Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,360 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu (24990 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by ridwanayo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
[s][/s]

So in your tiny mind everyone with contrary opinion is IPOB/NDA apologists

If you care to know I am full-blooded Yoruba man from ondo state and what I opined above is not tribal but unfortunately you lack the ability to comprehend/read between the lines.

I am a firm believer in justice, fairness and freedom and will always support call for restructuring this fraudulent 'state of our union' which only benefits selfish political establishment at the detriment of the populace. And if that makes me an Ipob or militant then that means those guys are more sensible than your so-called "version of yorubas".

True yorubas ( omoluabis) love justice, freedom, fairness cos they ain't lovers of oppression and never afraid to speak truth to power.
bettet domt mind that guy nd his fellow zombie ,they think its all yoruba's that are zombies like them.I can't count the number of time they av called me ipob cause I criticize buhari.u don't see what the delluded zombie said,he said anybody that writes an article against Tinubu is a pdp sympathiser.this guys are truely what they call them zombies

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by tomakint: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
[s][/s]

If you care to know I am full-blooded Yoruba man from ondo state and what I opined above is not tribal but unfortunately you lack the ability to comprehend/read between the lines.

I am a firm believer in justice, fairness and freedom and will always support call for restructuring this fraudulent 'state of our union' which only benefits selfish political establishment at the detriment of the populace. And if that makes me an Ipob or militant then that means those guys are more sensible than your so-called "version of yorubas".

True yorubas ( omoluabis) love justice, freedom, fairness cos they ain't lovers of oppression and never afraid to speak truth to power.
You have finished the dude with a fatal blow to the head! Ondos are different.... God bless you awe.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by ridwanayo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
omenka:
So true- the crude, tactless and boastful side of things.

It beats me how an entire people with a sizeable population who should be calling shots in politics, business and other aspects of our national life, have been all but relegated to cheerleaders of some minority tribe hell bent on their own destruction!

When they see people reaching across the table shaking hands, cutting deals, and building bridges of friendship, they call them slaves, yet in their mastery of the art of not being slavish, they haven't any tangible substance they could put forward as a reward for same- isn't that shameful??

That said, it is high time Tinubu started raising a successor with the kind of gift he possesses- sheer political genius. He isn't getting any younger and his strength might start failing him soon even if his wits remain razor sharp.

The reason why some people appear like wanderers, politically speaking, today is because they have no figure around which they could rally, a largely accepted leader. Let not the fate that has befallen them befall the Yoruba people.
as much as I don't like apc,u spoke my mind for the first time.yoruba elders(tinubu nd obasanjo especially) are getting old.I keep wondering if the pass on today what would be the fate of yoruba politically,fashola,fayemi,aregbesola nd maybe fayose(he is a lousy bastard) are not yet there.it seems tinubu is beefing with fashola,he should please put the yoruba race first nd shed the beef nd try to bring fashola as sucessor,obasanjo should also raise even if its amosun to be a better yoruba leader than he was.or else what befall the igbo's would befall us
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by jjay28(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:
IPOB touts and Avenging terrorists plus their sympathizers will go to any length to bring this govt down. But they shall fail as they always do.

An example is the poster above. They're really bitter that the "slaves" keep having stronger influence in determining the course of Nigeria whereas they "the free borns or masters" always get the short end of the stick for their naivety and amateur politics.

Call the Yorubas whatever name you like, it doesn't remove the fact that we're friends with all nationalities (except them of course) as represented by our accommodating nature; hence we will continue to be relevant in Nigeria.
U r high on Oshogbo weed! Don't worry,very soon una eye go clear!
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by louqas: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
5starmilitant:

The 2014 confab was never a jamboree.you guys should look beyond the party ish. Even if they won't implement everything, They should do a proper review and selection. Those delegates were not picked based on party affiliation. Even buhari was invited for security matters by the past government, but rejected all the invites. Neglecting the confab report is like a sick man neglecting doctor's report because the symptoms of his sickness is not disturbing his job. But one day he will still go back to the hospital.

