Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan (63906 Views)

See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by noblegrex: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
They're too wicked. Even the ones that embrace peace are only pretending I don't know if that's what they're teaching them in their religion.they get angry so easily, they also find it difficult to forgive, they humanize,they criticize, they have this I know better than thou attitude etc. I was in a view centre last year during a championship group stage btw chelsea and one other team.then,there was a penalty to be plaid by Oscar. I just said ahh Walahi oscar will net the ball.then this muslim Boy or Man just attack me at once that why should I say walahi in a view centre.that do I know the meaning of walahi. I was even jokingly telling him that its because I'm sure nah! That he wil score.he then changed it oo,that in my life I should never say such again and I was like come oo mr Man which levels nah.wetin be your own.don't bring religious thing here oo. Abi wetin dey worry you. That was when he kept calm and unfortunately for him, oscar scored.Muslims are Barbaric.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
ussy09:
He can't be beaten up like dis just because he ate at d front of Muslim guys, dey is more hidden news, waiting patiently to hear d rest.

Shut up! Wetin day do this one. Abeg close your toilet.

Who no sabi say islam and violence na one, you come day talk here, the one them kill for minna today nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by adefizzy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muslim leaders need to call their followers to order, although Muslims in the south will not harm you for eating during Ramadan period but they will surely castigate you for eating in their presence while most hausa Muslims are just too violent, they don't value human life. I can remember a scenario some years back, while in a bus at a motor park in ilorin, I was hungry so I had to get something to eat as I was eating I could notice total silence in the bus and upon looking up I could see everyone in the bus looking at me, I didn't actually know why at first but I got to know later on that it was Ramadan period so no one was expected to eat at that time of the day.. The question is must we all be compelled to fast just because it's ramadan period? Why must we see people who don't share our faith as infidel and the only thing they deserve is death?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by jordinsparkles(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oh! Odiegwu o...chineke me ra anyi ebere o.. So called Muslims who still behave like savages.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ussy09(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=gimakon post=46422047]

Shut up! Wetin day do this one. Abeg close your toilet.

Who no sabi say islam and violence na one, you come day talk here, the one them kill for minna today nko?[/quote
young man I stil repeat Islam means peace, blame me for offending u and not my religion.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by LAFOCUZY: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Can anybody explain to me why the practice of Islam is surrounded with so much violence or is it just the western media. from Africa to Asia to middle east to Europe and America; no other religion is associated with so much violence in modern times than Islam. Please why? I need to be educated, please. I don't need a defense as I read and see this everyday and have associates who were victims.

I thought all these stopped in the medieval age? should a man fight for God or Allah??

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Futureleader201(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
saints2:
Francis Emmanuel pictured above, was viciously attacked by young Muslim men at Kakuri, Kaduna state on Tuesday June 7th, after they saw him eating while some Muslims were observing their Ramadan fast. Kaduna state governor, Nasir El Rufai visited him yesterday at the St. Geralds Hospital where he is receiving medical care. El Rufai condemned the attacked and vowed that the state government will bring those behind the injustice to book.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/pictures-of-carpenter-who-was-attacked.html

The only solution to stop this killings is to divide Nigeria but I know that some parasites will not accept that. tongue tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by olaolu39(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Living among the Hausa/Fulani is now dreadful...
I regret to say this''they are sets of canivorous animals among the living''

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
shut up.... God will punish Muslims greatly for persecuting and killing Christians worldwide. That's Muslims are the most backward set of people in Nigeria and in any secular country. Your people will.pay for the constant shedding of the blood of the saints of Christ.

per the bolded, Was your Mohammed peaceful? didn't he kill and spread Islam by forceful conversions and killings. ask yourself why 9 out of the 10 most dangerous countries are Islamic countries.
ussy09:

criticize Muslims not Islam, Islam means peace.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by LAFOCUZY: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
bezimo:
I am beginning to think its not been a Muslim that is the problem, its the fulani/hausa ethnic group up north with their culture of violence and destruction because of their animalistic comfirmed nature that is the problem.

There are significant number of muslims in the SW, some of them are in the SS especially in that Auchi axis of Edo state, Abi na another koran them dey read. We don't hear of religious violence there, but in the North its a comfirmed regular occurrence like we are tired of seeing time and again.

Whats the correlation between violence + destruction and the islamic notherner.

Hausa + lslam = Danger Danger Danger.

The SW is strongly a people of culture and appears to be the exception. This pattern of violence is consistent in any geographical location where you have predominant Moslem population. Think about the violence and killing in the middle east, north Africa, attacks in Europe, America etc. There is rarely Islam associated violence in Latin America given very limited and isolated Islam population.

