Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? (4433 Views)

RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
My Friend is in dilemma right now,he finished his NYSC 3years Ago and has been unemployed since then...meanwhile he has a girlfriend who even though is not rich supports him her own little way and has been with him through all the ups and downs.

Now the problem here is that ,My friend recently met another girl at a wedding party ,one thing led to another and they became really close,Even thou he told the girl about his 5years old relationship, the new girl didn't care and wants him to break up with her old girlfriend because she wants him all to herself...The new girl's family is very rich and connected and she is willing to call in few favours from her family and friends to have him fixed up with a good job if he does as she planned.

if you are my friend that has been jobless for 3years,what would you do

Lalasticala please I need this to make FP its a serious issue please.

1 Like

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
cool
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Some men are not just satisfied, not all that glitters are gold and also he should remember karma is a bi.tch.

All attention is on the money, nothing about the new girl character and personality. He might end up in the hand of a control freak.

What happens if he doesn't do her bidding? Selah

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by magabounce(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmmm!!! This one is strong!!!
The poster below me could have some ideas
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by greatnaija01: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
he could make a swift deal with his 5 years girl... HOOK UP WITH THE RICH BABE, USE HER MONEY TO SET UP HIS 5 YEARS FAITHFUL CHICK AND THEN BREAK UP WITH THE RICH GIRL.... The break up can be arranged too.. some guys can be paid to set it up.

AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY. the rich girl will never respect him if she marries him.... so he should follow my advice and play smart... ITS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE

2 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
ur corper friend na mumu.so he wants to break up with a girl who stood with him through thick and thin all these yrs for a random babe cos d random babe comes frm a rich family .guy its not easy getting a dedicated girlfriend and ur friend is taking his own for granted.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:
Some men are not just satisfied, not all that glitters are gold and also he should remember karma is a bi.tch.

All attention is on the money, nothing about the new girl character and personality. He might end up in the hand of a control freak.

Brother ...in this recession,... I personally told him not to miss this opportunity o,even thou it may look like he betrayed her old gf but this country is hard
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
dis life...and dey wld blame girls dt leave dem for rich dudes.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Emhicee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
But then, your friend's brain is weak sha.... So he needs a soothsayer to tell him that the 5year relationship will improve his destiny beyond measure when he finally gets a job abi? All these grtaduates that will be putting their education to shame sef..... *spits* undecided

6 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

some guys would sell their soul for a chicken change grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Cholls(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
my brother Eiyah.....the guy is just...

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Passy089:

Brother ...in this recession,... I personally told him not to miss this opportunity o,even thou it may look like he betrayed her old gf but this country is hard

That's no excuse for breaking someone's heart that stood by him. The most fragile thing to play with is "Emotions". People are still surviving in this "recession".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

some guys would sell their soul for a chicken change grin

Even chicken bone they stuck for people neck grin, later them go open thread they ask for advice. grin
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Passy089:

so u will dump a girl who is faithful to u just cos a
richer woman looks ur way?
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by greatgod2012(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
And you guys will be shouting up and down that ladies are gold diggers, if this your friend is not a gold digger, what else is he?

7 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
greatgod2012:
And you guys will be shouting up and down that ladies are gold diggers, if this your friend is not a gold digger, what else is he?

This one is a gold miner sef, some people have brain but don't use it.

Trading a 5 year relationship for a morsel of bread

Cc: Benita27

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

Even chicken bone they stuck for people neck grin, later them go open thread they ask for advice. grin
no wonder lots of young guys are married to rich old women doin houseboy for such women grin grin grin.god forbid bad tin grin
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

That's no excuse for breaking someone's heart that stood by him. The most fragile thing to play with is "Emotions". People are still surviving in this "recession".

Bro ...She will heal with time ,perhaps he can still compensate her later, The guys has to think about himself too,he has younger siblings looking up to him.
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

more like trading ur birthright for a rotten pottage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

no wonder lots of young guys are married to rich old women doin houseboy for such women grin grin grin.god forbid bad tin grin

Walai the thing tire person, some people no get conscience again. Investing in a 5 year relationship and throwing it away not that the lady offended him nor cheat on him. She's even supporting him sef.

