Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had (3224 Views)

Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You" / Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by swaggprofessor(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
On a cool Saturday, I was all alone at home feeling lazy n shit. When my sister's friend who stays opposite my compound just walked into my house wearing a bump short n a very short top. She asked if my elder sis was around and this got me startled cos I saw my sister leaving their house 20mins b4 she came looking for her. I just shrugged off the thought n answered her politely ( cos she's my senior). then she acted as if she wanted to browse thru our collection of movies and as she bent down her top made way for her fresh breast. I noticed she was showing signs of being shy so I summoned courage and walked towards her n I grabbed her ass with both hands and b4 I cud come to my senses we were already going for the forth round. till date I still can't fathom of came over her but I enjoyed every moment of bleeping her. it continued tilll she my sister discovered. well it was fun while it lasted. ladies are not left out u can share ur experience
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by Emodeee: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
What's the age difference between you and dis lady?
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by swaggprofessor(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Emodeee:
What's the age difference between you and dis lady?
5yrs
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by Emodeee: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
swaggprofessor:
5yrs

How old were you then and how old was she?
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by swaggprofessor(m): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Emodeee:

How old were you then and how old was she?
I was 20 and was 25 though the hide n bleep game lasted for 2yrs.
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by macdon4all(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
here to read comments... and catch liars..lol
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by Emodeee: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
swaggprofessor:
I was 20 and was 25 though the hide n bleep game lasted for 2yrs.

#smiles@hide and bleep. Una for do am for public na#smiles.

How come? Na wa for all these girls. Sheee na because she like your bedmatics prowess, na im mk her continue or she just like you? I thought she would regret ever having sex with afterwards.
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by swaggprofessor(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Emodeee:

#smiles@hide and bleep. Una for do am for public na#smiles.

How come? Na wa for all these girls. Sheee na because she like your bedmatics prowess, na im mk her continue or she just like you? I thought she would regret ever having sex with afterwards.
I dont know but along the line I noticed that she actually started developing sumtin for me. cos the sex reduced and she wanted to pls me and know me.
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by sluk(m): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2016
Abeg I dey here de see una
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by vchykp(m): 1:16am On Jun 10, 2016
i wont tell my own story until u say d truth @ OP

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by MisterPresident(m): 1:47am On Jun 10, 2016
End time thread angry angry angry
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Seems op is somehow related to LIE Mohammed grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by Talius(m): 3:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Continue.
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by Sugarcious(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2016
am coming
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by swaggprofessor(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sugarcious:
am coming
whr u dey go?
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by princealexndre(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol, it happened in the chemistry lab, i was lab prefect then, and she was assembly prefect I think.. Just one day I was cleaning the lab after closing hours, she passed and saw me thorough the window, then she entered, and said we should do an assignment together. We got half way, when her legs started hitting mine awkwardly, I could not concentrate on the work again, then I started responding by moving closer to her, with my legs twisted around hers. Before I knew it, we were kissing, I unbuttoned her cloth,thinking she was going to push back, but she didn't, I ran down to the windows locked them, and locked the door from inside, before I finished, she was half-naked already, I was too exicted that I came immediately we started... Fuckkk so ashamed of my self, then she advised I wait till another time... That time has not reached since then.... Fuckkk.. I can still feel the shame mehn... But I pray I meet her again to show her the skills I ve got now.... You can't blame me, that was my first time.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by muller101(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
swaggprofessor:
On a cool Saturday, I was all alone at home feeling lazy n shit. When my sister's friend who stays opposite my compound just walked into my house wearing a bump short n a very short top. She asked if my elder sis was around and this got me startled cos I saw my sister leaving their house 20mins b4 she came looking for her. I just shrugged off the thought n answered her politely ( cos she's my senior). then she acted as if she wanted to browse thru our collection of movies and as she bent down her top made way for her fresh breast. I noticed she was showing signs of being shy so I summoned courage and walked towards her n I grabbed her ass with both hands and b4 I cud come to my senses we were already going for the forth round. till date I still can't fathom of came over her but I enjoyed every moment of bleeping her. it continued tilll she my sister discovered. well it was fun while it lasted. ladies are not left out u can share ur experience
She told me. Are u aware she is HIV+?
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
princealexndre:
Lol, it happened in the chemistry lab, i was lab prefect then, and she was assembly prefect I think.. Just one day I was cleaning the lab after closing hours, she passed and saw me thorough the window, then she entered, and said we should do an assignment together. We got half way, when her legs started hitting mine awkwardly, I could not concentrate on the work again, then I started responding by moving closer to her, with my legs twisted around hers. Before I knew it, we were kissing, I unbuttoned her cloth,thinking she was going to push back, but she didn't, I ran down to the windows locked them, and locked the door from inside, before I finished, she was half-naked already, I was too exicted that I came immediately we started... Fuckkk so ashamed of my self, then she advised I wait till another time... That time has not reached since then.... Fuckkk.. I can still feel the shame mehn... But I pray I meet her again to show her the skills I ve got now.... You can't blame me, that was my first time.
lol assembly prefect? no be dem dey sing like say holly spirit one come down for assembly ground chai God dey

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Op this Your Lie Na Low Current... undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by Prognose: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by apholaryn: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
we bleeped the same day I asked her out and I wasn't even serious about dating her,was just kidding around and one thing led to another..#met her at my friends place and it all happened over there same night.
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by stacyadams: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin back then ,one babe be dey quarrel wit em bobo based on say she still dey find admission then,,the bobo leave am dey follow one fine baby..unknown to me...we dey always play card for our room and i no dey follow d babe talk..one hot noon only me dey inside room,,na so she waka come ,,,we begin play card ,she come dey ask y i d always avoid am grin grin,,before i say poosy,,we don begin kiss..my johhny wey no get sense don react up north,,babe cum say make i wait make she bath,,na so i leave am tinking everytin don end.. grin grin the babe go bath cum back for return leg,,,i come see poossie begin suck am like say jesus dey cum dat day,,we cum latter 44ckkk,,,na so the tin turn daily routine...the whole neigbours cum knw say we dey fuk every where like chicken...na the girl ex cum later tell me every ,come even encourage me wit the parole.. grin grin na first naija girl wey spend her money for me back then even though i leave am run later,,, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by swaggprofessor(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
muller101:
She told me. Are u aware she is HIV+?
she ain't bt. I always played safe
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
I'm here to read comments
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had by swaggprofessor(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
mhizesther:
I'm here to read comments
damn u fyn mehn

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Have A Girlfriend!! / Romanceland Just Got New Dude In The House / Guess What Ronaldo Gf Did After Cl Final (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.