Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Crack In Militants Camp Widens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In Militants Camp Widens (25598 Views)

Crack In APC? Governors Shun Meeting With NWC / Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by bamosagie(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Wealthgang:
“However, with the benevolent benefit of hindsight, the
group realized that, after the initial euphoria of each
successful attack, the gargantuan problems which confront
our region, including environmental pollution and political
corruption, increased geometrically.”

So in essence, militancy is like shooting ourselves in d foot (or head?)
This is akin to a man using millions of naira to solve a problem of thousands.
With d spate of pipeline bombings, I'm shocked that we can still have light for up to 12hrs/day sef.
U pple should kwantinu, worst come to worst, na australia or canada sure pass

Like Fela said, it is called 'government magic'
Get a group to pass a message to other group, with the aim of advertising a crack or appeal to reasoning!
whicheverway, we dey look, hope everything is resolved to the benefit of the common man in creek.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by hmuhammad(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
ayukdaboss:

Where was Kanu mentioned in that post?? You trabalists are gradually turning into something else.
eyyah, it seems you can't read. Get someone to read it loudly for you.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by ameh99: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
I dont understand are this Avengers really calling for negociaton and a very very rediculus one for that matter, the release of Dasuki and Kanu, nah wa....o it really laughable I use to think that this Militias has good goals now I know they are no deffrent than BH...no wahala they should keep bombing if they ran out of explosive they should come to BH boys to get more to think that Nigeria will not survive without oil they should have a rethink..... tomorrow they will call for clean up Ogoni is suffering thesame fate........
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2016
rumaabk:
What are u insinuating?

I am insinuating that your president is a murderer and a liar that can't be trusted..
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by kayfra: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
ayukdaboss:

Where was Kanu mentioned in that post?? You trabalists are gradually turning into something else.

I see reading and comprehension are not your strong suits. Dalu o.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by kayfra: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2016
truthspeaks:
Propaganda n it ain't wrking. Buhari shld apologize to d 5percenters n lure dem wit developmental projects n they ll gladly drop their guns. Wat I tink

Not all 5%ers are equal. Some offer oil and others red mud. If you are Buhari, what would you offer the red mud people? grin

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by stalyf(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2016
kayfra:
Kanu just got dumped. It must really suck to be agitating for Biafra. You get no respect angry angry grin grin grin

LOOL.
You sha dislike the Biafrans
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by bamosagie(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
ameh99:
I dont understand are this Avengers really calling for negociaton and a very very rediculus one for that matter, the release of Dasuki and Kanu, nah wa....o it really laughable I use to think that this Militias has good goals now I know they are no deffrent than BH...no wahala they should keep bombing if they ran out of explosive they should come to BH boys to get more to think that Nigeria will not survive without oil they should have a rethink..... tomorrow they will call for clean up Ogoni is suffering thesame fate........

You dont expect to get everything you negotiate for that is why in all negotiation you go in with realistic demand and impossible demands...
hence you give the other party a chance to save face by rejecting the unrealistic demand
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by jpphilips(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2016
A Niger deltan to bomb his facilities for an igbo man is an aberration that has no historical tangent in Nigeria..........JP Philips(2015)

https://www.nairaland.com/3150102/niger-delta-struggle-unity-never

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by SOUNDKING: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2016
Written /compiled by: Biafra Emmanuel Obioma

