Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,468 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad (63944 Views)

When Silence Means Contempt: The Nation Shades President Buhari / Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by anonimi: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nelkoko:
dem call buhari name for d tin?.....Na only bahari b president?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3828991_fbimg1464972028237_jpeg603aebe4b854feff841b4f983be7c09d

Epic giving grin
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Fawklicant: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
If this is true, then Lucozade boost done lost it upstairs. Whoever did that ad should be fired. Some people ned to learn about corporate branding. This is just so not it. First it was Chicken republic with their Olisah Metuh shade, now Lucozade boost? SMH!
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Fawklicant: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Trendy247:

OVOKO!

Double Ovoko! grin
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by menxer: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
It's funny now that Lucozade is boosting a shade on the President, I hope the fun continues when/if the FG shades Lucozade.

See a corporate citizen acting like a wailing wailer.

I never knew we have corporate wailing wailers.
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by maxzzo1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
piagetskinner:
Buhari doesn't even know they exist
Ma broda kunu n brukutu him know lol
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by demiladegold(f): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
this is trash.....
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by 2016EXAMrunz: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
F*uck all of you Buhari who you eepp ? Nairaland who you epp Lucozade boost who you boost ? F*uck you all
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by MrSly(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
omolola15:
Not funny. This is a stewpidity of the highest Order. No matter what he's the commander in chief and he deserves some respect.

The person behind that advert na certified wailer.
And you re now wailing to cos of the "stewpidity of the highest order"

1 Like

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by MrSly(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
omolola15:
Not funny. This is a stewpidity of the highest Order. No matter what he's the commander in chief and he deserves some respect.

And you re now wailing cos of the "stewpidity of the highest order"
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by omolola15(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrSly:

And you re now wailing cos of the "stewpidity of the highest order"

And you are now wailing because I said the person behind the advert is a wailer.
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by wokomabest(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Is this the system their going to use to BOOST back their dead company?
how could you be so sure they did this.it can't possibly be
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by deniboi(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Someone should get fired for this. As a coporate entity you don't throw shades on authorities that allow u play in their space no matter how unfavorable the environment might seem. It is very unethical and disrespectful to nigeria as a country. Still wondering if dis material went tru proper approval procedure. It is not funny at all. I am not a fan of buhari myself
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Nellybii: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lordskyes:
See the reply president Buhari gave them!
Completely Epic!!!!!

http://www.famenaija.com/2016/06/lucozade-boost-shades-president-buhari.html?m=1

And where is the reply?
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by decomaniaboss(f): 12:20am On Jun 13, 2016
5starmilitant:

E funny die. grin grin
in fact he funny pass die sef grin grin grin is official!!! Mr bubu don't finish grin grin grin
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by decomaniaboss(f): 12:21am On Jun 13, 2016
sheftyxz:
dis is disrespect
who cares? grin grin grin
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by benELOHIM7(m): 12:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Thats not a flag. From my POV, its a decoration painted with green and white
Roidatom:

You no see the flag?
Abi na only you no sabi your country flag... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Niseed(m): 12:27am On Jun 13, 2016
As far as I know, Gsk (think its now owned by Suntory) has a strict verification/approval system before their ads go live.

An agency handles their online presence and OOH campaigns and I can almost guaranty that the brand manager for Lucozade Boost would never let this rather unfunny advert fly.

I'm also aware that Gsk does a lot of projects in partnership with the government e.g the Lagos state marathon (access bank) , lucozade 10k run etc. so why would they make such a crass joke?

