Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (134917 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / PHOTOS: A Christian Believes That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ And Demonic / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is NOT Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2016
66Kazna99:

Well how can you validate those charity claims? How can you tell his "generosity" is genuine? Only when the "Media" tells you. And who controls said Media? Yea rich af people like Billy G. Everything in this realm is about control - if you're not "in control, you're under or out of control" Don't buy into Media hype & Internet sensations. They can cook up stories for people to swallow whole. They use all these "tricks" by their puppets to desensitize the masses thus bringing them closer to their agenda. It doesn't matter how long it takes them, as long as they keep getting their money to further their goals. No one outside their circle knows what goes on behind the scenes.

Classic comment. This comment reminds me of when the disciples tried to stop some people from casting out demons in the name of Christ to which Jesus replied " Do not stop them, for he who's not against us is for us".
Also " by their fruits you shall know them" is from the bible, and charity( or love) is a fruit isn't it? In fact it's the greatest fruit there is, according to the bible.

Let that sink in.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by abumeinben(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2016
menxer:

Which of the above listed do you not have?

Are you aware the Catholic Pope said Jesus Christ is the son of Lucifer ? grin

Why break our head over what we accepted as told without any way of verification?

Are you aware that the Pope is the beast?

The Pope's cap has Roman numerals written on it..

Vicarious Fili dei or something....kindly find research this.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by abumeinben(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2016
henrynick:

You stupid as fvck

Thanks for reading my comment bruh,
You too much
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by aoyih(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2016
abumeinben:
sad

sad

Even if you dont believe this "dab" thing, you believe there's GSM...that is a system where only you possess your number globally.

NUBAN...only you possess the bank account globally

BVN...All your NUBANs, if you have more than one bank account, are tied to this.

If you haven't heard of Networked Society, or IoT(Internet of Things), then you really need Christ.

I'm still researching on this IoT thing with reference to the Bible .

Antichrist is real, just that Africa is delaying him in terms of tech advancement

You, when were you born..
Why making reference to just the technologies of today..
Right from the days of old, people are tied or attached to a particular tin to describe or use to nail them when the need arises...
Where was GSM when we had landlines...abi na our house and una house been the use 044 532449...
Abi out PMB and una own join...
Before NUBAN...I remember say na only me get my account number o...
My hospital card number, na only me been.get am o...
Infact, my name Oyih Emmanuel Adams...for the whole wide world, na only me the use the name.
Bros, shun all dis...even if anti christ go come, dont attach d coming to all.dis.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by abumeinben(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2016
aoyih:

You, when were you born..
Why making reference to just the technologies of today..
Right from the days of old, people are tied or attached to a particular tin to describe or use to nail them when the need arises...
Where was GSM when we had landlines...abi na our house and una house been the use 044 532449...
Abi out PMB and una own join...
Before NUBAN...I remember say na only me get my account number o..
My hospital card number, na only me been.get am o...
Infact, my name Oyih Emmanuel Adams...for the whole wide world, na only me the use the name.
Bros, shun all dis...even if anti christ go come, dont attach d coming to all.dis.

That's exactly the point bro, only you get ur acc number that year, for instance, you fit get 1234567 for trade bank and another get same 1234567 for cooperative bank. With NUBAN, if you get 1234567, nation wide, your BVN na worldwide.

For GSM, your landli fit be 1234567 for Lagos and same number for another person for Benin .the diff na state code : 01- for Lagos and 052 for Benin.

GSM na worldwide
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by menxer: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2016
abumeinben:

Are you aware that the Pope is the beast?

The Pope's cap has Roman numerals written on it..

Vicarious Fili dei or something....kindly find research this.

the pope can be anything, how did Christianity come to us?
Who doctored and compiled the bible as it is?

If crusades and inquisitions were sanctioned by the "Church", is it not safe to say "Jesus Christ was the son of Lucifer" in that "light", since our fundamental understanding of "Lucifer" connotes evil?
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by kevoh(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Gosh! I hate conspiracy theories especially of the christian stock angry angry
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by abumeinben(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2016
menxer:

I no dey pick fight with u, was only pointing out something.

Besides the pope can be anything, how did Christianity came to us?
Who doctored and compiled the bible as it is?

If crusades and inquisitions were sanctioned by the "Church", is it not safe to say "Jesus Christ was the son of Lucifer" in that "light", since our fundamental understanding of "Lucifer" connotes evil?

Shoouuuuu...nawa u o..fight how na grin

Pope didn't compile the Bible, as various chapter were scattered across caves, temples, vaults and others. But for one I know, King James headed the project team that translated and compiled these languages to English as we have it till date.

