Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (51824 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Why I Stopped Patronizing Prostitutes / Why Men Won't Stop Patronizing Prostitute (oloshos): Follow Up Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
In most brothels, Prostitutes undergo a regular check-up as mandated by the management... Contacting STD's in brothels is in a lower percentage than contacting it from these gurls that parade emselves as Gurlfriends... Most of these so-called GF's have unprotected sex...

As per saving money, I doubt that... You get to spend an average of 10,000-50,000 monthly on your GF so long she's one of these University gurls... Visiting a brothel twice a week might cost one 10,000 a month(Based on 1000) per round... And if you have a steady client, she'll charge you less or even for free when you visit...

As per destroying one's destiny, That's a really dumb excuse... If a prostitute can destroy one's destiny, what of a normal gurl that has sex with many men without your knowledge??

I quite agree to the fact that it plants the idea of taking women as sex objects buh the question is: ''What are women really created for??''.... #No_Pun_Intended

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by ochobaba(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutehector:
N/B: This topic isn't speculating on the differences between having sex with prostitutes than having sex with those who aren't into prostitution. My main concern on centres on the reasons why Men should stop patronizing prostitutes

They say prostitution is as old as man himself and it's eaten deep into the fabrics of the society. Just as churches are springing up here and there, so are brothels found at strategic locations in every area. Certain topics have emerged on nairaland and have discussed why men patronize sex workers. But in this thread, I shall be discussing reasons why men should quit patronizing these sex workers.

My aim is not to spoil anyone's business(no offence to any sex worker reading this) but be that as it may, I would like to advice these ladies that there are better handworks out there than prostitution. That is going to be a topic for another day. Now Let us see reasons why men should stop patronizing sex workers.

1. Prevention of Sexually Transmitted diseases

Condoms are not 100 percent safe in preventing STDs from coming in contact with body fluids, their might be cases where these condoms will mistakenly break and should such sex worker happen to be a carrier of any sexually transmitted infection, the man may be at risk. Not only that, other forms of sex such as MouthAction do pose a great deal of concern. A sex worker who may be infected with such disease may have issues with bleeding gums and thus, such infections may be transferred through exchange of fluids into the man's body system unknowingly. Should a man wish to have MouthAction, it's best he should do it with his wife alone.

2. It destroys a man's destiny

1st Corinthians 6:16 writes, do you not know that he who joins himself with a prostitute becomes one body with her? For it is written, the two shall become one flesh. Chapter 7 says, it is well for a man not to touch a woman, but because of the temptation to immorality, each man should have his own wife. Verse 8 goes on to advise, it is better for a man to marry, than to burn with passion.

Nowadays, from my research and discussions with friends, I am being told that prostitutes secretly take used condoms to sell. Nobody knows the reason behind such acts, but it will do a man a lot of saving to practice the art of self control than to have his destiny thrown away in the wrong hands.

it reduces your self control

How many of us men can actually stay on for years without actually having sex? How many of us men can turn down sexual advances? I'm pretty much sure only a few. Whenever these sexual urges aka "konji" sets in, the next thing our minds rush to is how to locate the nearest brothel to ease off. It is very possible that these sexual urges will eventually die down, irrespective of how long they can trigger off in a man. It's just all about the mindset. By the time u practice to live past two to three sexual urges, u'll be able to improve on your ability to have self control which easily saves you a lot from unwanted issues.

Saves Money

For those who are really inexperienced especially the young ones who are beginning to have high sexual hormones, visiting the brothel will just be the first and only option to cool off. Now i'm not saying it's cool to have a girlfrnd just because your sole aim is to have sex with her, neither is this post sighting why men should rather sleep with regular ladies insted of prostitutes. Please don't get it wrong! My main focus is just prostitutes alone. Cuz a prostitute is a prostitute.
These sex workers know an inexperienced dude when they see one, and they will really do whatever it takes for such guy to "cum" very fast. Now don't ask me how I know all these things, like I said, I do my research. And after such guy "cums" too early, he is compelled to pay for more rounds, just because he is inexperienced, thereby investing his money which he would have ought to use for something else far more important. And as Time goes on, he gets addicted to patronizing sex workers and spends all his money on them, thereby having little or no savings. Isn't it better to give to charity? Than waste all your money patronizing sex workers? Think!

prevents stereotype

A frequent customer to brothels now sees women as sex objects. They think that the only thing a human being who has breast and vagina can offer is just sex and nothing more. Hence they are seen as misogynists. They can hardly sustain a platonic friendship with the opposite sex as any type of woman appeals to him. In as much as womanhood is concerned, females are useless. This notion has to stop! The importance of womanhood to the human race cannot be far fetched, not only did God create eve as a mate to Adam, she was created to fill that loneliness gap, to be a helper, and a friend. Seeing women as just only meant for sex is in itself perversion of the highest degree.

I would have loved to add more points, buh due to time, i"l drop my pen here. Opinions from all and sundry are highly welcome
I can't even remember the last time i visited there,maybe 2days ago
meanwhile i don't even pay again cz am a regular
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by dovoule(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
You Tryna place an impossible hurdle before this very lucrative business..
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by nonix22(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
@ OP, I do not advocate for patronizing prostitution; but from your article, if you don't patronize prostitute I guess you have a good and supporting GF, if not I bet you have a loving wife that is always there for you. If you don't fall within this category I bet you are a strong devoted Catholic priest. But if you aint within these said range - Nigga you Gay!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Live your life. Its all that matters.
u travel?
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by DMerciful(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Him look like Nnamdi Kanu? i know say you hate Nnamdi Kanu die but this is cutehector o. You are becoming too extreme! wetin dey vex you undecided undecided undecided
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Cutehector(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
DMerciful:
Him look like Nnamdi Kanu? i know say you hate Nnamdi Kanu die but this is cutehector o. You are becoming too extreme! wetin dey vex you undecided undecided undecided
looool, hahahahaha... she knows what I did to her in d past.. dats why she is pretty much vexed. It's very obvious she is a prostitute.. so no need

