Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG (26656 Views)

FG Develops Home Made Biscuits For School Feeding Programme / Fayose Embraces Buhari's School Feeding Programme / Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by HzRF(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Why is Buhari not recognizing this man's existence? Maybe Buhari has listened to Fela's "A fool at forty is a fool forever."

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by HzRF(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Lol, According to him, agreement was between Nigeria and APC, is Fayose trying to tell us that Ekiti state is not part of Nigeria?

Well, Buhari is the head of Nigeria now, and he happens also to be a member of APC who even initiated the idea, and as the leader of Nigeria, he agrees to what APC proposed on behalf of Nigerians, so Fayose have no choice but to fall into line, excerpt he wants to move his state to Sudan.

Imagine him saying he is interested in the programme but his state will not contribute cheesy cheesy Joker!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Sealeddeal(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
AgreatMan:
Fayose and noise making. How come he accepted the bailout funds from the FG? If the feeding program was an APC arrangement and he wouldn't participate; the bailout is equally an APC initiative and he shouldn't hv taken part in the money sharing.

They show their face when it's time to eat and go into hiding when it's time to take responsibility.
Did you read you piece? Gov. Fayose only said that Ekiti state will accept the goodwill of APC led FG but will not contribute. How can someone promise to give you 100naira if he win election and after winning, he ask you to bring 40naira before he give you the 100naira? Is it not scam? Mind you also, the bail out fund is a loan.

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by dadebayo1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Technically you can't ask states for 40percent funding.. The excuse will now be the programme can't start because states Are not providing counterpart fund... Apccccccccccvcccc change is real.. Fayose is right on this one.. If you feel otherwise Goodluck to you only time will tell...

6 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by HzRF(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Dodging responsibility as usual, we understand u can't even pay salaries talk more of paying part of the feeding program

Na fear dey catch you oga Gofano
What of Buhari
Fearless?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by HzRF(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
AgreatMan:
Fayose and noise making. How come he accepted the bailout funds from the FG? If the feeding program was an APC arrangement and he wouldn't participate; the bailout is equally an APC initiative and he shouldn't hv taken part in the money sharing.

They show their face when it's time to eat and go into hiding when it's time to take responsibility.
Stupendous ignoramus

Bailout is a loan

6 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by mmsen: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
The FG is a joke.

They take resources from one region to 'share'.

Then they make promises and force the states to pay for almost half of the project.

Buhari and friends need to join Keshi in the afterlife and stop ruining everything that they touch.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Ndolarr: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pity Ekiti people! Fayose has nothing to offer them. He is looting the state blind to get enough fund to either go to Senate or vie for Vice President in 2019!! The striking workers should ask him to declare how much security vote he takes monthly and the IGR of the state no matter the quantum. Fayose is desperate for protection after office, knowing well that APC government will still be in power then. He is a big minus to the enlightened and enterprising Ekiti people!!!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by castrokins(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Do You Even Understand That States Repay The Bail-out Funds To FG And It's Taken At Source?
Hate Fayose, But Take This Succinct And Candid Opinion. The Burden Will Cripple His State.

AgreatMan:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by aresa: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
What's the BINGO saying. You don't have money for salary or anything so why form and camouflage with school feeding...

What a dumb asssx.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by evy1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Lol, According to him, agreement was between Nigeria and APC, is Fayose trying to tell us that Ekiti state is not part of Nigeria?

Well, Buhari is the head of Nigeria now, and he happens also to be a member of APC who even initiated the idea, and as the leader of Nigeria, he agrees to what APC proposed on behalf of Nigerians, so Fayose have no choice but to fall into line, excerpt he wants to move his state to Sudan.

Imagine him saying he is interested in the programme but his state will not contribute cheesy cheesy Joker!
even a crawling baby thinks better than you, jeez.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
In as much as I still have believe in this government, thus program is a capital Useless and misplaced priority. When SME are looking for soft loans for agriculture.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by IBello300(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Parrot, go and settle your workers first.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by IBello300(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Parrot, go and settle with your workers first.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
modath:

I can't fault Fayose for this, he made no promise, he can't be held accountable! Dazall. cool
MODATH HAS SEEN THE LIGHT

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by ndcide(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
LoL

you just have to love fayose's position on this. Blunt and on point. we know other governors share his sentiments but are so scared to speak. My own state governor is part of them.

Can someone put a MIC to Aregbesola let's know if he'll say the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
“Were the States consulted before the APC made the promise during the presidential campaign? How can you make a promise and win election on the basis of that promise and now expect States to help you to fulfil the promise? That to me is fraud!”

