Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture (12617 Views)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / A Final Year Girl Took Her Own Life By Jumping From Bridge / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Emodeee: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Enypie:

You're simply immature. Bad mouthing me behind my bad and you had the nerve to PM me. Bolo

e don tey wey i send you pm na. Na when i check your dp, i saw an olosho trait in you, then i decided to send you a message. I guess you have too many pms to attend to, you will soon get to mine. Why would i not send you pm, when you are displaying almost unclad pictures of yaself. I'm sure i'm not the only guy who sent you pm, we all wanna taste your honeypot. Oloshocheesy.

Reply my pm, you hear? I will fvck you in my porch.
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Emodeee:

e don tey wey i send you pm na. Na when i check your dp, i saw an olosho trait in you, then i decided to send you a message. I guess you have too many pms to attend to, you will soon get to mine. Why would i not send you pm, when you are displaying almost unclad pictures of yaself. I'm sure i'm not the only guy who sent you pm, we all wanna taste your honeypot. Oloshocheesy.

Reply my pm, you hear? I will fvck you in my porch.

Lool.. now I get it. Internet playboy. You can't even look me in the eye while standing in front of me.
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Emodeee: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Enypie:

Lool.. now I get it. Internet playboy. You can't even look me in the eye while standing in front of me.

says who? Oya reply my pm na. Mk we see whether i fit look into your sexy creepy eyes while standing in front of you. come my house na, make you come see panachecheesy.
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Medunah: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Enypie:

Hypocrite? Madam, you're no better either. Or are you a virgin? I'm sure you've laid with more than 5men already. So shut it and face the traffic.
I can't even waste my time on you cos u obviously cannot comprehend simple English. How does ur reply correlate with what I said?

Oh and b!tch?? speak for yourself.
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Medunah:

I can't even waste my time on you cos u obviously cannot comprehend simple English. How does ur reply correlate with what I said?

Oh and b!tch?? speak for yourself.

You're talking about my written English or your? I bet you didn't read what you typed up there before hitting on the Submit button.

Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Emodeee:

says who? Oya reply my pm na. Mk we see whether i fit look into your sexy creepy eyes while standing in front of you. come my house na, make you come see panachecheesy.

I don't do Pm.. give me your number and send your home address straight away.. i'm waiting.
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Emodeee: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Enypie:

I don't do Pm.. give me your number and send your home address straight away.. i'm waiting.

why i go give you my number? Na me wan fvck you na. You suppose give me your own number, so na me go call you not you calling. When i call i go give you address. Give me your number.

I wanted privacy. Since you don't wanna reply pm, give me ya number here then.

1 Like

Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by lyfeonweb: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2016
undecided sex fcuks ex talks everyday
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Medunah: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Gosh emodeee, u re such an asslicker and dats irritating undecided
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Emodeee: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Medunah:
Gosh emodeee, u re such an asslicker and dats irritating undecided

really! whose ass have i licked?
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Medunah: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Emodeee:

really! whose ass have i licked?
U asking? Never mind
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Emodeee: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Medunah:

U asking? Never mind

i know what you talking abt nacheesy. That's not asslicking na, i just wanna patronise her.

Shebi you don't wanna answer me? So i moved on to the next lady. Your shakara is too much.
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by leahcimzil: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Enypie:

Hypocrite? Madam, you're no better either. Or are you a virgin? I'm sure you've laid with more than 5men already. So shut it and face the traffic.
me i just wanna smash yu...we should hook up
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Enypie:

Must you mention me? Is it because I didn't reply your pm? undecided
lmao!!
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by iLUMeN8(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Enypie:

You're simply immature. Bad mouthing me behind my bad and you had the nerve to PM me. Bolo
@emodee
grin; D; D; D
toasting gone wrong
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by UyiIredia(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
I'm so not feeling it.
Re: Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
God ... She looks like an ogre .. She's irritating more than she's attracting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes / Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.