But since its no longer under Gsk, I guess anything goes.

p.s out of curiosity I checked the Facebook page and couldnt find this ad plus the drawing style looks nothing like the rest......sooo my conclusion ----> FAKE
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by charytea(f): 2:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Really!!!! His is better, he has nt been scorned like Past President Goodluck nd u re talking... Lucozade jst passed a message which is very true... he shld cum bk home, Nigerians are suffering...
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by numericalguy(m): 4:33am On Jun 13, 2016
omolola15:

You must be very stupid and daft to have typed that rubbish. Wasn't GEJ Commander in Cheif when he was President and you cows were hauling insults at him all the time.
Useless waste basket like you.
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by wiZbanky(m): 5:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Lordskyes:
See the reply president Buhari gave them!
Completely Epic!!!!!

http://www.famenaija.com/2016/06/lucozade-boost-shades-president-buhari.html?m=1
ur fada! where d reply dey? u just made me waste my mb on ur disgusting blog.. d blog is not properly set up sef
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by deeway200(m): 6:34am On Jun 13, 2016
The advert isn't real
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Lordskyes(m): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2016
wiZbanky:
ur fada! where d reply dey? u just made me waste my mb on ur disgusting blog.. d blog is not properly set up sef

Chill...we moving to the permanent site
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by claxicalhabay(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Dry
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Rajahh(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Is this the system their going to use to BOOST back their dead company?
are u sure GSK is a dead company?.....think again ooo
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by omolola15(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
numericalguy:

You must be very stupid and daft to have typed that rubbish. Wasn't GEJ Commander in Cheif when he was President and you cows were hauling insults at him all the time.
Useless waste basket like you.

Good morning.

With all due respect please don't ever quote me again for saying what is right. Go through all my post one by one and see if theres anywhere I ever abused Jonathan when he was in office or after he left. I respect people a lot and I don't call them names. I'm here for the fun of it so I'll let this slide and let peace reign. You don't know me from anywhere so how do you know if i ever abused GEJ. He was my commander in chief back then and I respected him a lot. I remember getting into an argument for hours with someone on facebook because I was defending him. I don't criticize leaders and i don't pray for them to fail. I always support those in power and pray for them to succeed. I'd have said the same thing if it was Jonathan. happney65 come bear me witness I beg.

So next time instead of abusing or calling names on social media you should always be civil and counter people's argument with a superior one. That's how to behave maturedly.

And I'm very eager to know, how did you arrive at "useless waste basket" I'm very sure you won't call me that when you see me.

Adios
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Damianobi(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Stupid people with stupid brains... No wonder the company is falling. If na me b buhari, dis company go see hell.
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by DonCortino: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
petrov10:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

some zombies at the top are ranting and grunting
na so body dey always pepper them but i dont see anything wrong with he advert! undecided

we have been told d president traveled for med check up n rest, and locozade are offering to keep him up n running when he comes back! so what the fuss?
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Zedoo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
omolola15:

Stupid you. You are one of those who insulted Gej. Cast the damn first stone only if ure innocent
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by omolola15(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Zedoo:

Stupid you. You are one of those who insulted Gej. Cast the damn first stone only if ure innocent

Proof to me i insulted GEJ. Funny how people will just talk like they know you. You don't know me so don't talk like you do. I don't abuse or disrespect my commander in chief no matter what. Go through my post before judging me.
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by numericalguy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
omolola15:

Good morning.

With all due respect please don't ever quote me again for saying what is right. Go through all my post one by one and see if theres anywhere I ever abused Jonathan when he was in office or after he left. I respect people a lot and I don't call them names. I'm here for the fun of it so I'll let this slide and let peace reign. You don't know me from anywhere so how do you know if i ever abused GEJ. He was my commander in chief back then and I respected him a lot. I remember getting into an argument for hours with someone on facebook because I was defending him. I don't criticize leaders and i don't pray for them to fail. I always support those in power and pray for them to succeed. I'd have said the same thing if it was Jonathan. happney65 come bear me witness I beg.

So next time instead of abusing or calling names on social media you should always be civil and counter people's argument with a superior one. That's how to behave maturedly.

And I'm very eager to know, how did you arrive at "useless waste basket" I'm very sure you won't call me that when you see me.

Adios

Is that supposed to be a threath?
I don suffer o! I would do that and many more if I saw you. Believe me.
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by omolola15(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2016
numericalguy:

Is that supposed to be a threath?
I don suffer o! I would do that and many more if I saw you. Believe me.

So that's the meaning you can read to it. Seriously? Must you always think violently? That's not a threat my dear. So chill. I have no reason to threaten you. I have other valuable things to do than to threaten you. Enjoy your day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.