Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (41113 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
iPrevail:
Some people are just dumb, maybe for the fun of it.. Y'all calling him lazy and ineffectual didn't read where he said he wanted to go off to PH and start a job?

To you Op, you'll accomplish nothing through hate.. pata pata Na you e go kill.
Just chill okay? look for other jobs around your area or nearest locality. learn a skill or som'in.

However, follow your guts if you must! If you have a reliable friend you can crash with while trying to get a job.. cool, do it.

No look anybody face o.. This life na only you waka come.
Thank you, I thought I was the only one who read the PH part. Some people just like to insult people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by henrydadon(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
angry

Have seen this story some where before

Op talk true where u steal this tori

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Sahaboi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bro,first seek forgiveness from God fr saying u hate her,your mother will always be your mother...dey r d one taking care f u since but try n sit them down and discuss things out...No matter wat they do or they r doing for you...never ulter bad utterances to them...
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Pyno30: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
You must be out of your senses for have thought of hating your Mum,
do you even know the Value of Mother
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by smileysmiley(f): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
op I have just one question

"where you get money for mb?" don't tell me you steal from mumcy's purse

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by skyo78(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Taryur3(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thank God it's not my mother...continue

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by M4gunners: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
See ooo,person wen no get even 1000 k for account , dey talk say he feel like leaving the house now. Leave na,wen hungry wire u,u go know say soft fufu is better than none.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by armadeo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hope

You need to watch this video and do exactly what dare did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6S_bQ_uhIs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
End time

Check my signature it would help you.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by eightsin(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
I was so tempted to call you a *phoool* but I won't. How old are you by the way? Just read what you wrote and shake your own head for yourself. Well, you will come back in few years to read what you wrote and you will know how phoolish you were.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
End time

Check my signature let's make money now.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by swaggprofessor(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Holywizard:
I am so sorry to say this but it is actually the truth.
Ever since I graduated last year my mum has made my life a living hell.
I ve tried severally to get used to her bad attitude but all to no avail.
She complains on every thing I do. In fact once she wakes up from sleep she must look for something to complain with.

Since I graduated, I automatically stopped receiving cash from them & they (she & my dad) doesn't even care whether I have money to recharge my phone. Since last year they haven't given me ordinary #1000 & once I complain they will say 'no money' but my mum especially keeps buying unnecessary things. No money but she'll buy new shoes, clothes, bags, cell phone etc which she won't even put on.

Last week, our last born of de family came back from school & she took him out for shopping & she spent not less than #50,000 on him. Everything she does now is on the boy. My mum can even wash the plates on behalf of him. Everything he does is right. She protects the boy like an egg.

When an old friend wanted me to come over to PH so that I'd be managing his business before I go for service, my mum refused, saying that the days are bad via money ritualism. All my elder siblings called me to talk sense into me that I should just stay back, I missed that big opportunity because I'd ve been having like hundreds of thousands in my bank account.

My parents doesn't care about my welfare. Right now I don't have up to #1000 in cash & in bank. I think they hate me & I
I hate my mum the most!!! I just feel like leaving the house for them.
Sincerely bro, talk truth, na wetin u use graduate?. Answer the question silently and then u go know y!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by kennysteve77: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by linked: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheArchangel:
You sound so entitled to your mum's pocket. So she can't treat herself to good things because she has an ineffectual Buffon as a son.?

Get off
smh..
Whatever happened to courtesy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by gradeA(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oh I see. You hate your mum and family and love nairaland abi? nairaland is your new family abi?

Just continue. when the chips are down let's see if nairaland would be there for you.

Don't expect any kind words from me cos onweg'ifeifuru

Trust me those folks care, and while you are busy growing up don't forget they are also growing old. They expect to atleast start reaping the reward of their Labour.

I know all this cos, it takes someone that lost both parents in the space of 6months to appreciate them.

Dude value them while you you have them around cos they would never be there forever.

Trust me you have a whole lifetime to live ahead without them.

#love
#appreciate
#cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Djpassion1010(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Amicable24:

Hating them, especially mum, won't do you any good.. They have been there for you and still house you.
Some of their actions may upset you but have you ever asked them why the attitude towards you?
Even if they fail to give you a good reason, I don't advice you hate them, she is your mum and they are your parents for crying out loud..
Just put yourself together, pray God to take away the hatred you have for them, especially for you mum..
Pray for your mum too and ask God to restore HIS Love between you two and among every member of your family..
Hating will definitely do you no good.. I'm talking from experience..
. I wish I have the opportunity to go to school like u hv gone!

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Taryur3(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
May God protect those precious Mum that have given out the little they had to support their children.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by slapacha: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Holywizard:
She complains on every thing I do. In fact once she wakes up from sleep she must look for something to complain with.

