Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu (24997 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Ngokafor(f): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2016
....Oh well,another day another apc zombies consolation thread.

...bunch of losers!
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Iko5000: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
I beg comot jaga jaga for road jare
PassingShot:
IPOB touts and Avenging terrorists plus their sympathizers will go to any length to bring this govt down. But they shall fail as they always do.

An example is the poster above. They're really bitter that the "slaves" keep having stronger influence in determining the course of Nigeria whereas they "the free borns or masters" always get the short end of the stick for their naivety and amateur politics.

Call the Yorubas whatever name you like, it doesn't remove the fact that we're friends with all nationalities (except them of course) as represented by our accommodating nature; hence we will continue to be relevant in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
PassingShot:

The report the IB didn't do anything about until two days to his exit is the same thing you want PMB to start implementing? Una never serious.

If any meaningful restructuring will happen, it will be through amendment of our Constitution through elected representatives, the NASS.

Since you support violence in the absence of justice, it's save to tag you as a sympathizer of IPOB and/or Avenging terrorist. Done with you.
[/s]

The problem with you guys is your lack of comprehension. Have you seen a peaceful society without justice

History/experience is the best teacher but unfortunately brain cripples never learn and hence their failures in understanding governance.

You can say all you want but am not supporting violence but the need to avoid it. Nigeria need to revisit issues raised in the confab report, adopt fiscal federalism or regional govt cos the country has never been divided as it is presently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Myself2(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
Dat wan na Thiefnubuu headache , e no consign me.ko kon mi rara

By 2019, the anti Buhari pregnancy wey Jagaban
dey hide go show

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Odogwua: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2016
e konsain me? fight him if you like.
APC - yeye collabo
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by perryy(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Well said. It burns their soul to see the West and the North in partnership.

Lagos' investment in Kebbi State and Dangote's refinery in Lagos nearly drove some of them mad cheesy.

Long live Tinubu
Long live PMB
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Dangote will import crude from our Republic to run that refinery

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
TheFreeOne:

The problem with you guys is your lack of comprehension. Have you seen a peaceful society without justice

History/experience is the best teacher but unfortunately brain cripples never learn and hence their failures in understanding governance.

You can say all you want but am not supporting violence but the need to avoid it. Nigeria need to revisit issues raised in the confab report, adopt fiscal federalism or regional govt cos the country has never been divided as it is presently.
[/s]
Stop crying online. That report is consigned in the garbage of history. The whole process leading to it was fraudulent and no amount of wailing will make PMB do anything about it.

When we're ready for serious restructuring, we will do the right thing through our elected reps.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by perryy(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Tinubu is not fighting buhari the same way Tompolo doesn't know avengers. Who una dey deceive?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Stop crying online. That report is consigned in the garbage of history. The whole process leading to it was fraudulent and no amount of wailing will make PMB do anything about it.

When we're ready for serious restructuring, we will do the right thing through our elected reps.

Your elected representatives will restructure indeed. grin grin grin. Guy stop fooling yourself.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by laikas: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2016
Call the Yorubas whatever name you like, it doesn't remove the fact that we're friends with all nationalities (except them of course) as represented by our accommodating nature; hence we will continue to be relevant in Nigeria.[/quote]
yes o we've have heard.
buh all the bad attributes we find in the yorubas.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by tobex23(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Jagaban, we know jare... Don't mind a particular set of people, the fight is only happening in their imagination in 3D
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by shiimah: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Who ask You?

That you are not sidelined remains the fact, Keep watching from the stands while BuBu, El-rufai, Fashola, Amechi, Saraki, Osibanjo etc keep playing the game of politics..

Criticise or not, nobody cares... We have been complaining even during your regime...
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by gare(f): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Well said. It burns their soul to see the West and the North in partnership.

Lagos' investment in Kebbi State and Dangote's refinery in Lagos nearly drove some of them mad cheesy.

Long live Tinubu
Long live PMB
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What is this one saying, don't worry I will remind you very soon
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by OlujobaSamuel: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

you get time. most of them expect the president to just wake up one day and dismantle the structure we have without legal backing. I wonder why they can't rally round their elected representatives from state to federal to commence constitutional amendments so as to reflect whatever structure they wish for.
gej also collected the report and kept it for a year with implementing a single item on it.
I remember that the issue came up during election, afenifere, pdp, ohaneze, etc, were all shouting that we should vote gej because of the implementation of the conference report, that apc will not implement it, and apc replied that they were not in support of it ab initio so they are not interested in its content which is as good as we are not implementing it.
if they like, they should continue their downfall by all means wishes and action for the president and the nation, heaven wan fall no be for one person.
Aside getting things at more expensive rate, I still live my life as I want, which I'm so sure majority of those praying for crisis in the nation can't boast of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Your elected representatives will restructure indeed. grin grin grin. Guy stop fooling yourself.
PMB will implement the rubbish report indeed.