THINGS ALL NIGER DELTANS SUPPOSE KNOW ABOUT BIAFRA:
BIAFRAN STRUGGLE SUPPOSE TO BE CHAMPIONED VERY WELL BY NIGER DELTANS MORE THAN THEIR IGBO COUNTERPART BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL BIAFRA JUST LIKE IGBOS ALSO.THESE ARE SOME OF MY REASON FOR THAT:
THE FIRST MILITARY COUP WHICH WAS TAGGED IBO COUP WAS SPEAR-HEADED BY CHUKWUMA NZEOGWU A NIGER DELTAN FROM PRESENT DELTA STATE,
THE NAME BIAFRA WHICH WAS GOTTEN FROM BIGHT OF BIAFRA WAS IN NIGER DELTA,
THE FIRST MAN TO PRAISE BIAFRA AND SHOW SUPPORT AS A MUSICIAN WAS CARDINAL REX JIM LAWSON (HAIL BIAFRA), A KALABARI MAN FROM PRESENT DAY CALABAR IN NIGER DELTA.
THE POPULAR 'EWU NEBE AKWA' SONG WHICH WAS SEEN AS MOCKERY BY HOUSA AND ALSO ONE OF THE MAIN REASON IGBOS WERE KILLED IN THE NORTH WAS ALSO SANG BY CARDINAL REX LAWSON.
JASPER ADAKA BORO WHO HELP NIGERIA SEND BACK BIAFRAN SOLDIERS IN NIGER DELTA WAS ALSO KILLED BY NIGERIA SOLDIER PROBABLY BY ADEKUNLE THE BLACK SCORPION IN WHAT HE CONSIDERED AS REVENGE TO WHAT BORO DID TO NIGERIA SOLDIERS DURING THE 12 DAYS WAR BETWEEN NIGERIA AND NIGER DELTA WHERE MANY NIGERIA SOLDIERS WAS DROWN BY ADAKA BORO'S MEN.ANOTHER REASON WHILE ADEKUNLE KILLED JASPER BORO ACCORDING TO OLUSIEGUN OBASANJO WAS TO TAKE THE HONOUR OF DDEFEATING STOBORN BIAFRAN SOLDIERS.
IN 1968 MORE THAN 700 YOUNG BOYS OF DELTA STATE WAS KILLED BY MURTALA MOHAMMED ON WHAT HE CONSIDERED AS A REVENGE TO WHAT CHUKWUMA NZEOGWU DID TO AMADU BELLO,ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA AND,SIR S.A AKINTOLA .HUNDRED OF DELTA WOMEN WERE RAPED AND TORTURED THAT SAME DAY BY MURTALA AND HIS UNCIRCUMSISED MEN.IMMAGINE THE PEOPLE THEY SUPPOSE TO PROTECT ARE NOW BEING SEEN BY THEM AS PREY BEFORE THEIR PREDATORS.
SHOULD I TALK OF IYANG BASSEY WHO FOUGHT HIS FELLOW BROTHER COLNEL ACHUZIE. DO YOU KNOW THAT AFTER THE WAR THAT IYANG BASSEY WAS DEBASED TO THE LOWEST POINT BY NIGERIA ,THEY NEVER REMEMBERED HIS HEROIC EFFORT AT ONITSHA .SHOULD I TALK OF IBIBIO ETUK WHO HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN BY HISTORY.THEY ARE MANY TO BE REMEMBER,NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM WERE HELD IN HONOUR AS THEIR BROTHERS WHO FOUGHT ON THE SIDE OF BIAFRA SUCH AS JOE ACHUZIE,CONRAD NWAWO, GENERAL PHILIP EFFIONG ,OKOKON NDEM AND REST OF THEM. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH NIGERIA HATE NIGER DELTANS MORE THAN IGBOS. I COMPILED THIS LITTLE ARTICLE JUST TO LET YOUNG BIAFRANS ESPECIALLY THE NIGER DELTANS TO KNOW THAT BIAFRAN STRUGGLE IS NOT FOR IGBOS BUT FOR EVERY ONE IN THE OLD EASTERN REGION.BIAFRAN STRUGGLE IS AIMED AT TOTAL EMANCIPATION OF SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST. GOD BLESS US ALL. LONG LIVE SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by Horus(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Does pipeline vandalism create jobs ?
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by Olabestonic001(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2016
mesoprogress:
If what others are asking is for handouts, amnesty, pipeline security contracts, then ND doesn't have hope for the next 100 years. Niger Delta Avengers has my respect for maintaining their stand for the good their people. Mind you, amnesty, pipeline security have not translated to any benefit to ordinary niger deltans. It only enriches the hoodlums, their citizens still remain very poor and their land continued to be damaged by oil drilling and production.

Bros, go and read Animal Farm, you'll understand the whole scope of things.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by kayfra: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2016
SOUNDKING:
Written /compiled by: Biafra Emmanuel Obioma

