Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me (4293 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / The Difference Between Introvert And Quiet Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 11, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
send me the pix to clear my doubtgrin grin
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2016
egedem:
send me the pix to clear my doubtgrin grin
pix ko, pizza ni undecided
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Jun 11, 2016
egedem:
i am thinking of a small boob lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
yeah one of dem, thinkin of an ugly face too..
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 11, 2016
HateU2:
pix ko, pizza ni undecided
pix or you can deliver it to me personally for inspection grin
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
you are on point
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2016
egedem:
pix or you can deliver it to me personally for inspection grin

Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
I just dey look u cool
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Emimoney(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
Sorry o! na me find you.
i too sabi dey worry you, i love being an introvert, i only complained about my sick and dull look and how strangers react to it
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2016
HateU2:
I just dey look u cool
babe see, na u go beg me.. shebi na me. No waorry
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
babe see, na u go beg me.. shebi na me. No waorry
bikonu oooo cry cry
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=46466614][/quote] let's pm
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Your problem is in your mind.

Your are filled with some form of negativity,which u really need to get rid off. First, you need to forget about what others think of you. Look deep within you and find your place of power. Think positive. Focus on positivity and it will eventually be evident in your actions.

I used to be a stammerer. It got a bit worse at a point, but I learnt a simple technique that turned the situation around.

And that is : Speak slow.

If u try speaking slow, your chances of stammering is reduced to almost zero. Try it now.

U stammer when u try to speak fast and force words from your vocal chord. Learn to speak slowly. Girls love it...its good for seduction. grin

I don't stammer anymore.

As regards looking skinny/sick, all you have to do is bulk up. Eat more. Eat lots of carbs and protein. Keep eating even when u don't feel like. That's how u bulk up. Bulking up is about calorie intake.

Try soya powder+ powered milk. Mixed togeda in a glass cup with little water, if u want your face to bulk up.

All in all...quit focusing on your problems. Do what u love.
S ee you at the top bro.

Cheers.

P.S don't forget to practice how to speak slowly.

It's not hard to spot a dude with a high IQ on nairaland.By their comments you shall know them!
Re: I Look Dull, Am An Introvert And Am A Chronic Stammerer Only Me by walebizz(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2017
na wa ooooo....with all these hatred haven't u been having suicide thoughts too? ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Marry A Girl With big Nyash / Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide I Dont Know What To Do Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.