Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (51761 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Why I Stopped Patronizing Prostitutes / Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by adonbilivit: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
Cutehector shocked shocked shocked
Naughtynaughty, u need to see it!
Adonbilivit shocked shocked shocked

Obontami, u need to read this cheesy

Meanwhile, nice write up wink
I hope and pray they listen sha
U need to see them at sexuality section sad, chai!
are u saying u don't believe it or u seeking my attention like u did cute_hrctor
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by tuna4servi(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Live your life. Its all that matters.
Dem wan spoil ur market. God no go gree for dem. No mind dem madam
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by adonbilivit: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
Cutehector shocked shocked shocked
Naughtynaughty, u need to see it!
Adonbilivit shocked shocked shocked

Obontami, u need to read this cheesy

Meanwhile, nice write up wink
I hope and pray they listen sha
U need to see them at sexuality section sad, chai!
are u saying u don't believe it or u seeking my attention like u did cute_hrctor
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2016
In my own opinion, must of those girls living with there perents are worst than the prostitute living in a brothel hundred times. Those prostitutes already know what they are out for and also take good care of them self, moreover ministry of health officials do check on them regularly too.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Which branch?? Don't be shy dear.. Speak up..
shy about? Am still a virgin.anyway na owerri branch.
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2016
Will they hear? Even from their speech and lifestyle, most male folks today have their world revolving around brothels than places of worship. I view them no different the way i view homos. Uncivilized, dirty dogs. I know those guilty will come and m@sturbate under my comment. Dumb negroes.
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by DEAFandDUMB(f): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2016
egedem:
shy about? Am still a virgin.anyway na owerri branch.

OK.. Owerri branch is doing very well.. Especially that Concord road..
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by claxicalhabay(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Love Machine:
Do sane women love for free? One girl was telling me that she is not a complementary or oshofree.I was like,why you no go rent a room in one of the brothels and start to market your commodity?
If u can't take care of a girl, den u don't have any business in asking her out for a relationship.

If she's wit u and u can't make her hair, plz! Who will?, her parents?.

If you can't give her some of her needs who will, cos i can't ask my parents for everything and can't ask my bf for everything too.

Infact i don't knw how to ask, so is good to take care of ur woman, and your gf was in for money only. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by agrovick(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
Saves money? For real? The cost of maintaining a relationship is way higher than patronising prostitutes. You haven't date any of these leeches who parades themselves as girlfriends only for them to pass their seamless demands for money. You'll know ashawo is more prudent and cheap.

STDs ke? Don't know if the risk of patronising a whoré and the average girl in contracting stds aren't proportional or which is higher. But I'd think that for these girlfriends who sometimes keep multiple sex partners they're likely to abdicate preventive measures more than prostitutes who takes it as a duty to always use protection.

While I'm not canvassing for the patronage of bordello, and not in any way saying it's better I think! some of your points are hugely flawed.
Rotfl!
To buttress your starting line, I was chatting with a girl I had interests in and it got to me asking what her favorite color is, after she told me the next thing she said was are u buying a gown for me? I just pretended as if I didn't hear. We talked about her favorite food, the next thing is so when are you taking me out to buy the food she mentioned. Nobody needs to tell me a relationship with that kind of girl will likely cause my ruin.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

OK.. Owerri branch is doing very well.. Especially that Concord road..
hahaha so you vist us? Let's pm
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by DEAFandDUMB(f): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2016
egedem:
hahaha so you vist us? Let's pm

Lol.. I visit fine places... Waiting for your message then..
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by fujirice: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2016
OP I want to agree with you but your points are weak!
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Topshow4real: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2016
One thing I'm so sure of is. . . patronising prostitutes is far better and saves more cash than playing betnaija virtual football league. . . virtual aff kill me severally cry
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
lol ur surprised ryt? It's laughable wen u think of me as a bad boy..
U are a bad boy cheesy but I bad pass u tongue
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by alaskido(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
These Naira landers. If we stop patronising these prostitutes, they will protest o. grin . The average girl in the University are worse than the prostitutes in the brothels, trust me. It is also cheaper to patronise the prostitutes that the ones we call our girlfriends with their endless demands. Again the prostitutes use condoms always while your so called girlfriend will like to do it the raw way thinking she is safe. After all she has more than more sex partner and you the same.
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
fujirice:
OP I want to agree with you but your points are weak!

