Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! (6668 Views)

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / And Her Pvssy Smelt Like Crayfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2016
My sister has the habit of Bringing her freinds who school at yaba tech to come live wth us in my place, now there's dis new friend of hers by name beatrice who is wth us now,
Beatrice is very fresh and beautiful and n boiz will not jus let her rest as they keep on callin her fone every time.
Now last night I slept late cos of the new boxing game I bought on my ps4 and I had to beat a lot of opponent in the tournament and atleast go far a bit, so that made me sleep late so I woke late dis morning and what woke me up was the way beatrice ran from inside the bathroom\toilet to pick her call and after that she left the house, so I went to the bathroom to take my bath cos I'm already late for work as I found two missed calls on my fone frm my customers already who wants to barb.
So as I entered the bath room I saw beatrice's menstrual pad on the tank of the WC, chai I wondered what to do wth it cos if I flush it in the toilet,it cld block the pipe so I got a black Nylon and decided to tie it in it and Dispose it. But before then I jus said lemme jus. Smell the pad,in fact I wished I neva did, cos the horrible smell dat fastened itself to that menstrual pad is so terrible that as it entered my nose I felt me fizzling away in2 eternity, infact my surviving the experience is nothing short of a miracle!
Chai gals are naturally dirty, you jus see them forming on the road if you live wth them I swear you can hardly tolerate them,their yansh smells,their pvssy smells,their hair smells,everything abt them has a tendency to smell,that's why they use make up,perfumes and what have you jus for them to be acceptable before men chai.
If not that God knows better I would have wondered what we need women for in dis world.........pheeeeew

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Eddygourdo(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Brother, if you are still wearing clothes aand not running around a market, get help fast because once you enter maarket naked, there is no cure. What is wrong with you na

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Tascocent(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2016
I jus said lemme jus. Smell the pad............ Wetin u dey expect b4 #Strawberry flavour. Lolz

24 Likes

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by czarr(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Lol grin
Who send you message?
No be you wan smell am?
Curiosity kills the cat or in this case the guy grin

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Why would you smell a menstrual pad?

Boy, you a weirdo but how does a Nigerian Barber afford a PS4...Suspect

12 Likes

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Xtracoool(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2016
Why d heck did I open this thread undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

hardwork pays, nigerian barber or no nigerian. Barber undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by optional1(f): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2016
So girl sha y keep use pad wen u not living alone.

Op girls smells dat means ur sister also smells right.

No judge everygirl wit one girl.

Next time u wont only smell pad u should keep it close to ur bed.

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by olac21(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Gosh-it irritates man(exp the last day)!stop bringing such online..I feel like puking
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2016
U smelt a mudafvckin used pad? shocked

And u were alive to tell the story? grin

Shakes him.. well done cheesy na u be d man

10 Likes

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Bushesbae(f): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Can't believe you disposed the pad not to talk of sniffing it. Goodness! what the heck is wrong with some nl boys

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by iykekelvins(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2016
Nigga, you crazy
Why the heck should you sniff a used pad embarassed
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2016
Op is weird as Bleep shocked, menstrual blood is a dirty blood the body is tryna get rid of, the blood that woulda formed a human being. What were you expecting it to smell like.
You saying the girl is dirty cos her her used pad smells, u're the dirty disgusting Niggah for sniffing a used pad, yuck embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Cutehector:
U smelt a mudafvckin used pad? shocked

And u were alive to tell the story? grin

Shakes him.. well done cheesy na u be d man
hector I must confess my sense of smell has never been more humiliated as regards wat my nose suffered frm sniffing that pad!
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
Op is weird as Bleep shocked, menstrual blood is a dirty blood the body is tryna get rid of, the blood that woulda formed a human being. What were you expecting it to smell like.
You saying the girl is dirty cos her her used pad smells, u're the dirty disgusting Niggah for sniffing a used pad, yuck embarassed
aren't you scared of gettn pregnant ehn, why are you mentioning me?
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
aren't you scared of gettn pregnant ehn, why are you mentioning me?
Am just telling u the real fact bro, u're dirty as Bleep. To think of the fact that u're not ashamed to go broadcasting that u did such a thing. U need help bro cry

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Lol
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2016
I have been laughing my ass off since.. Lol.

What a nice way to start a day...

