Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

When A Girl Uses A Guy To Learn Bad Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Uses A Guy To Learn Bad Things (681 Views)

See Bad Things Ladies Did In A Party To Get Money From Men, You Must Be Shocked / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Uses A Guy To Learn Bad Things by marvelck: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Such acts are common wt most teenage girls or girls in their early 20s, who are yet to have a boyfriend or still new in the relationship game. You usually see such girls looking for any guy to kick start their love adventure with, so as to experience what the older girls are also enjoying. Many of them end up losing their virginity to their first ever boyfriends, and start indulging in lot of sex afterwards. They usually use these guys to learn more about sex and relationship. Most of them hardly stay long in their first relationship before moving on the next guy (their next victim). And thats how they'll keep changing boyfriends until they finally meet someone they truly love and want to have a future with. By then, they've already gotten enough experience about sex, love and relationship. She is now a baddass. With a thick skin and a mean heart, after bn hurt and hurting others as well.
Re: When A Girl Uses A Guy To Learn Bad Things by NLjona(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2016
guy that's how it is ever since..
what else? *in sakordie's voice*
Re: When A Girl Uses A Guy To Learn Bad Things by Histrings08(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
I see... From learner to learned..

(1) (Reply)

Dickson Is Always Bending To Left / Drunk In Love – Girl Jump Out Of A Moving Train To See Her Boyfriend (photos) / Help Me Out Am In Love With Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.