Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG (26654 Views)

FG Develops Home Made Biscuits For School Feeding Programme / Fayose Embraces Buhari's School Feeding Programme / Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by kenny987(f): 1:53am On Jun 13, 2016
banmee:

1. You are still making excuses.

2. Using corruption as an excuse is ridiculous to say the least. That is your problem and your problem alone.

3. Nigeria already has the perfect system of government. Because you and almost everyone else in Nigeria don't understand it's concept is no one's problem but yours. Nigeria is a federation. We run the same exact system as the united states where the states have the same powers to generate revenue as the center and to form partnerships for that purpose. Oil has diluted the meaning in the minds of Nigeria. case in point; you.

4. Just because you lived in the U.K does not mean you assimilated anything. Not everyone can comprehend. As evidenced by your argument.

You are absolutely wrong. We do not run the same system as the US. We copied but wrecked it in practice. Go and read up. Find out what d federal executive list means and how it translates to generation of funds in Nigeria. Does Washington, the seat of power gather n distribute funds to the states in the US? Go and study well and don't make ignorant assertions please! In fact this is d bane of our existence as a country.

For the sake of argument, how do u propose more taxation in view of low earnings, real fraud n corruption in governance and other ills? If d government will not be expected to do its job first before increasing taxation, because according to u, that is making excuses so how do u expect d increase taxes to work?

Likewise, despite desperate attempts with statements to d contrary, u really do not comprehend d tenets of good governance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by bakynes(m): 1:58am On Jun 13, 2016
Fayose is using this as a political blackmail on the APC led FG. Fine it was an APC campaign promise but he shd ask himself is it a good project or not? He said the state wont even contribute 10% funds meaning even if they have the funds they wont contribute it. It is for the benefit of all since State owned schools too will benefit and the APC led FG is not limiting it to only Federal Government and Unity schools so why cant Ekiti try to contribute something no matter how little. What will it take to contribute some bags of beans, rice etc to at least feed this kids. Smh for the man, Ekiti people made a terrible mistake.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by banmee(m): 2:05am On Jun 13, 2016
kenny987:

You are wrong. We do not run the same system as the US. We copied but wrecked it in practice. Go and read up. Find out what d federal executive list means and how it translates to generation of funds in Nigeria. Does Washington, the seat of power gather n distribute funds to the states in the US? Go and study well and don't make ignorant assertions please! In fact this is d bane of our existence as a country.

For the sake of argument, how do u propose more taxation in view of low earnings, real fraud n corruption in governance and other ills?

Just because you don't maintain your car and run it down does not make it any less a car. Why in God's name can't you understand this simple fact. I said "We run the same exact system as the united states where the states have the same powers to generate revenue as the center and to form partnerships for that purpose". The fact that you all don't understand governance is your problem and no one else's. The fact that corruption is Nigeria's bane is no one's problem but yours. What is stopping the states from generating revenue? Why must they wait for the center before they can do anything? Why did you live in the U.K? If you ask me, you wasted your time because you lived in the U.K, but you never let the U.K live in you. Shame.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by kenny987(f): 2:15am On Jun 13, 2016
banmee:

Just because you don't maintain your car and run it down does not make it any less a car. Why in God's name can't you understand this simple fact. I said "We run the same exact system as the united states where the states have the same powers to generate revenue as the center and to form partnerships for that purpose". The fact that you all don't understand governance is your problem and on one else's. The fact that corruption is Nigeria's bane is no one's problem but yours. What is stopping the states from generating revenue? Why must they wait for the center before they can do anything? Why did you live in the U.K? If you ask me, you wasted your time because you lived in the U.K, but you never let the U.K live in you. Shame.

Hehehe...too many words without knowledge. I addressed d bolded by referring u to d Exclusive list so u need to understand how it works. Until u take time out n study u will remain d empty barrel u epitomise with so much noise n no substance.

I'll tell u for free though, we do not run the same exact system as the United States where the states have the same powers to generate revenue as the center. That automatically limits d nature of partnerships formed for developmental purposes.

I can't understand why u didn't answer d simple I asked though. I would really love to see ur view on how more taxation is d cure to Nigeria's ills especially for funding school children's feeding program.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by banmee(m): 2:21am On Jun 13, 2016
kenny987:

Hehehe...too many words without knowledge. I addressed d bolded by referring u to d Exclusive list so u need to understand how it works. Until u take time out n study u will remain d empty barrel u epitomise with so much noise n no substance.

I'll tell u for free though, we do not run the same exact system as the United States where the states have the same powers to generate revenue as the center. That automatically limits d nature of partnerships formed for developmental purposes.

