Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Do Atheists Hate God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Hate God? (10675 Views)

Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:
undecided

Why do atheists shamelessly hate God
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
braithwaite:

Why hate on what's not real? undecided

Do you ask your boyfriends this question every time they open dumb threads ? If you do then there wouldn't be any problem

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

More poo ? See who is talking . You just described 99.9 percent of your threads ,
For Satan has made his word as poo to the unbelievers... To he who has no faith, his fate is not with the faith.
Paulina 2:40, Queen Ero Version
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This nigga must be new

winner01 , are we in second page yet ?
grin grin yes boss
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
winner01:
grin grin yes boss

Ok sir . Now let's garner more views cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Ok sir . Now let's garner more views sh.it cool
Yeah yeah, I still got one badass thread to create. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
winner01:
Yeah yeah, I still got one badass thread to create. wink

Osheey cool

We like to party !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
winner01:
The picture says share your belief, not disbelief. Are you here to share your belief? undecided. You claim not to have faith or belief. What exactly are you doing here.

Brigance is likely not going to show his face again after this comment . This is what happens when logic and reason pummels folly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by lepasharon(f): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why do Christians hate Allah?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by braithwaite(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Do you ask your boyfriends this question every time they open dumb threads ? If you do then there wouldn't be any problem

[b]

undecided kingebuka,winner i see you guys seem fartly over this thread like youve got a trophy to carry after huh?i can't hate that mysterious super daddy up there, atheist may hate religion or religious people that have been cruel or seeing non-believer as an antichrist or whatever they tag em, because they believe differently than you christain folks do, That is perfectly understandable.

I also believe if you are truly a Christian you can't hate atheists for not believing in God. If you believe, and actually conduct your life based on what you claim to believe, this just shouldn't happen. There is more common ground (outside of the whole God thing) between all of us as humans than most people involved in the debate want to admit...and I am intelligent enough to know that more often than not unprovoked hate usually flows from the theist side and that's swings a lot...morality is doing what is right regardless of what you're told.and it's understandably that religion is what you're told regardless of what is right.. that's the different..

I have christain and Muslims friends yet ion hate them or disregard em,it's a complete issue not believing in the existing of that bloke up there you called **God**so how am I to hate him? or you go out hear someone saying "oh i hate God",just because he's an atheist? it's safe to assume that they are a disgruntled member of whatever the local predominant religion is... Atheist don't hate what cant be prove and you people shouldn't get pained or get offend for such...

[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Ranchhoddas: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2016
@Winner01 What about agnostics? Do they hate God?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2016
braithwaite:

undecided

How does this stop atheists from opening daft threads .
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Strawman: 12:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Brigance:

Well, all these just like your belief, is your opinion.

I also you easily say you work yourself up just like you claim atheists do too.

If you're cocksure your god exists, why not close your eyes and allow atheists continue in their delusion?

All these stuff in the Op shows who's really threatened and insecure.

If atheists are cocksure that God doesn't exist, why don't they close their eyes and allow religious people continue in their delusion?

All their efforts at disproving and ridiculing God, shows that atheists are also threatened and insecure.

Your post works both ways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Strawman:

If atheists are cocksure that God doesn't exist, why don't they close their eyes and allow religious people continue in their delusion?

All their efforts at disproving and ridiculing God, shows that atheists are also threatened and insecure.

Ouch ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:48am On Jun 12, 2016
braithwaite:

[b]

undecided kingebuka,winner i see you guys seem fartly over this thread like youve got a trophy to carry after huh?i can't hate that mysterious super daddy up there, atheist may hate religion or religious people that have been cruel or seeing non-believer as an antichrist or whatever they tag em, because they believe differently than you christain folks do, That is perfectly understandable.

I also believe if you are truly a Christian you can't hate atheists for not believing in God. If you believe, and actually conduct your life based on what you claim to believe, this just shouldn't happen. There is more common ground (outside of the whole God thing) between all of us as humans than most people involved in the debate want to admit...and I am intelligent enough to know that more often than not unprovoked hate usually flows from the theist side and that's swings a lot...morality is doing what is right regardless of what you're told.and it's understandably that religion is what you're told regardless of what is right.. that's the different..

I have christain and Muslims friends yet ion hate them or disregard em,it's a complete issue not believing in the existing of that bloke up there you called **God**so how am I to hate him? or you go out hear someone saying "oh i hate God",just because he's an atheist? it's safe to assume that they are a disgruntled member of whatever the local predominant religion is... Atheist don't hate what cant be prove and you people shouldn't get pained or get offend for such...

[/b]

I dont hate Atheists . No one does . But how does your post stop atheists from being irrational and doltish . Just how ?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Strawman: 1:04am On Jun 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Ouch ! cheesy

Lol..I read a wonderful YouTube comment once saying that atheists are always in denial; that somewhere in the back of their minds, they harbour the fear of a distinct possibility that they may actually be wrong in all this, which explains why they constantly come back again and again with all their vehement research and efforts to disprove the concept of God, or at least ridicule it and put themselves at ease. It's just insecurity at its worst.

Some of them just out of spite for a horrible event that happened in the past, and other silly reasons. Some, as someone here explained earlier, don't like the idea of being under divine authority or having moral obligations, etc etc etc

They just want to feel the pleasure of winning an argument, they want a pat on the back from other atheists consoling themselves that there is no God.

