Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife (3109 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / American Lady Who Declared Husband Missing, Gets Warned By Nigerian Wife / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by PinketteDawn: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
OP, you are so funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omg!

1 Like

Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by christopheru(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
evasweet:
Mr rule disher your rules aren't balanced ND that phrase"man must be man"being used to paint a sin is from the pit of hell.
na joke oh grin
Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by Mopricelezz(f): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
This thread is Waoh just Waoh.. grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by christopheru(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mopricelezz:
This thread is Waoh just Waoh.. grin cheesy smiley
epic? grin
Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by Mopricelezz(f): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by quivah(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
christopheru:

I think You are Sixes and sevens if you believe that this post is a serious one. This is just for fun but some numbers are actually correct but not all.. Why can't you for once reason?
Numbers 4,5,8,10,11,15 are for fun man. Cheer up and stop being un necessarily flustered. grin
But your 1,2,3,6,7,9,12,13,14,16 are not for fun?
Everything on that list is hilarious..except no 16 and maybe no 12 (which of course is not possible) except if there's a maid to cook the food before she comes back.
Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by Quintee(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

lol @ gala.
Darling yaki is more appropriate...
It is not easy at all but we go dey try our best.

Are you trying to tell me you are not aware husband is scarce? shocked
If you manage hustle and hook one, you should be happier than Leicester City upon winning the EPL. grin
Oh, I'm not aware o. You should have told me so that I can grab my own sharp sharp. E no good o, you for tell me now.
But shey na dollar still cause the scarcity abi wetin?
Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by PinketteDawn: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
christopheru:

I think You are Sixes and sevens if you believe that this post is a serious one. This is just for fun but some numbers are actually correct but not all.. Why can't you for once reason?
Numbers 4,5,8,10,11,15 are for fun man. Cheer up and stop being un necessarily flustered. grin

Sorry op, apart from the last one, none of those points there make any sense. I actually thought the whole thing was a joke, that's why I initially commented that you are funny. Didn't know you thought....sorry, BELIEVE that some of those points are correct.
Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by christopheru(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
PinketteDawn:

Sorry op, apart from the last one, none of those points there make any sense. I actually thought the whole thing was a joke, that's why I initially commented that you are funny. Didn't know you thought....sorry, BELIEVE that some of those points are correct.
lol grin
Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by christopheru(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Quintee:

Oh, I'm not aware o. You should have told me so that I can grab my own sharp sharp. E no good o, you for tell me now.
But shey na dollar still cause the scarcity abi wetin?
lol. grin
Re: 16 Rules On How To Be The Perfect Nigerian Wife by christopheru(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
quivah:

But your 1,2,3,6,7,9,12,13,14,16 are not for fun?
Everything on that list is hilarious..except no 16 and maybe no 12 (which of course is not possible) except if there's a maid to cook the food before she comes back.
hahaha grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience / I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile / What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.