Boy, keep fooling yourself. grin
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by tobex23(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2016
laikas:

Call the Yorubas whatever name you like, it doesn't remove the fact that we're friends with all nationalities (except them of course) as represented by our accommodating nature; hence we will continue to be relevant in Nigeria.
yes o we've have heard.
buh all the bad attributes we find in the yorubas.

Yes now? Like pushing drugs upandan in Asia? Like baby making factory? Yes you are right, anumanu
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by RealBae: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2016
This is the thread for Zombie class reps
I see two of them masturbating as usual.

Una know Una self
Like aids..Una Zombism is incurable
Zombie touts grin grin

Tell Una Mr ear drop Hunger dey town o
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:

PMB will implement the rubbish report indeed.

Boy, keep fooling yourself. grin

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House, August 1, 1776

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
So, what's your point after the ranting?

You support violent restructuring or what?

Don't just rant because your choice lost election. Come with substance.

My word!... His point is you simply lack what it takes to read between the lines.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by booblacain(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2016
louqas:

Stop calling that jamboree in 2014 a national confab. How were the participants chosen? were they democratically chosen or handpicked based on affiliation with the ruling party. Whatever decision taken there is not taken in national interest but selfish interest of political actors in power then.

Have you read the report? If you have, do you disagree with every recommendation in the report or you only agree with some. If you disagree with everything, then fine, your stance is respected. If you do not disagree with everything, why not strike out the ones you do not agree with and then speak out for the ones you do agree with and think would be of benefit to the nation you claim to love. Is this not a more fruitful and wiser way to go?

Sometimes, even the actions of your enemy can be of great benefit to you. You just have to wise enough to know which to embrace and which to fight against.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by HirstMOG(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:
IPOB touts and Avenging terrorists plus their sympathizers will go to any length to bring this govt down. But they shall fail as they always do.

An example is the poster above. They're really bitter that the "slaves" keep having stronger influence in determining the course of Nigeria whereas they "the free borns or masters" always get the short end of the stick for their naivety and amateur politics.

where are your brains

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by HirstMOG(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2016
booblacain:

Have you read the report? If you have, do you disagree with every recommendation in the report or you only agree with some. If you disagree with everything, then fine, your stance is respected. If you do not disagree with everything, why not strike out the ones you do not agree with and then speak out for the ones you do agree with and think would be of benefit to the nation you claim to love. Is this not a more fruitful and wiser way to go?

Sometimes, even the actions of your enemy can be of great benefit to you. You just have to wise enough to know which to embrace and which to fight against.

give the zombie some sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by lastmessenger: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2016
there is bokoharam in the north east, ipob is the south east, militants in the south south and our army have not been able to fully curtail any. oil earnings is increasing reducing by the day yet people like you believ that the country should remain the way it is. whether Nigerians like it or not, we would one day come to the realistion that truth can never be hidden no matter how hard anybody tries. True federalism is the answer.
PassingShot:

The report the IB didn't do anything about until two days to his exit is the same thing you want PMB to start implementing? Una never serious.

If any meaningful restructuring will happen, it will be through amendment of our Constitution through elected representatives, the NASS.

Since you support violence in the absence of justice, it's save to tag you as a sympathizer of IPOB and/or Avenging terrorist. Done with you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by gare(f): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/09/im-not-fighting-with-buhari-tinubu/

See the article that gave birth to this response from Tinubu https://www.nairaland.com/3155062/buharis-poor-performance-when-bell#46397927

But you right hand man Sam Omasteye of the Nation's newspaper is blasting this govt, you don see fool.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by moyakz(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:

i like ur moniker,but i detest ur reasoning!
must u always reason and talk like an over-hyped-hiked zombie??
get sense bro!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by laikas: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:

Yes now? Like pushing drugs upandan in Asia? Like baby making factory? Yes you are right, anumanu
u see, i neva utterred a word of curse, n u jst called me an animal. thank u vry much for confirming my word, show us some more of ur attributes.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2016
moyakz:

i like ur moniker,but i detest ur reasoning!
must u always reason and talk like an over-hyped-hiked zombie??
get sense bro!
At least you like something about me, mourning wailer.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by moyakz(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:

At least you like something about me, mourning wailer.
mourning??how did u know?!i actually was mourning the loss of ur thinking faculty bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
perryy:

Dangote will import crude from our Republic to run that refinery

You wish. You think everyone has time for your 'awa oyel' nonsense?

Do your research. He is siting the refinery in Lagos so he can get his crude from neighboring Ondo state, and so he can import any shortfall of crude through the ports. I'd advice you to stop being lazy and stop relying on militancy and handouts from oil companies. You are capable of much more.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by anonimi: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
So this Jagbajantis man sef sabi fear like this?
I hope that it means Buhari is about to get EFCC make him vomit our money that he stole.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3220186_img20151214153014_jpeg944d232242e6cddd1a88b08cafb93b89

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” / Onne Port, River State New Hub Of Economic Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.