Walai, that guy need brain.
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

You nailed it. I am sure he doesn't love the girl.
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

help me call lala abeg... I need plenty of opinions so that my friend can read and decide for himself.
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by greatgod2012(f): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Passy089:

Bro ...She will heal with time ,perhaps he can still compensate her later, The guys has to think about himself too,he has younger siblings looking up to him.

Keep deceiving yourself and claiming it's your friend, everyone here knows you're the gold miner, more than gold digger!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

Walai the thing tire person, some people no get conscience again. Investing in a 5 year relationship and throwing it away not that the lady offended him nor cheat on him. She's even supporting him sef.

Walai, that guy need brain.
very true.this one wey good women scarce like anything for naija na man pickin go just fling a serious
dedicated girlfriend away..na wao

1 Like

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
greatgod2012:

Keep deceiving yourself and claiming it's your friend, everyone here knows you're the gold miner, more than gold digger!

Nope I ain't..
Passy089:

Can you hear yourself? Compensate her later? I can't believe you typed those.

Seems the guy can't be man enough to look for opportunities, he is looking for short cut to success and he believe he has seen a gold bulk room to take from.

Why am I having this feeling that you're the one seeking for advice and not your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
lefulefu:

very true.this one wey good women scarce like anything for naija na man pickin go just fling a serious
dedicated girlfriend away..na wao

The guy conscience don die, e need hot slap to resurrect am

2 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
You nailed it. I am sure he doesn't love the girl.

He really doesn't love girl at all.
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

Can you hear yourself? Compensate her later? I can't believe you typed those.

Seems the guy can't be man enough to look for opportunities, he is looking for short cut to success and he believe he has seen a gold bulk room to take from.

Why am I having this feeling that you're the one seeking for advice and not your friend.

That's my opinion bro..he's my friend and I know how rough things are for him.
I'm not the one ,just helped him get opinions on NL
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by greatgod2012(f): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Passy089:

Nope I ain't..

Yes, you ain't the one, but you know he has been together with the first girl for the past five years.

You ain't the one, but you know how rich and influential the new girl's family is!

You ain't the one but you know that the guy have siblings looking up to him for financial jibiti!

You ain't the one but you know how the first girl will react and heal up after being disappointed!

Continue fooling yourself, Mr gold digger/miner!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
greatgod2012:

Yes, you ain't the one, but you know he has been together with the first girl for the past five years.

You ain't the one, but you know how rich and influential the new girl's family is!

You ain't the one but you know that the guy have siblings looking up to him for financial jibiti!

You ain't the one but you know how the first girl will react and heal up after being disappointed!

Continue fooling yourself, Mr gold digger/miner!

Do you know what the term "best friend" stands for?
if I don't know those things about him who will?

just take it easy OK...he hasn't taken any decision yet because things re happening too fast...be a good Nlander and advice him with your own opinion .
Re: Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dextology:

He really doesn't love girl at all.
Some men and women are the sole cause of their predicament.

I know one who dated a girl for 6yrs from when he wrote his first jamb and got into school till he finished. Dude was unable to secure a job but the girl was supportive. Somehow he bleeped another babe and two months later the girl said she was pregnant.

This guy wasn't ready for marriage but she promised to get him a job where her brother works. He broke up with the gf and married the lady he impregnated, her brother gave him the job, they had 3 kids later and the oldest is 7. As companies were sacking workers cos of the recession he was sacked but the wife's brother still retained his job.

This same guy told my brother he wants to sell his properties, divorce his wife on the grounds to have an arrangement marriage in US, then move to the United States never to come back and that he never loved her. Could you imagine how much of a user a man could be?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Hot Butty Girls Shows Off Their Endowments / "Most Men Are Weak, Make Sure You Have 4 Hours Sex" - Linda Uju / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.