Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father (4118 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by sweetsandy4luv(f): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father Over Plans To Sell Off Champion Newspapers

All is not well with the Publisher of Champion newspapers, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu as his children are set to battle him over plans to sell of the ailing newspapers.

The children led by Iwuanyanwu’s first daughter and Editor in Chief/ Managing Director of Champion newspapers, Mrs Nwadiuto Iheakanwa are said to have vowed to resist the plan with the last point of their blood, stressing that they would not allow the business mogul to sell off the only major legacy standing in his name.

A family source told 247ureports.com that the children had warned potential buyers to steer clear of the expansive newspaper complex or risk losing their money as the newspaper is not for sale.

Before now, rumours of potential investors bidding to buy the ailing newspaper had been rife. Former Abia state governor, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu and Capital Oil boss, Chief Ifeanyi Uba, were at different times, rumoured to be interested in buying the newspaper.

Champion newspaper which was a leading media organization established in 1988 by Iwuanyanwu is now a shadow of its old self, as it has disappeared from the news stand; most times, publishing once a weekly.

The source further stated that Nwadiuto and her siblings have accused their father’s new wife, Frances, of pressuring him to sell off family assets and buy new ones in the name of her son, Kamsiyochukwu.
Source::http://www.newsflashngr.com/serious-war-at-the-iwuanyanwus-family-as-the-children-battle-their-father-over-plans-to-sell-off-champion-newspapers/

Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by DWJOBScom(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
since the paper is a shadow of itself why are they resisting sales?

i find this publication wanting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by johnPollock(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
blood of God ....why dat man fat like dat? seems like the are alot of pregnant men in the east...
Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin CVNT-HUNTING at work grin

Like women always say, 'the bigger the belle the smaller the 'GBOLA', how that fat man wan take penetrate that beautiful lady wella.

Indeed MONEY can buy even the most PRECIOUS PUSSSY
Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by Mologi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Which one be champions paper....

Who wan buy am...

I am back sha...
Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by chukwukadibia10: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mologi:
Which one be champions paper....

Who wan buy am...

I am back sha...

Nice question
I can see u were born in 95s.

Google is ur friend.

3 Likes

Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by Agunechemba1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
chukwukadibia10:

Nice question I can see u were born in 95s.

Google is ur friend.
U don't waste your megabite educating an Almajiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by KissCODE(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
DWJOBScom:
since the paper is a shadow of itself why are they resisting sales?

i find this publication wanting

out right sales of something of this nature is wrong.
They should invite investors which will have major stake but without changing the name. Also the family should still have about 25% stake in the company.
It is good to leave some legacy for the unborn generation of the family
Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by SuperS1Panther: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wetin come be our biz inside family feud?
Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by DWJOBScom(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
KissCODE:
out right sales of something of this nature is wrong.
They should invite investors which will have major stake but without changing the name. Also the family should still have about 25% stake in the company.
It is good to leave some legacy for the unborn generation of the family

I respect you point and find them valid BUT what does the unborn generation want? i don't think they would appreciate a falling business

The billionaire needs money
Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by UIA04(f): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nonsense.

When children will not create their own legacies this is what happens. I'm sure they got the best training, but still chose to fight their fad for his property.

If I'm him I'll sell everything and enjoy it all before I die.

1 Like

Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by KissCODE(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
DWJOBScom:

I respect you point and find them valid BUT what does the unborn generation want? i don't think they would appreciate a falling business

The billionaire needs money
he can revamp the business if he re strategize. Because people that want to buy it do not have two heads.

If he changes the management, packaging and other things the business will bounce back. Selling it and collecting cash will always lead to bankrupsy which is even worst.

1 Like

Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by telim: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Foolish childrens. The said property belong to their father and not his children. He as every Wright to sell off the dam property. Lazy childrens that only depends on their father properties for survival.
Re: Serious War At The Iwuanyanwu’s Family As The Children Battle Their Father by Nne5: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hian

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls / Traffic Wardens Flee As Igbo Traders Rescue Charly Boy From Lynching / #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.