Concerning the crusaders, you see why I said the Pope himself is evil? What that heck is holy war? You need to watch this cartoon...Dante Inferno...I think its still on YouTube
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Philinho(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2016
oodua1stson:
there's no heaven or hell or any stoopid judgement day.

Dknt be a sheep
pls park well..... you are on an exile from divine ideology . repent
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by menxer: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2016
abumeinben:

Shoouuuuu...nawa u o..fight how na grin

Pope didn't compile the Bible, as various chapter were scattered across caves, temples, vaults and others. But for one I know, King James headed the project team that translated and compiled these languages to English as we have it till date.

Concerning the crusaders, you see why I said the Pope himself is evil? What that heck is holy war? You need to watch this cartoon...Dante Inferno...I think its still on YouTube

*fight edited.

Take a step back from King James to Emperor Constantine, then you would have a better perspective.

I am beginning to think organized religion was for benefit of the elites. Even the atrocities of our pagan forebears was insignificant before that of organized religion.

Yes, our forefathers used to kill twins, but how many twins were birthed in the village compared to the atrocities of the inquisitions and the crusades that lasted hundreds of years?
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by abumeinben(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2016
menxer:

*fight edited.

Take a step back from King James to Emperor Constantine, then you would have a better perspective.

I am beginning to think organized religion was for benefit of the elites. Even the atrocities of our pagan forebears was insignificant before that of organized religion.

Yes, our forefathers used to kill twins, but how many twins were birthed in the village compared to the atrocities of the inquisitions and the crusades that lasted hundreds of years?

Bro, we seem to be pointing in the same direction, but from different locations. Remember, the Bible says judgement would start with the Church. Yes Religion has been for the elites, for example, have you seem a church where a deacon is a common man? Tge race to heaven, however, is personal

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Ibxon: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2016
Lately I can c dat everything we do is demonic... OYA DAB JARE grin
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by egorov(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2016
abumeinben:
sad

sad

Even if you dont believe this "dab" thing, you believe there's GSM...that is a system where only you possess your number globally.

BVN...All your NUBANs, if you have more than one bank account, are tied to this.

If you haven't heard of Networked Society, or IoT(Internet of Things), then you really need Christ.

Antichrist is real, just that Africa is delaying him in terms of tech advancement
sometimes I believe our backwardness in technology is the reason why the world hasn't come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Adeolakk(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Truth is that anybody can make up a whatsapp BC to spite non-Christians. Funny how you all believed it. Sad actually.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by litaninja(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2016
Mumu. Only you possess your ear prints, finger prints, DNA globally....you too must be anti Christ.
The more religious you are, the stupider you become apparently.

abumeinben:
sad

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by akzjazz(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2016
Dab is anti-christ but Nigerian pastors making billions off their poor parishioners is holy. Smh for this naija sef

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by oodua1stson: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Philinho:

pls park well..... you are on an exile from divine ideology . repent
the nonsense you put up here, does it even make any sense to you? grin grin grin

Guy, your brain don de on strike oo

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Skmoda360(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
It's so real..
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Truman155(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
so they want to collect even dab from us never #dab forever
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by abumeinben(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
litaninja:
Mumu. [b]Only you possess your ear prints, finger prints, DNA globally....[/b]you too must be anti Christ.
The more religious you are, the stupider you become apparently.

Good point there bro.

Now that's the point. Tech tries to make replicas of these naturally occurring/growing human parts. Remember GMOs?
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Story for the gords....yeye religious prisoners.

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nigerian Christians are too paranoid. One time they said Skelewu dance was devilish and I once read a post in which one person said Reggae is demonic. I mean, I know I don't dance Skelewu though I love gospel reggae but I don't just brand someone's idea as demonic simply because I don't like it.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by etas1001(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
omojeesu:
I dont know if this has anything to do with antichrist or not. Either way, I dont really care. But certainly it is of the world and has nothing to do with God or Jesus.

I read from First Page to Page 4 amd this is the Only sensible thing I've seen
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
GurlFriend:
Someone, in a broadcast message Whatsapp message currently making the rounds says the trending dance move 'dab' is demonic.

The message also goes further to spell out the full meaning of DAB.