Since I graduated, I automatically stopped receiving cash from them & they (she & my dad) doesn't even care whether I have money to recharge my phone. Since last year they haven't given me ordinary #1000 & once I complain they will say 'no money' but my mum especially keeps buying unnecessary things. No money but she'll buy new shoes, clothes, bags, cell phone etc which she won't even put on.

Last week, our last born of de family came back from school & she took him out for shopping & she spent not less than #50,000 on him. Everything she does now is on the boy. My mum can even wash the plates on behalf of him. Everything he does is right. She protects the boy like an egg.

When an old friend wanted me to come over to PH so that I'd be managing his business before I go for service, my mum refused, saying that the days are bad via money ritualism. All my elder siblings called me to talk sense into me that I should just stay back, I missed that big opportunity because I'd ve been having like hundreds of thousands in my bank account.

My parents doesn't care about my welfare. Right now I don't have up to #1000 in cash & in bank. I think they hate me & I

Check and register on Npower.gov.ng grin grin thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by SilvanusII(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
I feel your pains. It is actually very sad and frustrating that in these times, you live under your parent's roof, especially when u know u shud be out there bringing in the bucks. That alone shud make you be a bit bashful to ask money from them. However, hating on them will result in nothing. All you need to do is keep silent, and persevere. You need things for yourself, ask your siblings. Take time away from your folks. I'm sure they love you. But quit acting like a spoilt brat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by chubbygal(f): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
I forbid you. Spitxxx

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by TheBlackGeneral(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
iPrevail:
Some people are just dumb, maybe for the fun of it.. Y'all calling him lazy and ineffectual didn't read where he said he wanted to go off to PH and start a job?

To you Op, you'll accomplish nothing through hate.. pata pata Na you e go kill.
Just chill okay? look for other jobs around your area or nearest locality. learn a skill or som'in.

However, follow your guts if you must! If you have a reliable friend you can crash with while trying to get a job.. cool, do it.

No look anybody face o.. This life na only you waka come.

You sabi something sir!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by jadakiss213(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
rheether:
You are now a burden to them. Go and get a job.
Fine geh
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by tellwisdom: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Foolish boi...Why won't she complain, after eating her food for years without contributing shishi....Na graduate we go chop?? sad....Ote le
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Deilluminator(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Did you say ORDINARY 1k? It appears your dads are in money. Ignore them and go out and hustle like others. You can't keep rotating under their table forever. You are a man. In fact that treatment can make u to be extra_ordinarily creative if you think like me. Don't hate her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by skyman200(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have the same problem with u brother, but u Are so lucky that ur dad is still alive, im 24years old of age, my father is late and my two elder sisters don't even care about me although i have not go to tertiary institution due to money issue,i have an elder brother who is a graduate but still jobless, he care for me even my mum used to bark and insult me inthe house, sometimes I feel like running away to unknown destination ,im hard working but haven't found an opportunity yet ,just don't kw what else to do, just take heart brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by sirjakez(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
sorry bro but dats how life is... ur case is not different from mine, I actually graduated from a private uni and I had this feeling DAT I will always get wat I want but it was the opposite of everytin, atleast u see food to eat and a bed to sleep
But I still love my parent even if am not always happy with them... all will be well bro
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by jnrbayano(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Write your problems/challenges here and you are dead within seconds....

Op, hating your mum is suicidal, take it from me.

Find a friend who you can stay with while you figure out how next you wanna go about your joblessness.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by greggng: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Holywizard:

You re very stupid and a spoit brat. What an elder sits down and see, a young man will not see even when standing. They re indirectly asking u to be independent. Grow up my man u re even lucky u ve parents that sent u to school. Prove to them u re responsible and earn their trust. God will be with u jealous child
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by oodua1stson: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Did anybody notice one similar thing about those slating op?

Yes, they are all ladies/women.

Sincerely women in some areas have it easy in life so it blinds them to the reality of their surroundings

What makes y'all think op is lazy? You think it's easy out there?

How many people who have gone out to hustle have made it? Most live from hand to mouth.

And to you op, if you have completed your service you can get something doing, even if it's beneath you. The pride you get from making your own money(no matter how little) is enough

And once you start leaving home in the morning and returning in the evening/night while you make yourself scarce at home you'll gain some respect from your parents

Like I said earlier, just do anything to make yourself busy

Thanks

And to nairaland ladies slating him, I pray and hope you don't experience real hardship or dilemma. It's easy for you all to ask him to learn a skill with empty pocket. because you learned a skill after leaving school while your boyfriend drops money on your pockets you think it's that easy for others?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
oweniwe:

Don't mind them.

As if they all got jobs right away after graduating... We dont even know if the o.p is awaiting NYSC
By God's grace i'd be serving by November
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
op i don't feel your pain because my mum has been supportive, so i dont know what it feels like. However, you can see the NYSC as a means to leave home and become independent. and don't go back there after your service year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Things Change After Marriage? / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.