Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,825 members, 7,834,776 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? (646 Views)

Cabal: Osinbajo Is Pmb’s Closest Confidante – Garba Shehu / Why Is PMB Marginalizing The South West? / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? by mekaboy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
I am wondering if PMB is the president of Nigeria or Lybia. On whose side is he one?

He said the herdsmen attacking Nigerians are Lybians. Ok some youths in enugu decide to defend themselves against the Lybians and they are arrested by Nigerian security agents.

The Lybians then plan an attack and information is provided to the security agencies, yet they could not stop the Lybians from attacking.

They could stop Nigerians from attacking the Lybians, but could not stop the Lybians from attacking Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? by Mjshexy(f): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nigeria i know, Lybia i don't. Is that a country? shocked

1 Like

Re: Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? by DonMaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha!
They think that they are deceiving us...but they dont know that they are deceiving themselves

That was how Lai Mohammed told us herdsmen and their cattle enter Nigeria from Mauritius without knowing that Mauritius is an Island

APC: All Palliatrix Congress!
Re: Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? by Nixiepie(f): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Funny
Re: Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
mekaboy:
I am wondering if PMB is the president of Nigeria or Lybia. On whose side is he one?

He said the herdsmen attacking Nigerians are Lybians. Ok some youths in enugu decide to defend themselves against the Lybians and they are arrested by Nigerian security agents.

The Lybians then plan an attack and information is provided to the security agencies, yet they could not stop the Lybians from attacking.

They could stop Nigerians from attacking the Lybians, but could not stop the Lybians from attacking Nigerians.

hatred doesn't pay at all, it only gives heart attack.

sometimes I wonder what some people really want, is it PDP back in power or SECESSION? Talk with maturity...

Some people are frustrated just because of hatred. Am not an APC fan neither am I a PDP but I hate it when people speak out of hatred. I know hard it is for u people of hate. but I gat an advice for u. PLEASE GO GET A LIFE WORTH LIVING.

For those witches and wizards who like quoting and fighting in this forum please pass I didn't call your name.

I didn't call any tribe or region so please and please carry your bad belle pass if u nor like my post.

thanks for your maturity and u don't quote me negatively.

1 Like

Re: Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? by mekaboy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
kingkakaone:
hatred doesn't pay at all, it only gives heart attack.

sometimes I wonder what some people really want, is it PDP back in power or SECESSION? Talk with maturity...

Some people are frustrated just because of hatred. Am not an APC fan neither am I a PDP but I hate it when people speak out of hatred. I know hard it is for u people of hate. but I gat an advice for u. PLEASE GO GET A LIFE WORTH LIVING.

For those witches and wizards who like quoting and fighting in this forum please pass I didn't call your name.

I didn't call any tribe or region so please and please carry your bad belle pass if u nor like my post.

thanks for your maturity and u don't quote me negatively.

My friend take your sentiments and hypocrisy and shove it down your ass. Then address the issue logically. It's people like you that feel it's ok for PMB to tell the world Nigerians are corrupt, then turn around and attack Cameron for saying the same.

How come our security agents could arrest Nigerians defending themselves from Lybians but could not prevent an attack on Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? by paschu: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
EPIC grin

mekaboy:

My friend take your sentiments and hypocrisy and shove it down your ass. Then address the issue logically. It's people like you that feel it's ok for PMB to tell the world Nigerians are corrupt, then turn around and attack Cameron for saying the same.

How come our security agents could arrest Nigerians defending themselves from Lybians but could not prevent an attack on Nigerians?
Re: Is PMB President Of Nigeria Or Lybia? by keally: 6:53am On Jun 13, 2016
mekaboy:

no, just wait until they attack and kill his family members before he will learn to speak the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Atm Abandoned, Business Grounded As Workers, Banks Strike Hit Day 4 In Kogi. / Don't Interfere In My Activities- Dickson Warns Army / Justice Abang, PDP And His Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.