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2016
adonbilivit:
I don't even knw u exist bro. Now swerve
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2016
klinklin:

Please does your mum, sister, girlfriend, wife belong to this 90% bracket? .........just asking

No
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
U are a bad boy cheesy but I bad pass u tongue
Hahahahaha trust me, u are not bad! If u say u are bad, create a thread to prove it
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
If u can't take care of a girl, den u don't have any business in asking her out for a relationship.

If she's wit u and u can't make her hair, plz! Who will?, her parents?.

If you can't give her some of her needs who will, cos i can't ask my parents for everything and can't ask my bf for everything too.

Infact i don't knw how to ask, so is good to take care of ur woman, and your gf was in for money only. grin

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=egedem post=46531957][/quote]Yeah!, u can stream that again. cheesy

If u aren't financially ok, u don't need to ask women out, her looks u saw and liked, all came to a reality becos of money.

I am nt saying girls shldn't date a broke guy, is understandable if he's broke....bt some of u here make it seem as if, u can't give ur gf a penny.
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
#Swallows hard hard to believe I'd say but hey whatever way it is,

Nice write up smiley
is there smetn u both r nt telling us
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by alobright17(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
As Girlfriend get level by level na so oloshos also get levels

Some Girlfriends will comfort you and be kind with you on spending and cheating aspect,while some will cheat the day light out of you,and make you spend on them like old cars and later dump you like sanitary pad with no remorse.

Some Oloshos charge higher than most guys here think, e.g here in Gh some oloshos charge 400 to 600 cedis which is roughly 30 and 50 Thousand Naira respectively just within the 5 to 6 hrs depending on the time you took them home,which girlfriend causes such amount within that few hours?just asking ooooooo,

Some oloshos here in the same GH is as cheap as salt as well just 20 cedis which is about 1500 u don do your thing,but mind you making 20 cedis in Gh here seems to be easier than making 1500 in Nija.

So the whole thing is too complicated especially when some men still have a very serious pretty and dedicated girlfriends who they spends less on,yet they will leave the lady in the house and still go patronize Oloshos, my guy here does that a lot and each olosho cost him between 200 cedis which is about 15k just 2 rounds depending the club the olosho is operating or stationed because my guy don go for cheap oloshos here.Funny enough he will still come home to meet his adorable girlfriend.

I appreciate your post though but issue of men and Ashawo is too complicated and bigger than you can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin A girl who claims to be decent but has 15 boyfriends with 5 sugar daddies by the side wat would u call her?
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by kizyalex10(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op did u jst come bck Nigeria? If yes,i forgive ur ignorance.an average Nigerian girl is a runs girl,jst difference in price.once u hit her right amount,u will see dat decent girl u think u knw spread her leg like rumour.so are u talking about dd prostitutes who have offices nd registered companys.or u re talking about the mobile ones.thhey only go for supply.lol.#am nt saying all girls oooooo.but out of 100,its jst two.maybe my mum nd sister(lmao)
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Cutehector(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
lefulefu:
grin A girl who claims to be decent but has 15 boyfriends with 5 sugar daddies by the side wat would u call her?
prostitute!
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Sleeky2020(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Save money yes,no matter what there are still good and decent girls out there. You will surely find them if you don't resort going to the brotel.
quote author=Cutehector post=46520026]N/B: This topic isn't speculating on the differences between having sex with prostitutes than having sex with those who aren't into prostitution. My main concern on centres on the reasons why Men should stop patronizing prostitutes

They say prostitution is as old as man himself and it's eaten deep into the fabrics of the society. Just as churches are springing up here and there, so are brothels found at strategic locations in every area. Certain topics have emerged on nairaland and have discussed why men patronize sex workers. But in this thread, I shall be discussing reasons why men should quit patronizing these sex workers.

My aim is not to spoil anyone's business(no offence to any sex worker reading this) but be that as it may, I would like to advice these ladies that there are better handworks out there than prostitution. That is going to be a topic for another day. Now Let us see reasons why men should stop patronizing sex workers.

1. Prevention of Sexually Transmitted diseases

Condoms are not 100 percent safe in preventing STDs from coming in contact with body fluids, their might be cases where these condoms will mistakenly break and should such sex worker happen to be a carrier of any sexually transmitted infection, the man may be at risk. Not only that, other forms of sex such as MouthAction do pose a great deal of concern. A sex worker who may be infected with such disease may have issues with bleeding gums and thus, such infections may be transferred through exchange of fluids into the man's body system unknowingly. Should a man wish to have MouthAction, it's best he should do it with his wife alone.