THINGS ALL NIGER DELTANS SUPPOSE KNOW ABOUT BIAFRA:
BIAFRAN STRUGGLE SUPPOSE TO BE CHAMPIONED VERY WELL BY NIGER DELTANS MORE THAN THEIR IGBO COUNTERPART BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL BIAFRA JUST LIKE IGBOS ALSO.THESE ARE SOME OF MY REASON FOR THAT:
THE FIRST MILITARY COUP WHICH WAS TAGGED IBO COUP WAS SPEAR-HEADED BY CHUKWUMA NZEOGWU A NIGER DELTAN FROM PRESENT DELTA STATE,
THE NAME BIAFRA WHICH WAS GOTTEN FROM BIGHT OF BIAFRA WAS IN NIGER DELTA,
THE FIRST MAN TO PRAISE BIAFRA AND SHOW SUPPORT AS A MUSICIAN WAS CARDINAL REX JIM LAWSON (HAIL BIAFRA), A KALABARI MAN FROM PRESENT DAY CALABAR IN NIGER DELTA.
THE POPULAR 'EWU NEBE AKWA' SONG WHICH WAS SEEN AS MOCKERY BY HOUSA AND ALSO ONE OF THE MAIN REASON IGBOS WERE KILLED IN THE NORTH WAS ALSO SANG BY CARDINAL REX LAWSON.
JASPER ADAKA BORO WHO HELP NIGERIA SEND BACK BIAFRAN SOLDIERS IN NIGER DELTA WAS ALSO KILLED BY NIGERIA SOLDIER PROBABLY BY ADEKUNLE THE BLACK SCORPION IN WHAT HE CONSIDERED AS REVENGE TO WHAT BORO DID TO NIGERIA SOLDIERS DURING THE 12 DAYS WAR BETWEEN NIGERIA AND NIGER DELTA WHERE MANY NIGERIA SOLDIERS WAS DROWN BY ADAKA BORO'S MEN.ANOTHER REASON WHILE ADEKUNLE KILLED JASPER BORO ACCORDING TO OLUSIEGUN OBASANJO WAS TO TAKE THE HONOUR OF DDEFEATING STOBORN BIAFRAN SOLDIERS.
IN 1968 MORE THAN 700 YOUNG BOYS OF DELTA STATE WAS KILLED BY MURTALA MOHAMMED ON WHAT HE CONSIDERED AS A REVENGE TO WHAT CHUKWUMA NZEOGWU DID TO AMADU BELLO,ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA AND,SIR S.A AKINTOLA .HUNDRED OF DELTA WOMEN WERE RAPED AND TORTURED THAT SAME DAY BY MURTALA AND HIS UNCIRCUMSISED MEN.IMMAGINE THE PEOPLE THEY SUPPOSE TO PROTECT ARE NOW BEING SEEN BY THEM AS PREY BEFORE THEIR PREDATORS.
SHOULD I TALK OF IYANG BASSEY WHO FOUGHT HIS FELLOW BROTHER COLNEL ACHUZIE. DO YOU KNOW THAT AFTER THE WAR THAT IYANG BASSEY WAS DEBASED TO THE LOWEST POINT BY NIGERIA ,THEY NEVER REMEMBERED HIS HEROIC EFFORT AT ONITSHA .SHOULD I TALK OF IBIBIO ETUK WHO HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN BY HISTORY.THEY ARE MANY TO BE REMEMBER,NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM WERE HELD IN HONOUR AS THEIR BROTHERS WHO FOUGHT ON THE SIDE OF BIAFRA SUCH AS JOE ACHUZIE,CONRAD NWAWO, GENERAL PHILIP EFFIONG ,OKOKON NDEM AND REST OF THEM. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH NIGERIA HATE NIGER DELTANS MORE THAN IGBOS. I COMPILED THIS LITTLE ARTICLE JUST TO LET YOUNG BIAFRANS ESPECIALLY THE NIGER DELTANS TO KNOW THAT BIAFRAN STRUGGLE IS NOT FOR IGBOS BUT FOR EVERY ONE IN THE OLD EASTERN REGION.BIAFRAN STRUGGLE IS AIMED AT TOTAL EMANCIPATION OF SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST. GOD BLESS US ALL. LONG LIVE SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA.

Nobody reads all caps shit. Learn online etiquettes
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by LoneRanger2: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2016
biafranrealson:

LET IT BE. IN AS MUCH AS THE 5% IS NOT FEEDING THE UNPRODUCTIVE 95%. ONLY GOOD IN CHILD REARING THEY CANT CATER FOR
Only tomato that is no more coming from the (parasites North)as you guys always claim,people are complaining.
Just like the whole body parts need each other to function,all the region needs each other to survive.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by druboon404: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
APC concocted arrangement that can never stand before the Avengers..

All the criminals in the deltas are gathering to share the Vulture they never killed..

The almighty Avengers has warned that "any idiota in negotiations with any committee of govt is doing that on their own"

Look at the way they are running around as if the nefarious criminal in Aso-rock Villa cares abt them...

His plan is to identify all of you and with time silence every one to continue with his Islamization agenda..

Continue stretching your troath because you heard money.. These Islamists will soon cut them for you..
You are really pained bro..sorry
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oho! I pity Kanu! An end to the watery beans does not seem to be anywhere in sight! I ve alws told all the NL biafra E warlords that we in the ND don't give a hoot about biafra! That does not mean however that I do not want them to succeed in their exclusive Ndigbo, SE, biafra struggle! But they shud leave the ND out of it!
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
druboon404:

You are really pained bro..sorry
[/s]

Yes I am really pained and I would advise you face your front and move away from my mention before Amadioha will strike pee off your blokus...

I am pained and WTF are you gonna do about that?
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by druboon404: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Yes I am really pained and I would advise you face your front and move away from my mention before Amadioha will strike pee off your blokus...

I am pained and WTF are you gonna do about that?
Why are you so pained?hatred kills.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by kayfra: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
stalyf:

LOOL.
You sha dislike the Biafrans

I like teasing them. I love Nigerian Igbos though.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
druboon404:

Why are you so pained?hatred kills.
[/s]

If it's gonna kill me then let it an stop interfering...have you not been killing those that approached peacefully..

