Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! (3333 Views)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Freakypinky(f): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Me and my friends are repping Ivyy. tongue
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by falconey(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecided , yeah 50k is a lot.

It can turn a sane person to otherwise.
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Freakypinky(f): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
falconey:
undecided , yeah 50k is a lot.
It can turn a sane person to otherwise.
Yeah! How many are they in their cult group. They can split 5k each and let IVYY take the crown in peace. grin
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Freakypinky:
Dont ever think you got the friends here

They'll vote her rival, watch out grin
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mimzy is the real deal...... (No offeinse) tongue

1 Like

Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Another BS!
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
vargasvictory:
Dont ever think you got the friends here
They'll vote her rival, watch out grin
Ivyy is taking the crown. We are civil and we don't make noise.
We simply vote. cheesy
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by falconey(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Freakypinky:
Yeah! How many are they in their cult group. They can split 5k each and let IVYY take the crown in peace. grin

woa now it is about the crown not cash anymore. anyway good luck.
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na mimzy and ivvy the rain o.

Other 18 contestants wetin una d do na?

Make una kukuma give up join hand support either ivvy or mimzy please

1 Like

Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
PushPlay:

We simply vote. cheesy
So even you follow for the train of crushers undecided

Isorite
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Freakypinky(f): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
falconey:

woa now it is about the crown not cash anymore. anyway good luck.

Do you think the prize money is worth our collective effort ?

We want to make history by crowning a Queen who will change the face of Nairaland. Not some gang member.
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Freakypinky(f): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Another BS!
Hey angry boy. grin
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Attention seeker spotted.
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by falconey(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Freakypinky:

We want to make history by crowning a Queen who will change the face of Nairaland. Not some gang member.

considering the country economy recession, weak circulation of money and high cost of living i'd say YES!....

any winner would change the FACE of the forum , no big deal.
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by flokii: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
You people won't let us rest again abi? undecided

Na bikini or watever we wan see jare.. Pishures
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
vargasvictory:
So even you follow for the train of crushers undecided

Isorite
Its about giving the crown to who the cap fits. I don't see a girl with crossed eyes wearing Miss Nairaland crown. grin
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by ivyy(f): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Freakypinky:

Hey angry boy. grin
undecided undecided
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
ivyy:
grin grin

No mind them...
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by ivyy(f): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:

No mind them...

How are you? smiley
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
[b][/b]
ivyy:

How are you? smiley

Great... U?
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Freakypinky:

cool
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by ivyy(f): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
PushPlay:

We simply vote. cheesy

Boss cool
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by ivyy(f): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Freakypinky:

kiss kiss
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by ivyy(f): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:
[b][/b]

Great... U?

Me too.Thanks for the support smiley wink
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
ivyy:

Me too.Thanks for the support smiley wink
aiit
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Freakypinky(f): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
falconey:

considering the country economy recession, weak circulation of money and high cost of living i'd say YES!....

any winner would change the FACE of the forum , no big deal.

The economic hardship is understandable but that is no excuse for the way certain romancelanders throw caution in the air debasing themselves. This is supposed to be a competition and not rivalry hence what informed the title of this thread.
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by santanamimi(f): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2016

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
ivyy:

Boss cool
Boss Madam. grin
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
See natural beauty. kiss

1 Like

Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by Freakypinky(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
So for those who doubt me, just do the numbers. Go check their profile pictures and numbers of likes they have. tongue
Re: Aunty!! If You Want The 50k, Come And Take It !!! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
NO OFFENSE MA'AM BUT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU GIVE GOOD HEAD. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video: Spiritualist Lures Woman Into 3-day Marathon Sex For Deliverance / Wordless Morning Post / A Slay Queen With Difference (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.