Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p (1536 Views)

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences / We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by Gossipblogger: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Engagement gone horribly wrong, Kai, He was so ready to pop the question, The guy you see above got some dirty slaps from his girlfriend, after he forgot his engagement ring, In the video the guy knelt down somewhere in Benin, and the lady had stretched her hand anticipating to get the Diamond, only for the guy to search his pocket, but he wasn't feeling a thing, He forgot it at home, Gush.

He started shouting;
'Oh my God, Oh my God' So sad, instead of consoling him, the lady slapped him rather..

Watch the video here;
https://twitter.com/SubDeliveryZone/status/1006128463865110528

Or here

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-slap-her-man-in-public-for.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Credit Subdeliveryzone

Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by onecornerboy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
CHAI I FEEL FOR THE GUY! AM SURE HE NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by izzou(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin

God just showed you the final sign and gave you a final warning bro

grin

Back out now. I repeat, back out grin

1 Like

Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by Thewesterner(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Like seriously
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by nikkypearl(f): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by Thewesterner(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
[b][/b]
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by pocohantas(f): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
izzou:
grin

God just showed you the final sign and gave you a final warning bro

grin

Back out now. I repeat, back out grin

The first picture has a play sign, I guess OP screen-grabbed that from a video. He should put the video here for us.
Fear Bloggers!
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by muckross(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by mystery22: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
See embarrassment,well if na me I no marry again,hot tempered lady, who is marrying who self......
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by IamD18: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why did that guy deprive the lady her chance of having orgasm. Nothing give these desperate hoes orgasm than marriage proposal. grin

You'll see them crying sheepishly and screaming Oh my God! Oh my God!. Asif gazillion of soja ants are sucking their pussay.

Thank God for the newly invented "Fvck-up treating" by this guy, once your babe fvck up, gather her friends and embarrass her like this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by KingCassy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lolzzz this is not possible.... No sane lady will slap his bf for forgetting his engagement ring. This should be a nollywood movie

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at #600/gb and 1200/2gb?? Check my signature
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by izzou(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:

The first picture has a play sign, I guess OP screen-grabbed that from a video. He should put the video here for us.
Fear Bloggers!

After the Devil and the herdsmen, I fear the bloggers next

Let's wait for the video sha
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by eph12(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
In a few hours or days from now, we'll hear that it was a skit
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by Hhenryy: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:
Why did that guy deprive the lady her chance of having orgasm. Nothing give these desperate hoes orgasm than marriage proposal. grin

You'll see them crying sheepishly and screaming Oh my God! Oh my God!. Asif gazillion of soja ants are sucking their pussay.

Thank God for the newly invented "Fvck-up treating" by this guy, once your babe fvck up, gather her friends and embarrass her like this

Lol, but who is more embarrassed now? The lady or the guy who was slapped publicly?

I think guys need to stop this public proposal stunt and save themselves from embarrassment. The other day it was the case of a lady pouring water on a guy's head after rejecting his proposal.
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by Lalas247(f): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
What will the ring do!
It’s the man’s actions and heart that matters

All these materialistic things means nothing ....
If he slapped her back now she will shout domestic violence....

That’s a sign from God ...
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Na dis kind weak man dey wife go dey beat the mumu after the wedding.
Re: Man Get Slapped by his GF For Forgetting His Ring, After Kneeling to Propose(p by ManBeast: 1:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Lol, the guy nah MUMU.... i watched the video.

He knelt down with his two legs on the ground, searched for the imaginary DIAMOND RING, he didn't see it in his pocket, he looked around on the ground and didn't see it either.

The lady came to his kneeling spot and proposed to him with a thunderous DIAMOND SLAP, she later walked away.

Everyone there was just laughing and videoing them, was so funny.....
grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online / Woman Dies After Five Hours Of Marathon Sex / Searching For A Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.