Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Do Atheists Hate God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Hate God? (10703 Views)

Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Obi1kenobi:

That's a silly analogy. Only 5-year-old kids in Western culture believe in Santa Claus. That's very different from being surrounded on every corner and every part of your existence by religious fanatics who shove their delusions in your face. An atheist in Japan wouldn't spend much time arguing angrily about religion. An atheist in Nigeria faces a very different reality. It's tough to live in a world where 99% of people around you live in the same fantasy bubble, including your family, friends, work and school colleagues, girlfriends etc. Hardly the same as 5-year-old children who believe a fat, bearded, jolly old man will bring them gifts at Christmas.

You must try harder.

How exactly does this rubbish explain why you wish to spend your lifetime in the religion section . Isn't the RELIGION SECTION a "fantasy bubble" too .

Why have you chosen to be ineffably irrational
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

So true, so true

So true, so true

Honestly , you hardly think for yourself . You always need someone to do the thinking for you and you either cheer them on or you regurgitate it here .
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by hopefulLandlord: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Honestly , you hardly think for yourself . You always need someone to do the thinking for you and you either cheer them on or you regurgitate it here .

You're concentrating on me, I'm seriously trying not to troll here and be as respectful as I can be

Pls, its a free media for all of us

Do yours and let me do mine

It seems your activities here revolves around me

Like I said, attack the message not the messenger

That is how to keep discussions going

Once you start attacking the messenger, you're basically having your last ditch attempt
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

How exactly does this rubbish explain why you wish to spend your lifetime in the religion section . Isn't the RELIGION SECTION a "fantasy bubble" too .

Oga, stop using words you don't understand. You look foolish doing so. What lifetime do I spend here? How many times have you seen my moniker here? And if atheists can't have discussions in the religious section, which section did you create for us in Nairaland? You get sense? And so Bleep what if we come here to "recruit" and "evangelise" our philosophy? I know several people here (including 2 in real life) who were "converted" by our posts here? Why should we not continue to chip away at your fantasies to drag your deluded heads from the grasp of Western and Arab imperialism: including the Westerners who have grown up to abandon your fantasies in the dustbin of history?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by frank317: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Vick4rill:
frank wat exactly is ur mission here?? this is religious section and it is boldly written "share ur belief," what exactly is ur belief?.. and why are u toiling day and night to prove sumtin that does nt exist??

seriously, its fun to see so called worshipers of the creator of the universe whine like babies once their belief is challenged. perhaps its the devil in me and u know how we demonic folks do... torment you guys day and night until you pour all the blood of Jesus away.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by frank317: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Lol, he just told the bitter truth,

That's not hate bro, you're interpreting it that way because you are a Christian, almost anything bad they say about your god is hate

Christians also describe gods of other religions almost the same way, should we now call Christians haters of other gods?

I'm sure if he were still alive, he can defend himself with passages in your BuyBull, the fact that he put the word "arguably" says it all

the fact is that Christians love feeling hated... thats the only way their God will accept them in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by frank317: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

cry cry... me self will spend eternity here, so go gather them tears and roll on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by KingEbukaNaija: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
frank317:

cry cry... me self will spend eternity here, so go gather them tears and roll on the floor.

Osheyyyy ... congrats
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Vick4rill(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
frank317:

seriously, its fun to see so called worshipers of the creator of the universe whine like babies once their belief is challenged. perhaps its the devil in me and u know how we demonic folks do... torment you guys day and night until you pour all the blood of Jesus away.
u are very right
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Heavenly102: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
another issue is that these days most of the religious leaders all seem to be in it for wealth, so most folks will think that if the people representing God are all in for the cash, they most probably don't believe in the God they are talking about, therefore why should I.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2016
angry
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Weah96: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
winner01:
angry

Before hating something, one must first identify the thing to be hated.

Do Muslims love God?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 12:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Weah96:

Before hating something, one must first identify the thing to be hated.

Do Muslims love God?
You can love someone, and not really know the person.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Weah96: 1:59am On Aug 07, 2016
winner01:
You can love someone, and not really know the person.

You didn't answer the question. Do Muslims love God or not? Yes or No. And then you can defend your position.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by orisa37: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2016
They just appear like hating what they don't know because they are Scraps.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by oaroloye(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2016
LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD the Founder of SCIENTOLOGY based his system on his DIANETICS (THROUGH MIND) Technology of resolving Mental Optimization problems through inducing TOTAL RECALL via a Counselling technique he called "AUDITING."

Therefore, he discovered a number of counter-intuitive facts about the Human Mind that PSYCHOLOGY rejected- because he was an academic illiterate.

He discovered a mechanism he called the OVERT-MOTIVATOR SEQUENCE.

He described it as follows:

"A" IS MAD AT "B," BECAUSE A HAS DONE SOMETHING TO "B."

He said that he discovered that ALL cases of "ENMITY" begin like THAT.

That is the total OPPOSITE of what one would expect,

We HATE people, or are ANGRY with them, because THEY did something to US, first- isn't that how we usually justify it?

L. Ron Hubbard said, NO: it is the OPPOSITE- WE are the ones who DID SOMETHING to our perceived Enemies FIRST.

Therefore ATHEISTS HATE GOD because THEY DID SOMETHING TO GOD FIRST.

[See: DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, by L. Ron Hubbard.
SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: THE PREDICTION OF HUMAN BEHAVIOR, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by oaroloye(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Proving that God Exists is simplicity itself.

I spent the last eighteen months on FACEBOOK proving that God Exists to Atheists of ATHEISM versus CHRISTIANITY "Debate" Groups.

When they found that they could not refute my points, they deleted my account, and forbade me from opening a new one.

Do NOT make me balance for you people.

It will get ugly.

Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
oaroloye:
Proving that God Exists is simplicity itself.

I spent the last eighteen months on FACEBOOK proving that God Exists to Atheists of ATHEISM versus CHRISTIANITY "Debate" Groups.

When they found that they could not refute my points, they deleted my account, and forbade me from opening a new one.

Do NOT make me balance for you people.

It will get ugly.
Come balance na, we need your expertise angry grin
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by winner01(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by hopefulLandlord: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Christians got badly embarrassed here
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by PastorAIO: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oga, stop using words you don't understand. You look foolish doing so. What lifetime do I spend here? How many times have you seen my moniker here?

Oga, I know one Obi1Kenobi wey go school for Warri. Na you?
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by TheIkoro(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2019
Remove the "Why," and you have yourself the correct question.
Re: Why Do Atheists Hate God? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:35pm On May 14, 2019
It simply because they are Stupid Foolish people who do not love themselves and are desperately seeking to kill destroy themselves and the other legitimate and illegitimate children of their father, Satan, along with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Women Be Silent In Churches? / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) / Questions For Atheists!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.