2. It destroys a man's destiny

1st Corinthians 6:16 writes, do you not know that he who joins himself with a prostitute becomes one body with her? For it is written, the two shall become one flesh. Chapter 7 says, it is well for a man not to touch a woman, but because of the temptation to immorality, each man should have his own wife. Verse 8 goes on to advise, it is better for a man to marry, than to burn with passion.

Nowadays, from my research and discussions with friends, I am being told that prostitutes secretly take used condoms to sell. Nobody knows the reason behind such acts, but it will do a man a lot of saving to practice the art of self control than to have his destiny thrown away in the wrong hands.

it reduces your self control

How many of us men can actually stay on for years without actually having sex? How many of us men can turn down sexual advances? I'm pretty much sure only a few. Whenever these sexual urges aka "konji" sets in, the next thing our minds rush to is how to locate the nearest brothel to ease off. It is very possible that these sexual urges will eventually die down, irrespective of how long they can trigger off in a man. It's just all about the mindset. By the time u practice to live past two to three sexual urges, u'll be able to improve on your ability to have self control which easily saves you a lot from unwanted issues.

Saves Money

For those who are really inexperienced especially the young ones who are beginning to have high sexual hormones, visiting the brothel will just be the first and only option to cool off. Now i'm not saying it's cool to have a girlfrnd just because your sole aim is to have sex with her, neither is this post sighting why men should rather sleep with regular ladies insted of prostitutes. Please don't get it wrong! My main focus is just prostitutes alone. Cuz a prostitute is a prostitute.
These sex workers know an inexperienced dude when they see one, and they will really do whatever it takes for such guy to "cum" very fast. Now don't ask me how I know all these things, like I said, I do my research. And after such guy "cums" too early, he is compelled to pay for more rounds, just because he is inexperienced, thereby investing his money which he would have ought to use for something else far more important. And as Time goes on, he gets addicted to patronizing sex workers and spends all his money on them, thereby having little or no savings. Isn't it better to give to charity? Than waste all your money patronizing sex workers? Think!

prevents stereotype

A frequent customer to brothels now sees women as sex objects. They think that the only thing a human being who has breast and vagina can offer is just sex and nothing more. Hence they are seen as misogynists. They can hardly sustain a platonic friendship with the opposite sex as any type of woman appeals to him. In as much as womanhood is concerned, females are useless. This notion has to stop! The importance of womanhood to the human race cannot be far fetched, not only did God create eve as a mate to Adam, she was created to fill that loneliness gap, to be a helper, and a friend. Seeing women as just only meant for sex is in itself perversion of the highest degree.

I would have loved to add more points, buh due to time, i"l drop my pen here. Opinions from all and sundry are highly welcome.

[/quote]
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by esonuu(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Very difficult to contact disease 4rm a hooker,due to d nature of their job,they are very cautious,they dnt bleep without condom except may be a very huge amount of money is offered but dat gul u'r dating wil bleep u without condom claiming she trusts u,she'll cheat on u wit emeka(also without condom based on trust),also have a one 9t stand wit obinna without condom,b4 u knw it,she must have f**k ten guys without protection..ASHEWO CLEAN PASS GULFRNDS JARE

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:

But most LADIES are now prostitutes... .
How do we differentiate them.. ?
Most do HOME - DELIVERY SERVICES rather than standing beside Brothels.
Most Girl friends Who visit us are not in any way different from the so called prostitutes.

Some even demand cash before hugging them, making them worse than prostitutes
Some campus babes even now do facebook connection.Some rich old guy dey hooked up with on fb would pay for dhier transport and lodge them in hotels where dey do......u know what nacheesy.when u ask dem were they going dey tell u they goin on a date.Money is the common denominator..hehe.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
herbie27:
Yeah!, u can stream that again. cheesy

If u aren't financially ok, u don't need to ask women out, her looks u saw and liked, all came to a reality becos of money.

I am nt saying girls shldn't date a broke guy, is understandable if he's broke....bt some of u here make it seem as if, u can't give ur gf a penny.
okay
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
prostitute!
Well she had argue with u dat she aint a prostitute but she is hustling and dat its only those ladies who stand by the roadside at night dat are prostitutes.My brother many ladies these days and even the ones u might be engaged to are involved in corporate prostitution.Not only campus babes but even young working class babes.Some of these new generation banks their female staffs are engaged in high class prostitution with their wealthy customers to keep them coming and what of some these high class nollywood actresses who sleep around with politicians.God save us frm our ladies cos many of dem na corporate oloshos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.