Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why Do Atheists Hate God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Hate God? (11027 Views)

Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by mario2k(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
[b][/b]Who can deliver u Atheists out of the hand of the living God if he decides to deal with u.Who?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Vick4rill(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
frank317:

Oh pls can u just shut up for once? seriously, don't u sometimes feel embarrassed by the rubbish u spill?
lol are u frustrated?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by urahara(m): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
^^^ sonOfLucifer , your boys are opening new accounts here and there . Atheism is on the rise , they said . Hahaha

Whether u like it or not , we atheists will always be hear to bash ur ridiculous fairy tale beliefs and ur ridiculous fairy yahweh . if u are displeasee by this u can go and knack ur head on transformer , if u like cry from now till 2mao , ur stupid and senseless religion will always be bashed by us.

# false god. Useless religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:48am On Jun 16, 2016
urahara:

Whether u like it or not , we atheists will always be hear to bash ur ridiculous fairy tale beliefs and ur ridiculous fairy yahweh . if u are displeasee by this u can go and knack ur head on transformer , if u like cry from now till 2mao , ur stupid and senseless religion will always be bashed by us.

Say hello to void
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by urahara(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Say hello to void

King ebukas blog
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by wirinet(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Because God hate atheists, so atheist are only returning the hatred.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by frank317: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Vick4rill:
lol are u frustrated?

Of course I am.... the nonsense u guys spill is frustrating me.

I just wonder how u guy read the rubbish Ebuka posts here and not feel embarrassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by urahara(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2016
frank317:

I just wonder how u guy read the rubbish Ebuka posts here and not feel embarrassed

The way and manner ebuka embarrases himself is very appalling whether blog or naija .
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Vick4rill(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
frank317:

frank wat exactly is ur mission here?? this is religious section and it is boldly written "share ur belief," what exactly is ur belief?.. and why are u toiling day and night to prove sumtin that does nt exist??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by urahara(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Vick4rill:
frank wat exactly is ur mission here?? this is religious section and it is boldly written "share ur belief," what exactly is ur belief?.. and why are u toiling day and night to prove sumtin that does nt exist??

Seun , the creator of the religion section also uses this section to share unbelief , so if u have a problem with that go and bash ya head

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2016
urahara:

Seun , the creator of the religion section also uses this section to share unbelief , so if u have a problem with that go and bash ya head
Bash his head and die like your atheist terrorist mentors abi?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2016
Vick4rill:
Hatred is his reason for being here.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by hopefulLandlord: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2016
hate god? how? you're interpreting this as "hate" same way you thought certain lecturers "hate" you

same way you believed certain people over the years "hated" you
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
hate god? how? you're interpreting this as "hate" same way you thought certain lecturers "hate" you

same way you believed certain people over the years "hated" you

Here is one from Richard Dawkins

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Do you describe something you love in such a manner ? Do you see that only hate elicits such description . Do you see that indeed Atheists hate God
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by terrezo2002(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Everything in creation points to the fact there is a God. Even deep inside our heart lies a conviction that there is God.
If you seek Him, you will find Him.
Denying that fact of existence of God makes you a fool because there are things science can not prove and there are things you cannot understand. If you keep believing there is no God, life will make no sense to you.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
true talk
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Whether anything or anyone denies the existence of God doesn't change the fact that He is grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Niflheim(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
I have always wondered why christians(the supreme hypocrites), constantly go around praying against the "gods" of their great-grand father's village!!! Destroying local shrines dedicated to African deities!!! THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT SHIVA OR ALLAH!!! I WONDER WHERE ALL THIS THEIR HATRED COMES FROM?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by hopefulLandlord: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Niflheim:
I have always wondered why christians(the supreme hypocrites), constantly go around praying against the "gods" of their great-grand father's village!!! Destroying local shrines dedicated to African deities!!! THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT SHIVA OR ALLAH!!! I WONDER WHERE ALL THIS THEIR HATRED COMES FROM?

Their hatred comes from slavery

Nigerian Christians have the worst case of Stockholm syndrome ever

Its gonna be hard making them see properly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Niflheim:

Those traditions held their ancestors in darkness and bondage for a long time . It sees progress as evil .

Your "logical questions " are just so puerile .
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
urahara:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by urahara(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Stupid boy cheesy grin

How far na
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
urahara:

Stupid boy cheesy grin

How far na

You dey craze oo grin God is good . You no dey front line again , dem done injure you . wink . MIA for a long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by urahara(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You dey craze oo grin God is good . You no dey front line again , dem done injure you . wink . MIA for a long time

Looolz. grin.

Injure me ke. When Mary and Jesus dey my side, how dem go injure me.

I am mia because I am getting jaded by the religion section.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
wisdom for the wise
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2016
dazzle101:

Whether anything or anyone denies the existence of God doesn't change the fact that He is grin grin grin
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by hopefulLandlord: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Do you describe something you love in such a manner ? Do you see that only hate elicits such description . Do you see that indeed Atheists hate God

Lol, he just told the bitter truth,

That's not hate bro, you're interpreting it that way because you are a Christian, almost anything bad they say about your god is hate

Christians also describe gods of other religions almost the same way, should we now call Christians haters of other gods?

I'm sure if he were still alive, he can defend himself with passages in your BuyBull, the fact that he put the word "arguably" says it all
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Many Christians would say the same of the Allah of the Koran. Do you hate Allah?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2016
Obi1kenobi:

Many Christians would say the same of the Allah of the Koran. Do you hate Allah?
If you spend enough time here, you will feel the hatred from atheists.

I dont spend my time talking about santa claus. Thats what a lack of belief means.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
winner01:

I dont spend my time talking about santa claus. Thats what a lack of belief means.

That's a silly analogy. Only 5-year-old kids in Western culture believe in Santa Claus. That's very different from being surrounded on every corner and every part of your existence by religious fanatics who shove their delusions in your face. An atheist in Japan wouldn't spend much time arguing angrily about religion. An atheist in Nigeria faces a very different reality. It's tough to live in a world where 99% of people around you live in the same fantasy bubble, including your family, friends, work and school colleagues, girlfriends etc. Hardly the same as 5-year-old children who believe a fat, bearded, jolly old man will bring them gifts at Christmas.

You must try harder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
winner01:

The more I look at your argument, the more daft it looks. So if you were having an argument about evolution even though you don't believe in it, it would be sensible for me to say you must be be a big believer in evolution, just because you argue about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by hopefulLandlord: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Obi1kenobi:

The more I look at your argument, the more daft it looks. So if you were having an argument about evolution even though you don't believe in it, it would be sensible for me to say you must be be a big believer in evolution, just because you argue about it?

So true, so true
Obi1kenobi:

That's a silly analogy. Only 5-year-old kids in Western culture believe in Santa Claus. That's very different from being surrounded on every corner and every part of your existence by religious fanatics who shove their delusions in your face. An atheist in Japan wouldn't spend much time arguing angrily about religion. An atheist in Nigeria faces a very different reality. It's tough to live in a world where 99% of people around you live in the same fantasy bubble, including your family, friends, work and school colleagues, girlfriends etc. Hardly the same as 5-year-old children who believe a fat, bearded, jolly old man will bring them gifts at Christmas.
You must try harder.

So true, so true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Firstfruit Offering Is Scriptural But... / Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.