman Bakassi. After alienating themselves out of hate and despair, they will eventually come to realize that their antics does not move even a piece of paper

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7097RJj5f2Q/U1Ji3jYuYEI/AAAAAAAAI8Y/wyZoIe0JVrg/s1600/el....png.jpeg[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2016
TippyTop:

Omatseye is now a sympathizer because he dared questioning govt policy?
The same Omatseye wrote other brilliant articles extolling the virtues of APC, now he dared to ask relevant questions from govt and he's labelled a sympathiser.
Anyone who can pen the rubbish which is now debunked by Tinubu is a sympathizer. Also, anything can make anyone switch camps.

Odumakin was with Buhari in his toughest political period but later switched camp to Jonathan for monetary rewards.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]

So in your tiny mind everyone with contrary opinion is IPOB/NDA apologists

If you care to know I am full-blooded Yoruba man from ondo state and what I opined above is not tribal but unfortunately you lack the ability to comprehend/read between the lines.

I am a firm believer in justice, fairness and freedom and will always support call for restructuring this fraudulent 'state of our union' which only benefits selfish political establishment at the detriment of the populace. And if that makes me an Ipob or militant then that means those guys are more sensible than your so-called "version of yorubas".

True yorubas ( omoluabis) love justice, freedom, fairness cos they ain't lovers of oppression and never afraid to speak truth to power.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
TheFreeOne:

So in your tiny mind everyone with contrary opinion is IPOB/NDA apologists

If you care to know I am full-blooded Yoruba man from ondo state and what I opined above is not tribal but unfortunately you lack the ability to comprehend/read between the lines.

I am a firm believer in justice, fairness and freedom and will always support call for restructuring this fraudulent 'state of our union' which only benefits selfish political establishment at the detriment of the populace. And if that makes me an Ipob or militant then that means those guys are more sensible than your so-called "version of yorubas".

True yorubas ( omoluabis) love justice, freedom, fairness cos they ain't lovers of oppression and never afraid to speak truth to power.
[/s]
So, what's your point after the ranting?

You support violent restructuring or what?

Don't just rant because your choice lost election. Come with substance.

15 Likes

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
So, what's your point after the ranting?

You support violent restructuring or what?

Don't just rant because your choice lost election. Come with substance.

The issue is not about loss of election rather it's about present realities except we'll like to keep fooling ourselves. The disenchantment in the land points to the fact that our present structure is not working and neither sustainable anymore.

So to you other reasonable Nigerians like Afenifere, Anyaoku, Atiku and others across Nigeria are ranting as well
Stop living in self-denial, the 2014 confab report deal with a lot of avoidable evils befalling the country today but selfishness of Tinubu, Buhari, APC e.t.c to jettison that report are part of the reason for uprisings we are witnessing today.

I am not a proponent of violent restructuring but in the absence of justice violence is inevitable. The govt should do the needful.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by louqas: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:

The issue is not about loss of election rather it's about present realities except we'll like to keep fooling ourselves. The disenchantment in the land points to the fact that our present structure is not working and neither sustainable anymore.

So to you other reasonable Nigerians like Afenifere, Anyaoku, Atiku and others across Nigeria are ranting as well
Stop living in self-denial, the 2014 confab report deal with a lot of avoidable evils befalling the country today but selfishness of Tinubu, Buhari, APC e.t.c to jettison that report are part of the reason for uprisings we are witnessing today.

I am not a proponent of violent restructuring but in the absence of justice violence is inevitable. The govt should do the needful.

Stop calling that jamboree in 2014 a national confab. How were the participants chosen? were they democratically chosen or handpicked based on affiliation with the ruling party. Whatever decision taken there is not taken in national interest but selfish interest of political actors in power then.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by omenka(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:

So true- the crude, tactless and boastful side of things.

It beats me how an entire people with a sizeable population who should be calling shots in politics, business and other aspects of our national life, have been all but relegated to cheerleaders of some minority tribe hell bent on their own destruction!

When they see people reaching across the table shaking hands, cutting deals, and building bridges of friendship, they call them slaves, yet in their mastery of the art of not being slavish, they haven't any tangible substance they could put forward as a reward for same- isn't that shameful??

That said, it is high time Tinubu started raising a successor with the kind of gift he possesses- sheer political genius. He isn't getting any younger and his strength might start failing him soon even if his wits remain razor sharp.

The reason why some people appear like wanderers, politically speaking, today is because they have no figure around which they could rally, a largely accepted leader. Let not the fate that has befallen them befall the Yoruba people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:

The report the IB didn't do anything about until two days to his exit is the same thing you want PMB to start implementing? Una never serious.

If any meaningful restructuring will happen, it will be through amendment of our Constitution through elected representatives, the NASS.

Since you support violence in the absence of justice, it's save to tag you as a sympathizer of IPOB and/or Avenging terrorist. Done with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by echomog1: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2016
We know sey you no fit fight you god nah......nobody dey accuse you mr man.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by quemod(f): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Jagaban has spoken

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Amanwulu1(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
No, u're a patriot.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Orikinla(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by saraskuls(f): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Jagaban and him eyes
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
louqas:

Stop calling that jamboree in 2014 a national confab. How were the participants chosen? were they democratically chosen or handpicked based on affiliation with the ruling party. Whatever decision taken there is not taken in national interest but selfish interest of political actors in power then.

So because participants were not elected then we should throw away the baby with the bathwater

Are you insinuating we continue with present state of Nigeria whilst the killings, agitations and violence across the country continues
Nigeria is gradually inching towards a borderline failed state unless something is done asap.

And can you pls avail us those selfish decisions in the 2014 confab report

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by 5starmilitant: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
louqas:

The 2014 confab was never a jamboree.you guys should look beyond the party ish. Even if they won't implement everything, They should do a proper review and selection. Those delegates were not picked based on party affiliation. Even buhari was invited for security matters by the past government, but rejected all the invites. Neglecting the confab report is like a sick man neglecting doctor's report because the symptoms of his sickness is not disturbing his job. But one day he will still go back to the hospital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Orikinla(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
vedaxcool:

This aptly captures the Electoral Loss Induced Depression (ELID), Nigeria definitely deserved better than Mr. Rub Your Crouch at woman Bakassi. After alienating themselves out of hate and despair, they will eventually come to realize that their antics does not move even a piece of paper

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7097RJj5f2Q/U1Ji3jYuYEI/AAAAAAAAI8Y/wyZoIe0JVrg/s1600/el....png.jpeg[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Segadem(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2016
We know the region this one emanated from
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Segadem(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Raypawer(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Your own pot of soup, no b ur apc man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by KINGDOS: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016
I said it and will keep saying it, APC will self destruct!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height / "Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.