Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (134831 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / PHOTOS: A Christian Believes That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ And Demonic / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is NOT Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by henrycharly70(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
crylaughing in Swahili, puff
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by ojofree: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
abumeinben:
sad

sad

Even if you dont believe this "dab" thing, you believe there's GSM...that is a system where only you possess your number globally.

NUBAN...only you possess the bank account globally

BVN...All your NUBANs, if you have more than one bank account, are tied to this.

If you haven't heard of Networked Society, or IoT(Internet of Things), then you really need Christ.

I'm still researching on this IoT thing with reference to the Bible .

Antichrist is real, just that Africa is delaying him in terms of tech advancement

I hope you have refused owning any of these aforementioned numbers.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by javispj(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
You see now why it's impossible for me to be a Christian?

Most of them are paranoid and stoopid

Anti Christ? Believe me, you need anti malaria grin
Mr man..if Muslims say the same poo, instead of killing people for being fans of R madrid..I for done join the religion..mumu everyone has a right to what they believe in.so far they don't enforce it on other people..
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by kansity(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
you can't tell
Bill Gates is an Illuminati.so, he is.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by HASSANAASIA(f): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe and dab!!!
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
This Is Why Nigeria Will Never Move forward

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Kaycee7(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Me wey don secure five bedroom duplex with boys quarters and swimming for hellfire.

Make i dey Dab dey go jor..

There is power in the tongue, my brother. Watch what you say.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
kansity:

Bill Gates is an Illuminati.so, he is.
See how you said it with much confidence. Do you attend meetings with him? How did you know?

Now, please don't bring up poo like everyone knows, I need concrete evidence.

I'll appreciate an answer void of insults

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
lenkel:
Lol.. Dats partof brk dance na.. Mj use 2 it bak den.. But 2 b trutful anytin envogue esPeciali coming 4rm dat wakass satanist olamide is antichrist.. Belivit or not satan/devil/lucifer/saturn/or whatevr dey callim rules d musik biz/ d entire entertainment industry and the whole world@ larj .. Shyn ur eyes its endtym.. just act christlike d only way 2 stay right... Aldo its very had ..God help us
Chai see mumu!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by bigiyaro(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Don't know why some people will carry Christianity on dia head lyk a burden, Nawao, bt i know people like me will be laffing at the level of Ignatius ignorance of nigeria's Christians

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Oises: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
It's everything they'll say is demonic. That's how they said "dorobucci" was a demonic song. Smh... cry

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by ifenes(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amberon11:
Smh! who else did not exist? Albert Einstein?

Look him up on google

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by CAPSLOCKED: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Many African Christians are paranoid stupíd Looking Mfers...If the Dance was called Penìs, they will still make an Acronym out of it.

Useless mofos...How do y'all bow to God then?

grin

DEMONSTRATING ANTIFUCKS BOW.. HAHA,

MAYBE THE ACRONYM FOR PEN!S WOULD BE;

PEOPLE ER, NEVER IS SNAKE
cheesy
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by victorazy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
olatunjithomas:
honestly, I can't comprehend whats going on this days.A bow to the devil?

Is obvious the sign shows rejection of light from above (God) mean, the person is committed or belongs to the world (theDevil only).
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by oodua1stson: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Chosen1984:
KEEP FLASHING YOUR MIND!! HEAVEN IS REAL , HELL IS REAL! IF YOU MISS HEAVEN, U CAN'T MISS HELL
and Peter pan is real too
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by oodua1stson: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
javispj:

Mr man..if Muslims say the same poo, instead of killing people for being fans of R madrid..I for done join the religion..mumu everyone has a right to what they believe in.so far they don't enforce it on other people..
you don't even know what you want sef sad

Receive sense
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by mario2k(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is perfectly true,we human don't know how tricky devil its demons are no wonder d bible says my people perish becos of lack of knowledge now this has been exposed and people re still doubting.Don't worry the day u will take that anti-christ number is here let me see how u will resist them(Antichrist).
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by omolola15(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lilimax:
Wetin do them? smiley

Before I answer your question let me ask you one of mine. Do you believe that dab is anti Christ? I'll answer your question when you answer mine.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Kachi17(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why is devilish things always interesting and fun to the people?
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by omolola15(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
victorazy:

Is obvious the sign shows rejection of light from above (God) mean, the person is committed or belongs to the world (theDevil only).

