Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature (1108 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by LePrezident(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Relationships need to be handled with care. Are you sick of a boyfriend or husband constantly nagging and being self-centered? Does he cling to you without respecting your wishes or demands?

Trying to figure why he’s doing this. Chances are he is emotionally immature. Here are some signs to figure out if you are dealing with an emotionally immature partner:

1. Loves the blame game – Emotionally immature people always blame someone else for anything that goes wrong in their life or in your relationship. Does your partner always blame you or some weird circumstance for a mistake he needs to accept? Beware.

2. My personal space – They want their personal space and freedom but don’t understand that their partner needs it too. Emotionally immature people find it difficult to compromise.

They become sensitive to the slightest problem but don’t respect the fact that you are sensitive to certain things too. They are too self-absorbed. You can try these tips to develop intimacy in your relationship.

3. Drama king – There is more drama in your relation than the latest flick. He takes no responsibility, acts dumb and creates an issue out of the slightest things.
They fall apart too easily and are easily tripped by their own emotions. Temper tantrums are an everyday thing in your relationship and if you relate to this, then your partner is certainly emotionally immature.

4. Insecure always and forever – Fear of being alone or insecurity are also signs of being emotionally immature.
Such people have very few relations and hence are scared to lose the few friends or a partner they have.
They are overly dependent on you and hence seem to be clinging all the time.

5. Impulsive at his best – This almost seems like a synonym of immaturity. Whether they are serious in the relation or not, they take impulsive decisions.
They work according to their whims and fancies and this behavior can be very pressurizing.

Beware, this behavior could easily rub onto you. Before you realize, you will be an emotionally immature couple and will be struggling to maintain the relation.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by qboi3000: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Well said....I think it goes both ways tho.

Females too show all these signs when they are emotionally immature.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by cruzita(f): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2016
I think I'm emotionally matured then.

not kidding o
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by Freakypinky(f): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Great piece.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by LePrezident(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2016
cruzita:
I think I'm emotionally matured then.

not kidding o

Is that so? smiley
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2016
I like my personal space, it doesn't connote that am emotionally immature.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by Smellymouth: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Really? shocked
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by lewispius: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2016

How many of una go church today?..
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
These are all true specially no.5
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
These are all true specially no.5
so u have a boyfrnd, I see
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
so u have a boyfrnd, I see

I have an ex Coco. He Was very impulsive in decision making. No wonder, I woke up the next day I have a break up letter from him.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Emotionally Immature by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I have an ex Coco. He's Was very impulsive in decision making. No wonder, I woke up the next day I have a break up letter from him.
I asked for ur bbm, didn't I?

(1) (Reply)

Nude Pics Of Donald Trump's Wife, Melanie Posing For Men's Magazine Also Leaked / What Is Wrong With This Photo / Who Are All The Nigeria ladies Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.