Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin (40473 Views)

For Those Who Haven't Had Sex Since January Up Until Now, How Did U Do It? / No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Groovenaija360(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Victoria Kimani, the American-born Kenyan artist who took the local music industry by storm five years ago, has been celibate since May 2017.

In a video posted on her Instagram account, Victoria revealed that she has never gotten intimate with anybody since parting ways with her Nigerian ex Stanley Obiamalu.

“Since May last year, I have not had s#x with one person. So who is f*cking up? Is it me or is it dem niggas? Because I am ready, I have been ready to f**k. It’s hard. It’s like global warming,” disclosed Kimani’

Kimani went on to state that she would never date a celebrity terming it as a bad idea since she has tried it and it did not turn out well.

"It is a bad idea to date celebrities I have tried it one time in my life, it’s hard because you have to start thinking about who is watching or who is paying attention. Honestly, I thought it was a good idea at first because we have so much in common like if I’m in the studio late they will understand that you are in the studio late.

"Because there are some guys who hear you are in the studio at 2 am they think you are with some guy. There are certain cool things like having many things in common but honestly, I don't want that. There are too many groupies. Yo! It’s real. These guys have all the girls in the world at their disposal,’’ she added.

Speaking during an interview after her breakup with the Nigerian video producer and director she revealed that she was not ready to get into a relationship just yet

‘’Honestly, I feel like a virgin right now. My love life has actually been non-existent. I’ve not been in a relationship for like six months now and I haven’t tried to bother like to try find someone else,” added Kimani.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/i-have-not-had-s3x-since-2017-now-i-feel-like-a-virgin%E2%88%92pretty-kenyan-singer/

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Crownwahley(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Her problem

FTC for the first time since 2015.....

I dedicated this achievement to my late great grand father and to all the Virgins on Nairaland

26 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by jesse8048(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Many are bad but just few are speaking up. Just six months ago and you're a virgin today.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by sexy74(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Victoria Kimani, the American-born Kenyan artist who took the local music industry by storm five years ago, has been celibate since May 2017.

In a video posted on her Instagram account, Victoria revealed that she has never gotten intimate with anybody since parting ways with her Nigerian ex Stanley Obiamalu.

“Since May last year, I have not had s#x with one person. So who is f*cking up? Is it me or is it dem niggas? Because I am ready, I have been ready to f**k. It’s hard. It’s like global warming,” disclosed Kimani’

Kimani went on to state that she would never date a celebrity terming it as a bad idea since she has tried it and it did not turn out well.

"It is a bad idea to date celebrities I have tried it one time in my life, it’s hard because you have to start thinking about who is watching or who is paying attention. Honestly, I thought it was a good idea at first because we have so much in common like if I’m in the studio late they will understand that you are in the studio late.

"Because there are some guys who hear you are in the studio at 2 am they think you are with some guy. There are certain cool things like having many things in common but honestly, I don't want that. There are too many groupies. Yo! It’s real. These guys have all the girls in the world at their disposal,’’ she added.

Speaking during an interview after her breakup with the Nigerian video producer and director she revealed that she was not ready to get into a relationship just yet

‘’Honestly, I feel like a virgin right now. My love life has actually been non-existent. I’ve not been in a relationship for like six months now and I haven’t tried to bother like to try find someone else,” added Kimani.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/i-have-not-had-s3x-since-2017-now-i-feel-like-a-virgin%E2%88%92pretty-kenyan-singer/
If you tell me Na who I go ask.
My sister e no get metre so we can’t confirm.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Monaco2(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Bossontop(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
undecided
If u know u know

25 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Sheuns(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
We hear you
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by kmaster007: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
sorry b ur name
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by presented007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
None sense

12 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:07am On Jun 21, 2018
no matter how long you abstain auntie, the hymen never grows back na!!!

11 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Mizk(f): 2:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Oya grow the hymen back so it can be classified as complete metamorphosis grin, You can not join the winning team anymore ma'am, you can't eat your cake and have it.

13 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by mrphysics(m): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2018
She needs attention. It's clear and very obvious that Konji is dealing with her now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by chinavs9ja(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Don't deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by jerryfisher(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2018
ok
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Houseofglam7(f): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Nonsense!
How did this garbage make front page
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Abdulnur(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Kenyans again.
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by donshady(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Virgin Virgin. Weldone ma
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by ddippset(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2018
grin

See as she dey advertise her fuccking life!

Na fucck you come this world come fucck??

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by DAntivirus: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2018
I think she now feels like this grin
Mynd44:
I'm going for her

hmmm...

Well, I think she now feels like this grin

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Kaybaba5(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Virgin nkwanu.........

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Flirtyjane(f): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2018
She is even shameless.
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by freemanbubble: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2018
sex is like air it is not important except if you at not getting any.

that is exactly how she is feeling now.
when she start getting banged the way it used to be before then she will also say she doesn need sex anymore

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by alphaconde(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2018
for her to be feeling like a virgin for just 1 year break i swear she was doing it was ever hour before

thumbs up to all retired business women

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Benblaq(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2018
So what you are trying to say to the men is that once they become a celebrity, they have all the girls at their disposal. YOUR PAPA!
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Funny...

We know you got dildos in your closet... Don't play yourself girl undecided undecided

Sex na sex... Be it from original divk or artificial.... Penetration occured
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2018
jesse8048:
Many are bad but just few are speaking up. Just six months ago and you're a virgin today.
Her Konga have become borehole grin
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by petenweke: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2018
presented007:
None sense
You way dey post this moslem "jerry" if MORIC catch you dh ...dem go commot your neck

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Gangster1ms: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Look at this attention seeking höe.. what is since 2017? Ordinary 6 months and u are shouting. Me that have stayed since 2012 till now without sex nko? undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol... Check my Signature
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin by hardywaltz(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Licks lips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.