You are duller than the usual Nairalander. That's bad. I even used the car analogy and you still did not get it. Just because you have lazy state governors who don't know what the phuck they are doing does not mean we don't run a federal system. There is no law saying that state governors cannot generate their own income. Just because they don't do what they are supposed to does not mean that Nigeria is not a federal state. Keep making excuses for your ineptitude and ignorance. And what question? Why should i keep feeding you with knowledge when you are duller than a blunt knife.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by kenny987(f): 2:30am On Jun 13, 2016
banmee:

You are duller than the usual Nairalander. That's bad. I even used the car analogy and you still did not get it. Just because you have lazy state governors who don't know what the phuck they are doing does not mean we don't run a federal system. There is no law saying that state governors cannot generate their own income. Just because they don't do what they are supposed to does not mean that Nigeria is not a federal state. Keep making excuses for your ineptitude and ignorance. And what question? Why should i keep feeding you with knowledge when you are duller than a blunt knife.

I'll leave u to ur crass ignorance then. Of course u see the folly of ur blind assertions and that's why u can't answer the question. You're also too shallow to comprehend d fact that reality is a far cry from idealism n furthermore, what is applicable in A is not necessarily applicable in B at least until all premises are the same.

Car analogy? When u wreck d functional parts that actually bring forth d beauty n importance of a car how then does it work? It's practically grounded n it's functionality lost! Until it's restored by d operators, the passengers are stuck.

Get some real education n life experience, broaden ur mind with knowledge so u don't come off as a complete dolt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by banmee(m): 2:40am On Jun 13, 2016
kenny987:

I'll leave u to ur crass ignorance then. Of course u see the folly of ur blind assertions and that's why u can't answer the question. You're also to shallow to comprehend d fact that reality is a far cry from idealism n furthermore, what is applicable in A is not necessarily applicable in B at least until all premises are the same.

Get some real education n life experience, broaden ur mind with knowledge so u don't come off as a complete dullard.

Ok. Ok. I'll try one last time to feed your ignorance with knowledge. Keep in mind, excuses are not allowed. And that nonsense about what applies in A might not be applicable in B is the Nigerian mentality talking. How come every normal society use the same application?

1. Get a functioning database of every single person in Nigeria.

2. With that you'll know who's who in Nigeria.

3. With that knowledge, you can start to implement taxation strategies.

4. Use the funds generated for what they are supposed to.

Now herein lies the problem. You will start to make excuses about how this is Nigeria and it would not work. How is that my problem? If you keep making excuses, then how do you get out of the doldrums you are in? I know you are a hag with nothing to live for, but think about the generations to come. Think of them.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by compoundcc: 3:38am On Jun 13, 2016
compoundcc:

[size=28pt]

Local government

Started

Kano (44)
Oyo (43)
Borno(30)
Adamawa (30)
Bauchi (30)
Kaduna (30)
Katsina(34)
Lagos(39)
Abia(17)
Akwa Ibom(21)
Anambra(21)
Balyesa (9)
Benue(23)
Cross River(18)
Delta(29)
Ebonyi(13)
Edo(29)
Ekiti(19)
Enugu(17)
Gombe(11)
Imo(21)
Jigawa(27)
Kebbi(21)
Kogi(29)
Kwara(29)
Nasarawa(13)
Niger(25)
Ogun(29)
Ondo(29)
Osun(30)
Plateau(17)
Rivers(23)
Sokoto(23)
Taraba(16)
Yobe(21)
Zamfara(14)

t][/size]

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by TPAND(f): 3:59am On Jun 13, 2016
MalcoImX:
Why is Buhari not recognizing this man's existence? Maybe Buhari has listened to Fela's "A fool at forty is a fool forever."

With a heartfelt sympathy, I'm sorry to announce to you that nature regrets the existence of persons like you. Those whose brains were misplaced and omitted during creation

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by TGM2015: 4:30am On Jun 13, 2016
I really do not understand. FG should feed pupils /students of state schools without counterparts fund from the state? In fact, the feeding program should include all private schools too because the promise is for all Nigerian students and pupils.
So if Federal government promise free education for all, that means the promise automatically MUST include state, local government and private schools because the promise is for ALL?
Hmmmm, Nigerians and our mentality of blind politics.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by aisha2008(m): 4:53am On Jun 13, 2016
AgreatMan:
Fayose and noise making. How come he accepted the bailout funds from the FG? If the feeding program was an APC arrangement and he wouldn't participate; the bailout is equally an APC initiative and he shouldn't hv taken part in the money sharing.