If Allah feels all of us are sinful and unworthy let him kill all of us in one strike but if he can't let no one fight the fight for him. besides if he is the creator
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by jordinsparkles(f): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smh
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ussy09(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Omudia:
shut up.... God will punish Muslims greatly for persecuting and killing Christians worldwide. That's Muslims are the most backward set of people in Nigeria and in any secular country. Your people will.pay for the constant shedding of the blood of the saints of Christ.

per the bolded, Was your Mohammed peaceful? didn't he kill and spread Islam by forceful conversions and killings. ask yourself why 9 out of the 10 most dangerous countries are Islamic countries. [/b]
I like d way u put it "God wil punish Muslims" at least u didn't say God will punish Islam, but note dis Islam means peace.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by BABANGBALI: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
These people are just bringing shameses to their religion
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by chrisskynet(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jst cos say nigger wan chop dem giv am koko for eyes... Na by force to fast... Haba Na by force.. if na me eehh one most get wound..Nonsense.. Very violet people tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Sharappp ya dirty mouth undecided angry
your muslims terrorist brother have done it again as usual.
What do you have to say to justify your belief in islam religion?
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
jordinsparkles:
[s] The hapless conundrum which has bedeviled virtually every facet of our nation's religion is more accentuated by this unfortunate anomalous and crass fanaticism by the 'Muslims' too bad [/s]
thrash.
Copy and paste
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by fortunechy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
islamic religion is the problem of this world.....remove them out of this world u will see dt the world will be a better place to live.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
chrisskynet:
Jst cos say nigger wan chop dem giv am koko for eyes... Na by force to fast... Haba Na by force.. if na me eehh one most get wound..Nonsense.. Very violet people tufiakwa.
lols you don vex o o
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by BABANGBALI: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
And if i say something bad now Mynd44 will come and ban me because in nairaland's constitution there is a limit to freedom of speech known as the law of libelity.
Seun is the Legislature,
Lalasticla is the Executive
while Mynd44 is both the Judiciary and the police
and i keep on telling Rilwayne001 to leave that religion him no wan hear
leave dem now,when baba come back I go report dem to him. We have traced 500 billion dollars to seun's account and twenty thousand naira to lalasticlala's account from the arms money. If dem carry dem make I see how dem go dey ban us. No negotiation until dey release iyangbali my only sister
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Bluffly: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
It has become apparent that the staphylococcus membrane of the medulla oblongata of certain species of Homo religiosus has suffered a great infest thereby transforming them to a Homo degeneratus.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by jordinsparkles(f): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thrash. Copy and paste
thanks, e dey pain u. Knack ur head for wall idiot!
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by BABANGBALI: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
ussy09:
He can't be beaten up like dis just because he ate at d front of Muslim guys, dey is more hidden news, waiting patiently to hear d rest.
like say you no know your brothers. Bros no make me tear you slap o
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by magzey: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
The poor guy must have provoked the youth. Too Bad for him. am sure he will eat at home for the remaining Ramadan of his life even in the south East. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by shinksKari(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is really pitiful and those saying ISLAM is this and that I know you are talking out of ignorance (I don't mean to insult anyone). The truth is that the people carring out these tasks are those who are ignorant , who are just Muslims by name , who did not attend school or those who act on their own will, honestly this is not the teaching of the prophet S. A. W , the prophet lived with the non Muslims peacefully until his death he never waged war against them unless if they attacked first. He never preached violence and another point of view is that our yoruba Muslims don't pick on violence because they know about islam ethics. So please when you want to talk negative about Islam make researches. ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by femyomotola(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
sometimes I think....why hausas and not the Yoruba Muslims? can I say it's illiteracy? or inordinate culture entangled with foolishness? Abi Yorubas are weak or scared to cause violence? Killing people everywhere all in the name of religion....why would one even kill a fellow human? of what gain? I'm sure this ain't one of Islam obligations....

fight the chimpanzees instead....
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ussy09(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
like say you no know your brothers. Bros no make me tear you slap o
I know d illiterate ones will definitely misbehave but mind u we r nt all dsame Islam means peace.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Mayflowa(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
prigoz:
After escaping from Boko Haram, some Christians have mind to live in d north. Die at ur peril. Islam religion of peace in deed

Na their land o. That is the only place dey know and called home since their birth. There are actually to clear division of Kaduna state into Muslims northland Christian south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Ebiyejohngmail: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin cool shocked[color=][/color]
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
leave dem now,when baba come back I go report dem to him. We have traced 500 billion dollars to seun's account and twenty thousand naira to lalasticlala's account from the arms money. If dem carry dem make I see how dem go dey ban us. No negotiation until dey release iyangbali my only sister
so iyanbali still dey ban up till now? Chai him case don pass Namdi Kanu own.
Live imprisonment.
This is injustice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad / Olufemi Oke-Osanyitolu And Olaide Ibraheem Fight In Court Over N45m Property / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.