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by UyiIredia(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2016
The odor go be like rotten egg.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Am just telling u the real fact bro, u're dirty as Bleep. To think of the fact that u're not ashamed to go broadcasting that u did such a thing. U need help bro cry
okay girlie pls help me cry buh pls don't mention me again cos u'll get pregnant,be warned!
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
okay girlie pls help me cry buh pls don't mention me again cos u'll get pregnant,be warned!
Lolzzz, if u as much as touch me, will soak my skin in a jacuzzi of bleach. U keep talking of pregnancy, isn't it too early to be that hot undecided
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Lolzzz, if u as much as touch me, will soak my skin in a jacuzzi of bleach. U keep talking of pregnancy, isn't it too early to be that hot undecided
easy gal I don't need to touch you before you get pregnant,mary was not touched by any man before she birth the saviour,so be warned, I swear if u mention me again u'll vomit in2 weeks time and I guess you know what that means
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
My sister has the habit of Bringing her freinds who school at yaba tech to come live wth us in my place, now there's dis new friend of hers by name beatrice who is wth us now,
Beatrice is very fresh and beautiful and n boiz will not jus let her rest as they keep on callin her fone every time.
Now last night I slept late cos of the new boxing game I bought on my ps4 and I had to beat a lot of opponent in the tournament and atleast go far a bit, so that made me sleep late so I woke late dis morning and what woke me up was the way beatrice ran from inside the bathroom\toilet to pick her call and after that she left the house, so I went to the bathroom to take my bath cos I'm already late for work as I found two missed calls on my fone frm my customers already who wants to barb.
So as I entered the bath room I saw beatrice's menstrual pad on the tank of the WC, chai I wondered what to do wth it cos if I flush it in the toilet,it cld block the pipe so I got a black Nylon and decided to tie it in it and Dispose it. But before then I jus said lemme jus. Smell the pad,in fact I wished I neva did, cos the horrible smell dat fastened itself to that menstrual pad is so terrible that as it entered my nose I felt me fizzling away in2 eternity, infact my surviving the experience is nothing short of a miracle!
Chai gals are naturally dirty, you jus see them forming on the road if you live wth them I swear you can hardly tolerate them,their yansh smells,their pvssy smells,their hair smells,everything abt them has a tendency to smell,that's why they use make up,perfumes and what have you jus for them to be acceptable before men chai.
If not that God knows better I would have wondered what we need women for in dis world.........pheeeeew
oh boy you really need to reduce the intake of cheap weed undecided

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
easy gal I don't need to touch you before you get pregnant,mary was not touched by any man before she birth the saviour,so be warned, I swear if u mention me again u'll vomit in2 weeks time and I guess you know what that means
Am no Mary Mr, and dnt av to wait till after two weeks, the mere thought of being pregnant for u is making me to vomit already
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
hector I must confess my sense of smell has never been more humiliated as regards wat my nose suffered frm sniffing that pad!
but why u go sniff pad na.. it's 1million shades of perversion.. u no even sniff pant, na pad.. Kai. Whch spirit enter ur body dah tym sef

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Oteebaba(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2016
I no no wich kine human being u be o. U dey smell pad. Ur own perversion is on the high. God help u. Wetin concern u with her pad. Instead of u to dispose., u now smell it. U must be special kind of stupid

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by tee59(f): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dis op lack common sense. U are a confused and polluted human being. Do u evn av tim to tnk abt your life and future? D amount of tim u spend talkn abt girls, would av bn used in positive ways. Do u stil want to continue barbing peoples hair for d next ten years? Why can't u just sit down and reason for christ sake. Must u come here to show how foolish u are? Whn wil u get sense?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by kaziblake(f): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Brother, if you are still wearing clothes aand not running around a market, get help fast because once you enter maarket naked, there is no cure. What is wrong with you na
grin cheesy
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Am no Mary Mr, and dnt av to wait till after two weeks, the mere thought of being pregnant for u is making me to vomit already
so u're vommiting already? then I think u're pregnant already,I warned you buh didn't hear, so wat's ur plan now cos abortion is quite expensive dis days!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Eddygourdo(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
kaziblake:
grin cheesy
wetin man pikin go talk again. The man sef
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
tee59:
Dis op lack common sense. U are a confused and polluted human being. Do u evn av tim to tnk abt your life and future? D amount of tim u spend talkn abt girls, would av bn used in positive ways. Do u stil want to continue barbing peoples hair for d next ten years? Why can't u just sit down and reason for christ sake. Must u come here to show how foolish u are? Whn wil u get sense?
thank you very mch girlie, now listen, I barb in my own shop not for anyone, that makes me an enterpreneur, I fend for myself, I rented my own apartment and I'm taking care of my lil sis all frm barbing I'm better than most guys who browse NL all day doin nothing,
Now for ur information don't mention me again or u'll get pregnant ask mizzkweenbee, she's already vommiting I warned buh she didn't hear, now her mummy is goin to beat her and her father will disown her ,so pls if u envy her keep mentioning me you too will get pregnant!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by kaziblake(f): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
wetin man pikin go talk again. The man sef
That guy is mentally unstable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) / Five Sex Positions For Women With Big Butts / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.