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Love Machine:
One thing is that those hoes hardly meet my sexual desire.I can barely e.rect
they will call u a gay
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
CioAngels:
Hope you wiii, also on women too?
sorry I ddnt understand u well
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by fitinwell: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Op you are still very young and in experience... Dont say or write what you don't have practical knowledge? Sit down and mind your bizness.. [/size]
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
Cutehector shocked shocked shocked
Naughtynaughty, u need to see it!
Adonbilivit shocked shocked shocked

Obontami, u need to read this cheesy

Meanwhile, nice write up wink
I hope and pray they listen sha
U need to see them at sexuality section sad, chai!
frndship mi
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
frndship mi
where have u been bestie cry
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
where have u been bestie cry
shey hector nfun e ni wahala ni? Lemme trash his nyash
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shey hector nfun e ni wahala ni? Lemme trash his nyash
Yes oo. He dey disturb me
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Princepoint(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
cool cool
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by adonbilivit: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
I don't even knw u exist bro. Now swerve
u are really pained! that really got to u? wow!
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
adonbilivit:
u are really pained! that really got to u? wow!
pained ko, painted ni tongue
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by adonbilivit: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
pained ko, painted ni tongue
I hate u
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
adonbilivit:
I hate u
i hate to hate u. God luvs u cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
Yes oo. He dey disturb me
lol u should knw why I like to disturb u
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by adonbilivit: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
HateU2:
i hate to hate u. God luvs u cheesy
thanks. goodnight.
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
idupaul:

You sound like he is regular in your brothel
And you sound like you got a pile of thrash filled in your cranium undecided
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by Oilandgas1(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Cutehector:
research cool

Researchers
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by bibiking7(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2016
ronald4lif:
Saves money? For real? The cost of maintaining a relationship is way higher than patronising prostitutes. You haven't date any of these leeches who parades themselves as girlfriends only for them to pass their seamless demands for money. You'll know ashawo is more prudent and cheap.

STDs ke? Don't know if the risk of patronising a whoré and the average girl in contracting stds aren't proportional or which is higher. But I'd think that for these girlfriends who sometimes keep multiple sex partners they're likely to abdicate preventive measures more than prostitutes who takes it as a duty to always use protection.

While I'm not canvassing for the patronage of bordello, and not in any way saying it's better I think some of your points are hugely flawed.

This is more on point.
Mot of the points raised are really flawed.
1. Like a skilled worker, w most prostitutes take care of thier tool (puussyy) or tools well. So its clean and the customer can return. Plus, most guys will rather sleep with thier girlfriend that might have multiple partners without protection rather than sleep with a prostitute without protection.

2. I don't know about other guys. But I know that to date most naija gurls, you have to go on dates. Plus of she finally agrees to have sex with you, you will have to entertain her and some will even collect transport fare. But with a Ho. It's pay, nut and go. So I don't see the saving of money. Plus you might invest in asking a girls out and she won't agree to sleep with you.

3. Destiny. Let's not even go there. If it's your destiny. It can only be delay and not denied. I think I have heard that before somewhere. That's for those that believe in destiny.

4. You should listen to rap music to see the real objectification of women. Almost all the music we listen to these days is about one night stands. Sex in the club. Sex this and shag that. This is not only a ho issue.

5. Addictive. This I can agree with partially. But you need to confirms if you are hooked on hos or on sex.
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by MrObontami(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cutehector:

Guy na rubbish you post Infact I dey vex for you badly now angry
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by MrObontami(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
HateU2:
Cute hector shocked shocked shocked Naughty naughty, u need to see it! Adonbilivit shocked shocked shocked
Obon tami, u need to read this cheesy

Meanwhile, nice write up wink I hope and pray they listen sha U need to see them at sexuality section sad, chai!
Who gives a fucking Bleep angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by MrObontami(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
HateU2:
Cute hector shocked shocked shocked Naughty naughty, u need to see it! Adonbilivit shocked shocked shocked
Obon tami, u need to read this cheesy

Meanwhile, nice write up wink I hope and pray they listen sha U need to see them at sexuality section sad, chai!
Who gives a fucking Bleep angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by donbenedict(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2016
MrObontami:

Guy na rubbish you post
Infact I dey vex for you badly now angry
relax brother wink actually this was d first thing I thought of before I even created the topic.. dah u would be pissed off..

Buh hey, it's nairaland.. tomorow I can create smth dah u would agree with.. life goes on.

Let's not disagree just because of a thread brother.. please....afterall it's not gona change anything in ur life, would it?
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by MrObontami(m): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2016
donbenedict:
relax brother wink actually this was d first thing I thought of before I even created the topic.. dah u would be pissed off..

Buh hey, it's nairaland.. tomorow I can create smth dah u would agree with.. life goes on.

Let's not disagree just because of a thread brother.. please....afterall it's not gona change anything in ur life, would it?

Its ALLiiii
What's up with your cutehector moniker ??
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by donbenedict(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2016
MrObontami:

Its ALLiiii
What's up with your cutehector moniker ??
banned till august.. grin these mugus think by banning me, will defame me.. wen they tired, they'll stop
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by MrObontami(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2016
donbenedict:
banned till august.. grin these mugus think by banning me, will defame me.. wen they tired, they'll stop

Those mods can be funny at times
Re: Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) by donbenedict(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2016
MrObontami:

Those mods can be funny at times
I swear, being sentimental while carrying out their duties.. so uncool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.