An atheist who is 100% sure of the non-existence of God, you won't even find him or her in the religion section of a forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by orunto27: 2:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Atheists are jealous of a Jealous God.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by ifenes(m): 3:54am On Jun 12, 2016
I cannot hate on a mad mans God? I only dislike the fact he wants to impose it on others.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by braithwaite(m): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I dont hate Atheists . No one does . But how does your post stop atheists from being irrational and doltish . Just how ?

[b]

Irrational and doltish?
I guess it depends on your pre-existing bias with atheist ,and i do agree with you and with **little ** of your critiques. My experience is that some people are really zealous for atheism as some believers are zealous for their religious beliefs and doctrines.you don't have to generalize ..they're lots of zealots christains and muslim,they're are unfair in their arguments, and often come off as bullying and arrogant.

Your basis of **irrational &doltishness** should be judged as individuals, responsible for their individual actions. I can name two such moniker here, but I'll let that slide, the first have genuine delight in taunting and ridiculing. The second began with accusations of **intellectual dishonesty**and soon revealed his assumption that yes, anyone who believes in God must be a dangerous fundamentalist. religious folks can be just as rational or irrational as everybody else, because being irrational is what normally functioning human brains do.so should I tag em **irrational ** coz of thier personality? Nah.

To tag em with such irrational pin is really not fair : morality

Morning

[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2016
winner01:
The picture below says share your belief, not disbelief. Are you here to share your belief? undecided. You claim not to have faith or belief. What exactly are you doing here.

Did I share any belief with you?

Like I said, if your faith can't withstand any more scrutiny, you know whom to cry to.

Your cousins have done the same, now they have a whole section to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Brigance is likely not going to show his face again after this comment . This is what happens when logic and reason pummels folly

This again, is your opinion.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2016
Strawman:

Let me simplify this.

If theists don't keep going around saying a god exists, atheists won't have to say he/she doesn't.

See, it is a chain of claims triggered by a theist.

Have you seen anyone going around here saying a dancing mukeke doesn't exist? That's because no one has made the claim yet.

If anyone believes in an entity so much that he engages in public evangelism and proselytizing, the least he should do is atleast show reasonable proof to believe alongside him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by frank317: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2016
I hate ur nonexistent God.if I catch him, I will stick a long rod through his anus.

Are u guys happy now?

My question.... why do Christians find joy in thinking that atheists hates their nonexistent God. Why does ur God like whining like someone with low self-esteem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by frank317: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Strawman:

Why should atheists close their eyes and allow religious people sell false hood?
So u want to sell falsehood and not b challenged?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2016
Brigance:

Did I share any belief with you?

Like I said, if your faith can't withstand any more scrutiny, you know whom to cry to.

Your cousins have done the same, now they have a whole section to themselves.
You have evaded the basic question: What are you doing here?. Do you have problems with simple instructions or are you here to convince yourself that there is no God.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2016
frank317:

Why should atheists close their eyes and allow religious people sell false hood?
So u want to sell falsehood and not b challenged?
Sell falsehood among themselves on a religion sectionundecided. What are you here to sell? Unbelief?undecided Dopemu.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2016
frank317:
I hate ur nonexistent God.if I catch him, I will stick a long rod through his anus.

Are u guys happy now?

My question.... why do Christians find joy in thinking that atheists hates their nonexistent God. Why does ur God like whining like someone with low self-esteem?
Cry me a river.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by frank317: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2016
winner01:
Cry me a river.

U never even see something
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by frank317: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2016
winner01:
Sell falsehood among themselves on a religion sectionundecided. What are you here to sell? Unbelief?undecided Dopemu.
Stop selling falsehood and we will stop 'hating' ur God.
If not, u go cry tire.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Brigance(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2016
winner01:
You have evaded the basic question: What are you doing here?. Do you have problems with simple instructions or are you here to convince yourself that there is no God.

You'll have to own the forum to preclude my interaction from it.

As I said, its a religion section not a Christian section.

Whether I have a belief or not is not something you should concern yourself with.

Go and check the Islamic section, you'll hardly find an atheist there.

If that's what you want, cry to seun.

or cry to God, hypothetically, there's nothing he can't do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by dalaman: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Atheist do not hate God. God is just a human idea that was created by humans. If there is a God atheist will be arguing with it directly. No such God exist anywhere, what exist in reality is believers that buy into and were indoctrinated with what ever God concept or idea their families or societies chose to indoctrinate them with, be it christian, muslim, Hindu, Taoist etc.

God's and religions are human inventions that is why there are many different Gods and many different religions. Atheist dislike and challenge the idea or those that subscribe to the God idea. No God exist in reality. If any God exist in reality winner01 will be the last person it will rely on to defend him, argue on its behalf or propagagte it's message. It will do it himself. After all despite your daily messages to atheist you have never been able to convert any to you beliefs meaning you have failed . No God that is alive will rely on a failure like you to do anything for it. It will do whatever it wants by itself.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by dalaman: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2016
frank317:

Are u guys happy now?

You think if their God exist as they claim he will rely on them for anything? They themselves know that their God lives only inside their heads that is why they feel bad when their religious beliefs are questioned or ridiculed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Pastors Thieves Without Guns? / Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) / Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.