They show their face when it's time to eat and go into hiding when it's time to take responsibility.
I don't believe u know what u are saying, bailout is not free but feeding is free, secondly why APC led government are introducing program that will had hardship to Nigeria people some people are school food vendors and it is from this they feed there family,but if they start this now what do they want then to divert to, more so every parent can feed their child or children. Also there is no facilities in most of our primary schools in most of states in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by einst3in: 4:53am On Jun 13, 2016
So many ignoramus aswear. Feeding these children is one of the subsets of the sustainable development goals by the UN. The elimination of extreme poverty and hunger should not be used to score cheap political point. Fayose is just shameless
. Something that will benefit the children of that state. Haba!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by henryhemon(m): 5:21am On Jun 13, 2016
mmsen:
The FG is a joke.

They take resources from one region to 'share'.

Then they make promises and force the states to pay for almost half of the project.

Buhari and friends need to join Keshi in the afterlife and stop ruining everything that they touch.

You and your family will join him .......what you wish unto others you will receive hundred fold.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by yhinnex(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Fayose should embrace this laudable opportunity for his state becos when other good things are coming from the FG, Ekiti state will not b left out.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by tuniski: 5:33am On Jun 13, 2016
MalcoImX:
They have no reason not to pay worker's salary.
Hey wake up there are other contending public interests for the greater good of the larger majority. Paying salaries is not the only duty of govt! Under 5% consuming 90% of govt revenue that ain't right!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by tuniski: 5:36am On Jun 13, 2016
einst3in:
So many ignoramus aswear. Feeding these children is one of the subsets of the sustainable development goals by the UN. The elimination of extreme poverty and hunger should not be used to score cheap political point. Fayose is just shameless
Let federal govt provide what they can with their 60% funding and leave the states out of it. Or are states helping to pay federal workers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Nicur: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

I can't fault Fayose for this, he made no promise, he can't be held accountable! Dazall. cool
Chai finally there is hope for redemption, you don't dey get sense small small, chief zombie ODEnka won't like this

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Nicur: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2016
brownlord:
Okay, but whatever happened to all analysis obiageli, passingshot, Omenka, berem and other APC paid agent made on Nairaland, on how the APC govt will generate funds to sustain this project and even pay them 5k monthly?
ZOMBIES get sense? angry

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by SycophanticGoat: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Lol, According to him, agreement was between Nigeria and APC, is Fayose trying to tell us that Ekiti state is not part of Nigeria?

Well, Buhari is the head of Nigeria now, and he happens also to be a member of APC who even initiated the idea, and as the leader of Nigeria, he agrees to what APC proposed on behalf of Nigerians, so Fayose have no choice but to fall into line, excerpt he wants to move his state to Sudan.

Imagine him saying he is interested in the programme but his state will not contribute cheesy cheesy Joker!

I've seen stewpid, senseless, foolish, useless and idiotic comments on this thread but this comment I quoted has got to be the most senseless, stewpid, foolish, useless and most idiotic of them all...smhsmh undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by lagosrd: 5:52am On Jun 13, 2016
A7:
I never imagine Fayose will reject 60% subsidized food. Just recently he wrote a letter complaining about dwindling federal allocation and the effect it has on his only "know how", stomach infrastructure, which is also the only reason his praise singers keep telling us brought him back to power.

A governor that turned his state into an I.D.P camp rejecting free food while giving out free food is the only thing he does is a very obfuscating and mind boggling development.

What of other Apc states that cant pay salaries I mean that are senior debtors like osun and co. Ask Lautech lecturers employed by osun states. And try to go to their secretariat in Abeere Osogbo. Its not different from Somalia and Burundi together.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by lagosrd: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2016
A needless and not well conceived propaganda that is currently giving this APC led fg a nightmare. APC leadership should just come out and apologise for deceiving Nigerians, pick reasonable projects that will have direct impact on the masses and move ahead instead of this trash they ere embarking on. You no feed the PARENTS(salaries) u wan feed the children. Pls pay the parents and they will manage it and give their children what they feel is good and not this misplaced priority thing.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by SycophanticGoat: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2016
einst3in:

Rubbish! We all know how things are in this country yet some people want to deceive themselves about some yeye school feeding programme. First of all, do you know how much these people budget for each NYSC corps member for the duration of the 3 weeks camp? But they go ahead to feed them watery tea, and several other tasteless meals prepared in terrible environmental conditions. Who says that children would be exempted from such situations?

By the way, Fayose is right. He (Fayose) didn't make such promises and he has no obligation to fulfill it in that regards. Fact is, you can't force him to help you fulfill your promise, even if he's in the APC. Buhari and his APC should go ahead and fulfill their campaign promises without involving states because I see that as absolute excuse strategy.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by lagosrd: 6:03am On Jun 13, 2016
kenny987:

You are absolutely wrong. We do not run the same system as the US. We copied but wrecked it in practice. Go and read up. Find out what d federal executive list means and how it translates to generation of funds in Nigeria. Does Washington, the seat of power gather n distribute funds to the states in the US? Go and study well and don't make ignorant assertions please! In fact this is d bane of our existence as a country.