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Then our poor Ekiti children will go hungry while enugu and zamfara kids will be well fed in school. Ekiti people, why did you saddle yourselves with this nonsense?
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by banmee(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
kenny987:
Very good. This is the absolute responsibility of the FG. No Nigerian should be deceived when these APC liars come out tomorrow n declare d clueless, unrealistic and impracticable feeding program a failure because state governments did not provide counterpart funding.

kutchs:
Fayose on point as usual.
Why force states to help you fulfil a promise they weren't part of?

modath:

I can't fault Fayose for this, he made no promise, he can't be held accountable! Dazall. cool

I keep saying it. Not one single Nigerian understands what governance is and how it is accomplished. This is the reason the country is in perpetual reverse and it's citizen are just following gullibly. In a normal society, the government would not even ask. All they need to do is increase federal tax on certain items. Case closed. Nigeria and by extension, Nigerians have serious issues and they don't even know. Their leaders don't understand what governance is. The citizens don't either. So, which way forward na? Sometimes when i comment on Nairaland, i feel like i am trying to educate children. God help una.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by afolabi75: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
dis man again?he no dey tire,must he talk?ekiti people don enter 1 chance!!!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by yongnoble(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I don't know who is more foolish between you that posted this thrash or the people that 'liked' it

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by ayindejimmy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
modath:

No problem here. Since Fayose is not interested his state should be exempted. After all it's not an APC state.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by tonguengineer(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
CecyAdrian:

And have you said anything sensible now?
U always type without thinking U just open ur bucca cavity and spew thrash Must u always talk before u think
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by kedeojo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't know how every issue will be politized here on nairaland. The APC made dat promise to Nigerians,for the benefit of all school children and with the current drop in revenue, There is nothing bad if states contribute. If Fayose and any other Governor don't want to, then I urge the FG not to grant bailout to them in the other proposed fresh package for states. The last time I checked, the APC didn't promise to grant bailout. Fayose and co should find alternative on how to generate income and add to d dwindely revenue that come to their state.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by ayindejimmy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
brownlord:
Okay, but whatever happened to all analysis obiageli, passingshot, Omenka, berem and other APC paid agent made on Nairaland, on how the APC govt will generate funds to sustain this project and even pay them 5k monthly?

The Berem and Co are still on point here

It's the fund the FG intended to generate they're asking from Fayose.
Schools are state responsibilities except if they're Federal school.
The FG even offers to provide 60%. Common, let's be realistic
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by push23: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Buhari is owning state in western Nigeria , 1. Trillion on education counterparts funds which have not be paid for 10 years
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by kenny987(f): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
When u come sounding all pompous, important and knowledgeable without saying anything useful at the end of ur diatribe, u come off sounding even more ignorant than d so called children u feel you're educating.

First of all, did u even take into cognisance d fact that Nigeria is completely dysfunctional? Who is to pay d federal tax? Is it the parents of the children d FG is proposing to feed or who? In what context do u even refer to federal tax within d Nigerian structure?

The federating units as dependent as they are on the FG, contrary to what federalism truly embodies, they are already groaning under the weight of bills n expenditure within the states so what is the basis of 'increasing federal tax?' Have federal salaries increased? Is s govt too dumb n weak to find means of reviving the economy and raising d resources it needs so that it has to resort to further taxing the general populace in order to fund its projects? Is the proposed social welfarism d way to go in the face of looming economic depression?

Increased taxation only makes economic sense when there is actual economic prosperity with a buoyant economy and stronger spending power for d citizens.
Make God help you.

banmee:

I keep saying it. Not one single Nigerian understands what governance is and how it is accomplished. This is the reason the country is in perpetual reverse and it's citizen are just following gullibly. In a normal society, the government would not even ask. All they need to do is increase federal tax on certain items. Case closed. Nigeria and by extension, Nigerians have serious issues and they don't even know. Their leaders don't understand what governance is. The citizens don't either. So, which way forward na? Sometimes when i comment on Nairaland, i feel like i am trying to educate children. God help una.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by rrikado(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
fg should minus ekiti state from d programme simple
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by STENON(f): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Well, The only resolution to this problem is for the Federal Government to starts the feeding with the lower classes, if that's what they are capable of doing now, than for FG to embark on feeding the whole school at the expense of the state Governments.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Akolawole(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Classic
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Charly68: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
my advice for Buhari is stop further bail out to Ekiti State....Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu / NAF Counter Terrorism Rehearsal At Lagos Airport Causes Panic (photos) / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.