Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad (63941 Views)

When Silence Means Contempt: The Nation Shades President Buhari / Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by helphelp: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Flashh: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol... They are telling Buhari to come to Nigeria and gain energy with Lucozade. No need for travelling abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Olibboy: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Buhari no get strength
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Macwytt(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lordskyes:
See the reply president Buhari gave them!
Completely Epic!!!!!

http://www.famenaija.com/2016/06/lucozade-boost-shades-president-buhari.html?m=1

wch reply? una jst dy find trafic by all means.

1 Like

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by SycophanticGoat: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Muhahahahahahahaha! Why are the zombies pained cuz of ordinary advert? SmH! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Einl(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hahaaahahahahahah. It is funny. To all those saying it ain't funny... una de lie. Just that it's funny but you don't like it. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Dreyl(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
They should rather boost their stupidity first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by absoluteSuccess: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
They will apologize later.
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by ourleader(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
What is their slogan or meaning, THIS FEDERAL INSULT, HIGHEST DISRESPECTFUL! THE SAID COMPANY MUST APOLOGIZE OPENLY IMMEDIATELY, HOW WISH I'M THE CURRENTLY PRESIDENT I WILL HAVE TEACH THEM A ENTIRETY LESSON! WELL LET ME WAIT FOR MY TURN smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by kstix(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
If this is their strategic way of reviving their company. I say it's a very lame way to go about it. They could have been much more creative
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by hackban: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
these ppl wan lose their license
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Trendy247: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
ourleader:
What is their slogan or meaning, THIS FEDERAL INSULT, HIGHEST DISRESPECTFUL! THE SAID COMPANY MUST APOLOGIZE OPENLY IMMEDIATELY, HOW WISH I'M THE CURRENTLY PRESIDENT I WILL HAVE TEACH THEM A ENTIRETY LESSON! WELL LET ME WAIT FOR MY TURN smiley smiley smiley
OVOKO!

1 Like

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Niseed(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is not a real Ad from Gsk. I don't see their logo on the "advert" and lucozade boost is not marketed this way. this looks like the work of a cheap graphic artist (most likely the owner of the blog).

that said stranger things have happened

3 Likes

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by martineverest(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pdp at work

Observation: Zoom out the bottle to see if'lucozade' Is actually written on it.u will notice it isn't conspicuous(blurred).. It's not the handiwork of licozade

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Niseed(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Sultanchidi(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
petrov10:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

some zombies at the top are ranting and grunting
dey ar zombies na, to dem ntin is funny
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Laveda(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by obaunicorn(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nah Wa ooo
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by spafu(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lordskyes:
See the reply president Buhari gave them!
Completely Epic!!!!!

http://www.famenaija.com/2016/06/lucozade-boost-shades-president-buhari.html?m=1
Traffic warder.

2 Likes

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by macaranta(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmm they didn't call his name sha.
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Really I don't understand the drama oh... honestly this lucozade drink is a NO!
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by koredex4love(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmmm!!!
If you say the Almighty Glaxosmithkline consumer Nigeria, PLC,is dead,pls,I will like to what it takes to be a live company then.
I want to guess you are confirmed novice of what this company is up to.
If you can try do some survey,this company is one of the best still existing in Nigeria.
I did my industrial training their and am well equaiped,they trained as if you are their full worker.
Have you even tied to ask ITF where this Almighty GSK is the list of company giving opportunity for industrial attachment?
My brother if gsk employ as ordinary full staff cleaner ,I swear you family will forever worship you ,not to now talk of a company that has a best package for their staff.
Hear this again,during my I.T there,I collected my November, December,and January salary since November oooo,how many company in Nigeria does this?
In my house we take nothing except gsk is not producing it.
I take Maclean's tooth paste will was relaunched back to market about 9yrs ago,I take panadol,I driank lucozade boost daily till today.

My brother,there are some company's who don't shout ,but having opportunity to know about them will who your imagination.
I wish to talk more....
But....Gsk...is a place to work and enjoy your life with good pay and less stress....
I therefore implore you to refrain from calling the company that produced the official drink of sport drink a dead company.
Thanks

Whizzcute:
Dead Company, they are now seeking for cheap attention
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by koredex4love(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmmm!!!
If you say the Almighty Glaxosmithkline consumer Nigeria, PLC,is dead,pls,I will like to what it takes to be a live company then.
I want to guess you are confirmed novice of what this company is up to.
If you can try do some survey,this company is one of the best still existing in Nigeria.
I did my industrial training their and am well equaiped,they trained as if you are their full worker.
Have you even tied to ask ITF where this Almighty GSK is the list of company giving opportunity for industrial attachment?
My brother if gsk employ as ordinary full staff cleaner ,I swear you family will forever worship you ,not to now talk of a company that has a best package for their staff.
Hear this again,during my I.T there,I collected my November, December,and January salary since November oooo,how many company in Nigeria does this?
In my house we take nothing except gsk is not producing it.
I take Maclean's tooth paste will was relaunched back to market about 9yrs ago,I take panadol,I driank lucozade boost daily till today.

My brother,there are some company's who don't shout ,but having opportunity to know about them will who your imagination.
I wish to talk more....
But....Gsk...is a place to work and enjoy your life with good pay and less stress....
I therefore implore you to refrain from calling the company that produced the official drink of sport drink a dead company.
Thanks

Mind you am no more there but still longing to use my experience there ......

Whizzcute:
Dead Company, they are now seeking for cheap attention
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by damton(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lies lies lies.

Lucozade boost being a world class Energy drink product would never condescend to such trivialities.

My observation though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by fireforfire: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
E be like say dem don taya to dey operate for naija
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Very funny...the president need it though
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by joey150(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
I love the advert...

Infact i dey buy lucozade tomorrow! I like the controversy the advert stirs.

Dumb people dont know the more they talk about i the more its achieving its aim. See how una just help them advertise. I need dat advert guy in my squad!
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by bettercreature(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
5starmilitant:

E funny die. grin grin
You dey mind them? e funny die!
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by kkulaja(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Flashh:
Lol... They are telling Buhari to come to Nigeria and gain energy with Lucozade. No need for travelling abroad.

Simply put!
Abi if we cannot import things anymore as the dollar has skyrocketed can't we just make do with what we have at home?if the Nigerian Drs cannot handle the president,what fate has the ordinary man got,
Let us patronise our own local produucts & services so we can work 2geda to improve the standard

1 Like

Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by fujirice: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
. . . And you call this hilarious?? A whole president on a country is sick and you are using the opportunity to promote your business undecided
Wawu!
Is the president sick?
But his spokesperson have not told us he is naw.
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by bolafex(f): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Whaaaat This is so so bad. Whoever okayed this copy should have his/her head examined. They call this creativity?Haba!
Re: Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
PAINFULL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.