Chai!!!!!!! How did you reach this conclusion. One American wakes up and decided to invent a dance move and call it dab. Now you guys are turning it to something else. How does covering my face mean I'm rejecting light. Please i need you to analyze this your claim.

You can as well say yahooze, alanta, shakiti bobo and skelewu dance are all anti Christ then. Atleast they were all invented.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by omolola15(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
ojofree:

I hope you have refused owning any of these aforementioned numbers.

You dey mind am. He's typing right from his phone and he has more than 1 bank account. Also he has BVN Nad he's here saying Internet of things. I tire for some people
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by godwinmacclinton: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
well.i have also suspected that
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by specimenC: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
abumeinben:
sad

sad

Even if you dont believe this "dab" thing, you believe there's GSM...that is a system where only you possess your number globally.

NUBAN...only you possess the bank account globally

BVN...All your NUBANs, if you have more than one bank account, are tied to this.

If you haven't heard of Networked Society, or IoT(Internet of Things), then you really need Christ.

I'm still researching on this IoT thing with reference to the Bible .

Antichrist is real, just that Africa is delaying him in terms of tech advancement

Mehn!!!!i wanted to shake my head for you,but as per Ii get stiff neck, make I just rotate my whole body for you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by davien(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kids, this is what happens when you invest your whole life on following superstitious garbage undecided
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by omojeesu(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
I dont know if this has anything to do with antichrist or not. Either way, I dont really care. But certainly it is of the world and has nothing to do with God or Jesus.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Lilimax(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
omolola15:

Before I answer your question let me ask you one of mine. Do you believe that dab is anti Christ? I'll answer your question when you answer mine.
Nope
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by AjaanaOka(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Horseshit
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Black man and his sorry azz mentality, the world is growin, discovering, progressing and breaking new heights. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Somebody has his thought filled wih coming of christ. Chai! grin grin grin grin grin grin

The coming generation will not thank us for anything angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by omolola15(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lilimax:
Nope

Great now i can tell you what they did.

Why is it that anything they don't understand is anti Christ. Don jazzy was in studio and he decided to concoct one nonsense and call it dorobuchi. Next we'll hear is anti Christ. Again they'll say every musicians are cultist. I have a 17yrs old brother on his way to greatness. After he don blow then one mumu will now be telling me he's illuminati. Na sango go kill the person.

Seeing some comments on this thread and I'm asking myself that are we this stupid in this country. Some nigerians Christianity self pass pope own.

I get tired when I see different messages on whatsapp and facebook about different things. I believe in God and his prophets but I'm not so stupid to the essence that I'll call creativity anti Christ.

Small time they'll tell me to comment amen on a post on fb or die. Mumu people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by winner01(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
StarMogul:
C'mon now,we are learned people undecided...Just because someone is dabbing doesn't mean his worshipping d devil.I dab becus it's fun nd I hv no intention of bowing or worshiping anti Christ or any ungodly figure...So quite dis superstitious nd stupendous thing...can't believe a Mod pushed d isshh to d front page becus someone who we don't even know nd probably high on ekiti weed posted shit angry
BOOSIT undecided
They pushed it to the front page to ridicule christianity, not because the Op makes any sense.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by EmperorMGI: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Me wey don secure five bedroom duplex with boys quarters and swimming for hellfire.

Make i dey Dab dey go jor..

Keep speaking evil with your mouth. May Gid have mercy in you.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by PastorOluT(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amberon11:
Really? Christ will not come before the Antichrist? Jesus Christ... pls tell more. I need to study my bible more.
U can start with this, read the whole of Mathew 24 and focus more on the events that would precede Christ coming in the light of 2Thessalonians 2:2-3. The bible says 2 distinct things would happen before the coming of Christ, there will be apostacy (that is great falling away, many departing from the faith) and the son of perdition be revealed which is the antichrist.

NB So Jesus can not come till these two things happen, which negate many things we have been taught all along in the church n many films has been made in that regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) / Christian Songs / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.