Stats: 3,161,583 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me (1978 Views)

I Lied To My Boyfriend About My Age; I Regret It Badly Now / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
I had a chance to date other girls but i didnt, i loved this girl so much that anytime i saw her i wanted to be with her forever. I told her that i loved her but never got a reply she is the flirty type if u ar wondering. I got tired of her flirting nd decided to ask just a simple question if she is just flirting that hard wit me just for fun or she does love me because sometimes she is so caring now becos of the elders around i typed it on my phone nd showed to her to my greatest surprise she said 'what is wrong with you?' immediately my mouth got dried, i thought the trouble was over wit a chaotic mind....this is what killed me she said 'y u no talk am for their presence' ...i cldnt look at her face becos i felt like crying that moment. I still cant sleep properly ryt now. Now, i am posting this wit teary eyes nd a vengeful mind...i will do to her what she did to me that she will literally want to commit suicide. Now this is what will happen, i will work my charms on her she will love me i know, just when she thinks all heaven is on her side, i will do to her what she did to me in front of her friends becos all she talks about ar other boys nd her girlfriends i will mimic exactly what she did to me that moment. If she dies better if she doesn't feel anything good for her.

Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Smellymouth: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hhmmmmm..

Life goes on bro..

Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hhmmmmm..

Life goes on bro..
yes but she has scarred me she didnt know
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Such is life. Toughen up.
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
juhan:
Such is life. Toughen up.
when it felt like something punched a hole through my soul?
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
ThaCarter:
when it felt like something punched a hole through my soul?
when it felt like your heart was ripped and crushed. Yes such is life. Move on.
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by abujaArchitect(m): 2:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Your mate they hustle to be like Dangote you they here they hold grudges against girl Wey u never even properly ask out... You are asking her if she likes you on your phone? ? Personally I don't think you are emotionally matured enough to have a relationship.

Thank you

Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:11am On Jun 10, 2016
^^^ Wait oo you guys actually understood the gibberish Op wrote?
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by 2sexycom(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
^^^ Wait oo you guys actually understood the gibberish Op wrote?
learn to know when a kid is in a relationship or when a mumu is falling for a girl, this is one of such cases.

Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by leahcimzil: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2016
you my friend are a child

Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2016
op is a WUSS,op is a wimp,op is a cry cry boy,op needs to man up............ok OK I done wit u
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Kezifils(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2016
I thought I was the only one this write up didnt make sense to. Op, no offence, u re still a learner.
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Op, you haven't seen anything yet...

U sound less than 20 years old.

Girl "hurt you" and u are in tears?

You have many more years of heartbreaks waiting for you.

Don't worry, this is just the beginning.
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Cyberfire(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by NLjona(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Nice guy alert!!!

things you need to do.
1. let her be.. like jx give her space.. no calls no text no visits whatsoever. if at all she contacts u flake her off

2. flirt with other girls .....in front of her if possible. be funny and cocky so as the girls will feel you. I prefer flirting with her friends direct.. trust me it will surely reach her ears.. she will bcome jealous(that's if she wants you) and starts crawling back to u

3. go out have fun .. with friends and people.. don't invite her.

4.. go out and meet other girls bro.. they are so many fishes in the river that deserve ur precious time.. you're acting needy and clingy towards her which is pushing her away.

lots more to do.. the gurus can help me out.. cc ilegend HARDDON

Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by dauntless15(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
ThaCarter:
I had a chance to date other girls but i didnt, i loved this girl so much that anytime i saw her i wanted to be with her forever. I told her that i loved her but never got a reply she is the flirty type if u ar wondering. I got tired of her flirting nd decided to ask just a simple question if she is just flirting that hard wit me just for fun or she does love me because sometimes she is so caring now becos of the elders around i typed it on my phone nd showed to her to my greatest surprise she said 'what is wrong with you?' immediately my mouth got dried, i thought the trouble was over wit a chaotic mind....this is what killed me she said 'y u no talk am for their presence' ...i cldnt look at her face becos i felt like crying that moment. I still cant sleep properly ryt now. Now, i am posting this wit teary eyes nd a vengeful mind...i will do to her what she did to me that she will literally want to commit suicide. Now this is what will happen, i will work my charms on her she will love me i know, just when she thinks all heaven is on her side, i will do to her what she did to me in front of her friends becos all she talks about ar other boys nd her girlfriends i will mimic exactly what she did to me that moment. If she dies better if she doesn't feel anything good for her.
bro i feel your pain but your problem is that you're being a wussy its abnormal for guys to be like wussies, why crying for her and you even have vengeance on your mind? Lmao with teary eyes, common man dont be a disgrace to the champagne of genders, we rule thats why girls are everywhere like cockroaches if one doesn't work, just man up pick up the pieces of your broken heart and move on to the next, dont think she rejected you, have that self esteem and believe she doesn't deserve you and you deserve something better. Its nothing to cry about, you are so nice it makes you seem weak and girls love the bad guys not the too caring mushy and nice one who is ready to be the puppet
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by SkinnyDude(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
na only money fit make me hold grudges for woman.. love is not by force. to me, she didn't hurt you.. so fvck you and your charm. she has the right to decide who she will date..

Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Kgdavid(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
This hot afternoon?

Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by NemzySeries(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
choi, ur English alone killed it so derz no nid revenging again na
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by DLondonboiy: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
mr op, one dauntless15 has said it all...follow everything he said and you would be fine...

dalu
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
bro i feel your pain but your problem is that you're being a wussy its abnormal for guys to be like wussies, why crying for her and you even have vengeance on your mind? Lmao with teary eyes, common man dont be a disgrace to the champagne of genders, we rule thats why girls are everywhere like cockroaches if one doesn't work, just man up pick up the pieces of your broken heart and move on to the next, dont think she rejected you, have that self esteem and believe she doesn't deserve you and you deserve something better. Its nothing to cry about, you are so nice it makes you seem weak and girls love the bad guys not the too caring mushy and nice one who is ready to be the puppet
Lol u re right, i aint gat time to brood over a slut girl
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
numerouno01:
op is a WUSS,op is a wimp,op is a cry cry boy,op needs to man up............ok OK I done wit u
i want to see all ur faces when u see me face to face. Kip ur stupid attitude to ursef
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
DLondonboiy:
mr op, one dauntless15 has said it all...follow everything he said and you would be fine...

dalu
yeah he said it all
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Targaeryian:
Op, you haven't seen anything yet...

U sound less than 20 years old.

Girl "hurt you" and u are in tears?

You have many more years of heartbreaks waiting for you.

Don't worry, this is just the beginning.
this isnt the beginning of anything yo
Re: She Hurt Me Very Badly Now I Will Do To Her Exactly What She Did To Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
ThaCarter:
i want to see all ur faces when u see me face to face. Kip ur stupid attitude to ursef
see me face to face??hahahahaha gawdawn when u can't even look at yo gal face 2 face na my face u wan come look?
oga my advice 4 u is to man up and train yaself in d game and stop WUSSing around
ok ok ok I'm done with you

The Worst Guy Ever!! / 100 Facts About Ladies, Men Beware / Sex Hungry Goat