For the sake of argument, how do u propose more taxation in view of low earnings, real fraud n corruption in governance and other ills? If d government will not be expected to do its job first before increasing taxation, because according to u, that is making excuses so how do u expect d increase taxes to work?

Likewise, despite desperate attempts with statements to d contrary, u really do not comprehend d tenets of good governance

Abeg can you help us teach them. They follow like blind people and abuse people of contrary opinion at will. The bane of Nigerian problem today as you said is ignorance and freedom of speech.some people should not even be allowed to open their mouth on public issues like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by SycophanticGoat: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2016
kenny987:

I'll leave u to ur crass ignorance then. Of course u see the folly of ur blind assertions and that's why u can't answer the question. You're also too shallow to comprehend d fact that reality is a far cry from idealism n furthermore, what is applicable in A is not necessarily applicable in B at least until all premises are the same.

Car analogy? When u wreck d functional parts that actually bring forth d beauty n importance of a car how then does it work? It's practically grounded n it's functionality lost! Until it's restored by d operators, the passengers are stuck.

Get some real education n life experience, broaden ur mind with knowledge so u don't come off as a complete dolt.

I think you should stop wasting your time because you're making sense and the other one isn't.. Just ignore him...
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by philips70(m): 6:14am On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

I can't fault Fayose for this, he made no promise, he can't be held accountable! Dazall. cool

Said same thing on Twitter yesterday. If the APC cannot continue with the program holistically they should be open enough to say so. Alll reasonable Nigerians know a lot has changed since that promise was made in terms of income generation. Be bold enough to announce and change strategies according to exigencies of the time and not try to be smart.

For the first time, Fayose has my full support and Osinbajo has given him opportunity to make real sense.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by HzRF(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2016
AgreatMan:

Why didn't he get the loan from the banks. Ohw! I forgot, no bank will borrow him.
it's still a loan

He will pay back
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by MCeeShort(m): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2016
undecided

This man never shuts-up. I'm sure he talks about Buhari even when he's making love to his wife!
How people claim he's loved in Ekiti still baffles me.
Last time he shouted he has been banned from travelling when no such thin happened. Now he's saying he won't contribute to school children's feeding as if anybody asked him.
Skeliwag! Animashubri!!!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by HzRF(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2016
kropotkin2:
Then our poor Ekiti children will go hungry while enugu and zamfara kids will be well fed in school. Ekiti people, why did you saddle yourselves with this nonsense?
Mehn
Just when you thought you have seen height of stupidity log in to NL and you be proved wrong

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by MalcoImX: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2016
TPAND:

With a heartfelt sympathy, I'm sorry to announce to you that nature regrets the existence of persons like you. Those whose brains were misplaced and omitted during creation
Feel sorry for yourself by standing on the roadside collecting the akara Fayose is grandiosely distributing in Ekiti.
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by modath(f): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Nicur:
Chai finally there is hope for redemption, you don't dey get sense small small, chief zombie ODEnka won't like this

& it's obvious you are never getting any anytime soon. Do you think everyone is like you lots that can't look at particular issues purely on its own merit? Some are wise enough to put things in their respective perspective!!! You lots with your herd mentality of hate everything your "perceived enemies" propose no matter how great it is find it hard to be objective when it calls for it, hence your crass crappy rejoinder, who ask you!!....

Why didn't you write Omenka in full? Fear fear like you! sad

Not everyone thrives and exists on hate and ignorance.. mtcheww!!! Enjoy this response, back to the ignore bin like your co illogical fellows..
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by Offisial(m): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2016
You haven't grown still, always learn to use your brain to think and not your ass! #boughtover

CecyAdrian:
Lol, According to him, agreement was between Nigeria and APC, is Fayose trying to tell us that Ekiti state is not part of Nigeria?

Well, Buhari is the head of Nigeria now, and he happens also to be a member of APC who even initiated the idea, and as the leader of Nigeria, he agrees to what APC proposed on behalf of Nigerians, so Fayose have no choice but to fall into line, excerpt he wants to move his state to Sudan.

Imagine him saying he is interested in the programme but his state will not contribute cheesy cheesy Joker!
Re: I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG by atirolu(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2016
I promise my wife twin in public one year later no pregnancy not to talk of twin I now begin to ask for sperm donation to get my wife baby that's case of apc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.