Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! (6712 Views)

Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / And Her Pvssy Smelt Like Crayfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
cos I neva suspected a fine gal's pad'll smell! Buh I hope urs smell of roses sha?
I think you need help undecided
Do you even realize what you are typing ? undecided
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
jenigurl:

I think you need help undecided
Do you even realize what you are typing ? undecided
pls help me. I don't realize wat I'm typing cry
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
My sister has the habit of Bringing her freinds who school at yaba tech to come live wth us in my place, now there's dis new friend of hers by name beatrice who is wth us now,
Beatrice is very fresh and beautiful and n boiz will not jus let her rest as they keep on callin her fone every time.
Now last night I slept late cos of the new boxing game I bought on my ps4 and I had to beat a lot of opponent in the tournament and atleast go far a bit, so that made me sleep late so I woke late dis morning and what woke me up was the way beatrice ran from inside the bathroom\toilet to pick her call and after that she left the house, so I went to the bathroom to take my bath cos I'm already late for work as I found two missed calls on my fone frm my customers already who wants to barb.
So as I entered the bath room I saw beatrice's menstrual pad on the tank of the WC, chai I wondered what to do wth it cos if I flush it in the toilet,it cld block the pipe so I got a black Nylon and decided to tie it in it and Dispose it. But before then I jus said lemme jus. Smell the pad,in fact I wished I neva did, cos the horrible smell dat fastened itself to that menstrual pad is so terrible that as it entered my nose I felt me fizzling away in2 eternity, infact my surviving the experience is nothing short of a miracle!
Chai gals are naturally dirty, you jus see them forming on the road if you live wth them I swear you can hardly tolerate them,their yansh smells,their pvssy smells,their hair smells,everything abt them has a tendency to smell,that's why they use make up,perfumes and what have you jus for them to be acceptable before men chai.
If not that God knows better I would have wondered what we need women for in dis world.........pheeeeew
Lmao! NAiralanders

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Dannidom(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hold on

Hahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You for kuku taste am na to know if na dead rat tru tru grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by SherlockHollmes(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Make. I laugh kwa kwakwakwakwkawkakkwkkakwkakwkkakwakwakwakeakwakwab
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by mkoabiola: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
D dumb barber is expecting a strawberry or vanilla flavour .lol

U go still carry dat ur filty hand to barb hair.

Am sure bad luck will follow u for dat month.
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 3:59am On Jun 12, 2016
mkoabiola:
D dumb barber is expecting a strawberry or vanilla flavour .lol

U go still carry dat ur filty hand to barb hair.

Am sure bad luck will follow u for dat month.
jus like bad luck has fastened itself to ur life abi?
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Listen boy, you only smell women's anus not pad
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by jonaifame22(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Listen boy, you only smell women's anus not pad
undecided
Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by peter(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
tee59:
Dis op lack common sense. U are a confused and polluted human being. Do u evn av tim to tnk abt your life and future? D amount of tim u spend talkn abt girls, would av bn used in positive ways. Do u stil want to continue barbing peoples hair for d next ten years? Why can't u just sit down and reason for christ sake. Must u come here to show how foolish u are? Whn wil u get sense?

Its enuf madam

Re: I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! by Allisonrichy(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
My sister has the habit of Bringing her freinds who school at yaba tech to come live wth us in my place, now there's dis new friend of hers by name beatrice who is wth us now,
Beatrice is very fresh and beautiful and n boiz will not jus let her rest as they keep on callin her fone every time.
Now last night I slept late cos of the new boxing game I bought on my ps4 and I had to beat a lot of opponent in the tournament and atleast go far a bit, so that made me sleep late so I woke late dis morning and what woke me up was the way beatrice ran from inside the bathroom\toilet to pick her call and after that she left the house, so I went to the bathroom to take my bath cos I'm already late for work as I found two missed calls on my fone frm my customers already who wants to barb.
So as I entered the bath room I saw beatrice's menstrual pad on the tank of the WC, chai I wondered what to do wth it cos if I flush it in the toilet,it cld block the pipe so I got a black Nylon and decided to tie it in it and Dispose it. But before then I jus said lemme jus. Smell the pad,in fact I wished I neva did, cos the horrible smell dat fastened itself to that menstrual pad is so terrible that as it entered my nose I felt me fizzling away in2 eternity, infact my surviving the experience is nothing short of a miracle!
Chai gals are naturally dirty, you jus see them forming on the road if you live wth them I swear you can hardly tolerate them,their yansh smells,their pvssy smells,their hair smells,everything abt them has a tendency to smell,that's why they use make up,perfumes and what have you jus for them to be acceptable before men chai.
If not that God knows better I would have wondered what we need women for in dis world.........pheeeeew
You must be a dog for sniffing a females menstrual pad #Gosh
Does it look like cocaine to u? Or did u see any sign of a cocaine powder on it?#Sniffer
Just go and thank your stars that you weren't chocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Head Job Or She Will Quit The Relationship / You Met Your Wife Like This With Gym Instructor – What Would Be Your Reaction? / I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.