When I read it, I just shook my head

Read the full message after the below. Get ready to be 'overgasted' and 'flabberwhelmed'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omgdo-you-know-that-new-dance.html
this is why our country and continent will never get out of the dark room of confusions. The only problem with us is the way we practice our religion. How on earth will someone somewhere would wake up someday and say some crap about some dance. Just because u don't like it doesn't mean others should not enjoy it. Open the scripture and show me where its being condemned. Give dab another meaning. These same guys attributed "lol" to d devil. Wot if I say "lol" means Lord of lords and I attribute to God? Man! Some Africans are idle no wonder someone took his wasted time to write some crap about "dab". I m angry
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
BABANGBALI:
Abeg how dem dey dance am?VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 osusumustflow and chukwudi44 come and dance it for me
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Hameed206: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
O chidren of isreal! Remember my special favour which I bestowed upon you. And that I preffered to other nations for my message. Then guard yourselves against a day when no soul shall be of no use to another nor shall intervention be accepted, nor shall compensation be taken, nor shall anyone be helped. (Quran 2:47-48)

O children of Isreal! call to mind the favour which I bestowed upon you and fulfil your promise to Me as I fulfilled my promise to you. And fear non but Me. And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and do not sell my signs for a small price, But fear Me and Me alone. And do not cover truth with falsehood, and do not hide the truth when you know it. And be steadfast in prayer and practice regular charity; And bow down your heads with those who bow down in worship. Do you encore right conduct on the people and.forget to practice it yourselves, and yet you study the scripture? Will you not understand? (Quran 2:40-44)

O children of isreal! remeber when We appointed.fourty nights for Moses and in his absence you took the calf for worship and you made a terrible mistake (Quran 2:51)
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by jayriebobbie: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Well, Im just gonna say one thing.

For me oh...I'm headed to Heaven (dab or no dab, anti-christ or no anti-christ).

But as for all of you blaspheming against Jesus and all He stands for....

well, you know where you are headed to.

Besides dear Christians, we can take a horse to thr river. but we can't force it to drink water. Period.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by jayriebobbie: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
abumeinben:

That's exactly the point bro, only you get ur acc number that year, for instance, you fit get 1234567 for trade bank and another get same 1234567 for cooperative bank. With NUBAN, if you get 1234567, nation wide, your BVN na worldwide.

For GSM, your landli fit be 1234567 for Lagos and same number for another person for Benin .the diff na state code : 01- for Lagos and 052 for Benin.

GSM na worldwide

bro....you can take a horse to the river, but you can't force it to drink water.

he who has an ear, let him hear.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by MrPRevailer(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
MadCow1:
Me wey don secure five bedroom duplex with boys quarters and swimming for hellfire.

Make i dey Dab dey go jor..

You met a Facebook user online, her pictures were so fair and beautiful. So irresistable. You were so overwhelmed but shy. You reluctantly asked her out and you became friends. Dated for 3 years. Now you decide you want to marry her. You asked for her address and she pinged it to you. You dressed and headed to her place. You started asking directions and it led to a narrow road path, scanty populations and thick bushes. But because of your love for her, you rode on. You stop by a fairly well kept house. And you are sure it's her place. You step down, your heart happily racing because you are about to meet your first and longed true love. You knock at the door and a woman opens the door. You jump back in horror as your eyes meets a very deformed and vile creature for a woman. And she lovingly greets you with much familiarity. You are very confused. But she reteirates that you promised/vowed to marry her. You decide this woman has deceived you and decide to run. She screams and hefty men come to her rescue. She narrates her ordeal, brings evidences of your online conversations and demands you must marry her. The hefty men consents and forces you to your worst nightmare. That is just a miniature perspective of what it is like dreaming about luxury and a sense of comfort/fairness in hellfire or listening to the sweet songs of ungodly men.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by PastorOluT(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Amberon11:
Really? Christ will not come before the Antichrist? Jesus Christ... pls tell more. I need to study my bible more.

Sorry I am just seeing this, hence my just replying. The bible is so clear about rapture that after I saw things myself I wondered why we just have to believe wrongly for so long. Just to make it short for time constraint, the bible says Christ will jot return until two things happen, there will be a great fall away of many from the faith and the son of perdition who is the Antichrist shall be revealed.

2 Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I think this is so clear for all to understand, tho we have been misled for so long but its never too late to make amends.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Oguguolouis(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
saaedlee:
I block and immediately delete anyone that sends me any conspiracy theory message.

That's how back then early 90's, Deeper Life excommunicated my family for having worldly entertainment systems at home... today I see the Senior Pastor that headed the disciplinary committee using a tablet to preach and heard they now project Bible passages during Church sermons.

Fucktards soiling the name of Christianity since time immemorial...
GOD IS STILL INTERESTED IN U.. Ur comment does not show that u are a good christian . Please come to Jesus and be saved
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by saaedlee: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oguguolouis:

GOD IS STILL INTERESTED IN U.. Ur comment does not show that u are a good christian . Please come to Jesus and be saved

So Christianity now has "good" and "bad"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) / Christian Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.