I insist it's a jamboree. Look at some of the previous constitutional conference people were given chance to chose their representatives for the conference, why wasn't that method used instead of handpicking cronies and asking them to decide for everybody. What criteria was used in selecting members?
Over 9billion wasted . Most of the participants of obasanjo confab of 2005 ended up holding political office either (s)elected or appointed by 2007 that was the plan of the last conference participants until gej lost election.
Any arrangements that didn't have the people's representatives is bound to fail. Remember one of the reasons some opposed that conference was also because the national assembly is a people's elected representatives why not use them .
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by louqas: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
booblacain:

Have you read the report? If you have, do you disagree with every recommendation in the report or you only agree with some. If you disagree with everything, then fine, your stance is respected. If you do not disagree with everything, why not strike out the ones you do not agree with and then speak out for the ones you do agree with and think would be of benefit to the nation you claim to love. Is this not a more fruitful and wiser way to go?

Sometimes, even the actions of your enemy can be of great benefit to you. You just have to wise enough to know which to embrace and which to fight against.

If you want to be fair this government has retained most of the policies of last government and in its wisdom it has decided not to visit the confab report (as apc did not partake in the confab ) it's consistent in not recognizing it and so will it be.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by ripbubu: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
[s][/s]

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by louqas: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:

So because participants were not elected then we should throw away the baby with the bathwater

Are you insinuating we continue with present state of Nigeria whilst the killings, agitations and violence across the country continues
Nigeria is gradually inching towards a borderline failed state unless something is done asap.

And can you pls avail us those selfish decisions in the 2014 confab report

Killing and agitations fuelled by those that lost election and justifying it with the way the last government was frustrated by some sections of the country . The problem is not that the present structure won't work but the selfish tribalistic religious bigots called politicians won't allow it work.
Yes I insist it's a jamboree because the members were not elected because this is a democracy and not authocracy. What is worth doing is worth doing well. If you don't get the foundation right the building will collapse
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Aroh48(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
[s][/s]

.You shall live long son.God bless you.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by Myself2(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
jjay28:

U r high on Oshogbo weed! Don't worry,very soon una eye go clear!

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by chimauga(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
The followers of zombie the chronicle

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by ceejay4real(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Well said. It burns their soul to see the West and the North in partnership.

Lagos' investment in Kebbi State and Dangote's refinery in Lagos nearly drove some of them mad cheesy.

Long live Tinubu
Long live PMB
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What partnership? Slave and Slave master relationship right? You Yellowbar guys are the chief reason why the North is still cheating the south in this contraption called Nigeria, SABOTUERS through and through! That's what you pple are! A Southern Nigeria Republic would have made a lot of sense but u guys would always frustrate genuine efforts at actualising that scenario. To be candid a Southern Nigeria Republic would develop at a very fast pace cos there wld be less mouths to feed, less bickering, no religious extremism or bigotry, no Fulani Herdsmen palaver and lots more! The Southern tribes should sheath their swords and push for it cos it's the surest bet to the division of Nigeria by the UN, AU & ECOWAS.

My 2 cents tho.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by TheFreeOne: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Aroh48:
.You shall live long son.God bless you.

tomakint:

You have finished the dude with a fatal blow to the head! Ondos are different.... God bless you awe.

Thanks guys. God bless you too.

ridwanayo:
bettet domt mind that guy nd his fellow zombie ,they think its all yoruba's that are zombies like them.I can't count the number of time they av called me ipob cause I criticize buhari.u don't see what the delluded zombie said,he said anybody that writes an article against Tinubu is a pdp sympathiser.this guys are truely what they call them zombies

They are pathetic unintelligent zombies and its so unfortunate their zombeism is being powered by the sun.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
ceejay4real:

[s]What partnership? Slave and Slave master relationship right? You Yellowbar guys are the chief reason why the North is still cheating the south in this contraption called Nigeria, SABOTUERS through and through! That's what you pple are! A Southern Nigeria Republic would have made a lot of sense but u guys would always frustrate genuine efforts at actualising that scenario. To be candid a Southern Nigeria Republic would develop at a very fast pace cos there wld be less mouths to feed, less bickering, no religious extremism or bigotry, no Fulani Herdsmen palaver and lots more! The Southern tribes should sheath their swords and push for it cos it's the surest bet to the division of Nigeria by the UN, AU & ECOWAS.

My 2 cents tho. [/s]

I'm a proud Northerner, not Yoruba.
Re: I Am Not Fighting With Buhari- Tinubu by malton: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I'm a proud Northerner, not Yoruba.

Nagode mutumi na. Gaya ma su gaskia!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Wife Spotted Kissing As First Lady Throws Hubby A Birthday Party / 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members / Indigenous Prince Isaka's Head Broken After Attack By Thugs In A Hotel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.