Pls back off and manage your own misery while I determine what pains me or not..

I don't ask for your help with that.. Comprehend?
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by druboon404: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

If it's gonna kill me then let it an stop interfering...have you not been killing those that approached peacefully..

Pls back off and manage your own misery while I determine what pains me or not..

I don't ask for your help with that.. Comprehend?
So,when are you going to start blowing up oil pipelines in your state and Niger bridge as a form of protest for Biafra?....all you do is just sit and cheer Niger delta millitants as they destroy our land..someone said you don't even have anything to bomb in Biafra land..that even if you bomb anything there,it won't affect Nigeria's economy.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
druboon404:

So,when are you going to start blowing up oil pipelines in your state and Niger bridge as a form of protest for Biafra?....all you do is just sit and cheer Niger delta millitants as they destroy our land..someone said you don't even have anything to bomb in Biafra land..that even if you bomb anything there,it won't affect Nigeria's economy.
[/s]

"our land", you said?
So when have you migrated from your squalor in Osun to start claiming any part of delta as your land?

When next you hear #Boom from the Avengers jump out from your hiding and march to the site to indicate you own it..

I have no interest in claiming what is not, that's more reason I told you earlier that 'I'm pained' and I can see now that it feel to a deaf ears..

We igbos don't have anything and we don't claim any either...we only have claims for our heritage...it confuses me why your irks thinks it's so big to ask for..

People who are obviously not important to you and but, you are willing to invest your life to have them with you..

The question is now yours.. What do they have that you want so bad?
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by frehage: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Very true at the bold. That's why I was egging them on. Let us see how far they're willing to go. Alas they're ordinary mercenaries like we've always suspected cheesy

Only a slowpoke would believe these crooks have anything like the interest of the Niger Deltan at heart. These thugs are actually worse than the Hausa/Fulani oil baron they claim they're up against.

The most comical is the hopes the eternally deluded braggarts pinned on them cheesy

Dilector continues his romance with the almajiris in prison cheesy

Political and fiscal autonomy for each ethnic nationality and equal representation at the federal level( i.e., same number of lawmakers and ministers, etc, for all ethnicities regardless of size of population) will take care of those problems.

There will be no South Sudan repeat.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by druboon404: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

"our land", you said?
So when have you migrated from your squalor in Osun to start claiming any part of delta as your land?

When next you hear #Boom from the Avengers jump out from your hiding and march to the site to indicate you own it..

I have no interest in claiming what is not, that's more reason I told you earlier that 'I'm pained' and I can see now that it feel to a deaf ears..

We igbos don't have anything and we don't claim any either...we only have claims for our heritage...it confuses me why your irks thinks it's so big to ask for..

People who are obviously not important to you and but, you are willing to invest your life to have them with you..

The question is now yours.. What do they have that you want so bad?

What is all this story for? And do I look like a yoruba to you?when are you going to bomb Niger bridge?That will sent a message to President buhari that you are really prepared and want biafra..or are you scared?..very pained niqqa...lol
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by frehage: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Very true at the bold. That's why I was egging them on. Let us see how far they're willing to go. Alas they're ordinary mercenaries like we've always suspected cheesy

Only a slowpoke would believe these crooks have anything like the interest of the Niger Deltan at heart. These thugs are actually worse than the Hausa/Fulani oil baron they claim they're up against.

The most comical is the hopes the eternally deluded braggarts pinned on them cheesy

Dilector continues his romance with the almajiris in prison cheesy

A Niger Delta Republic will be totally different from South Sudan.

Political and fiscal autonomy for each ethnic nationality and equal representation at the federal level( i.e., same number of lawmakers and ministers, etc, for all ethnicities regardless of size of population) will take care of those problems.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by shukuokukobambi: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
frehage:

A Niger Delta Republic will be totally different from South Sudan.

No wahala, I wish you goodluck cheesy

There's nothing better than having peaceful neighbours because any problems leads to influx of refugees.

So once again, I wish you good luck grin
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
druboon404:

What is all this story for? And do I look like a yoruba to you?when are you going to bomb Niger bridge?That will sent a message to President buhari that you are really prepared and want biafra..or are you scared?..very pained niqqa...lol

When I 'sent' the message I 'll inform you.. Ozu!

The message I would love to 'sent' is to your useless teachers for doing a great job on you..
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by specimenC: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
mesoprogress:
If what others are asking is for handouts, amnesty, pipeline security contracts, then ND doesn't have hope for the next 100 years. Niger Delta Avengers has my respect for maintaining their stand for the good their people. Mind you, amnesty, pipeline security have not translated to any benefit to ordinary niger deltans. It only enriches the hoodlums, their citizens still remain very poor and their land continued to be damaged by oil drilling and production.

Backing NDA is not the issue here, the issue Heree is if ND becom independent these same hoodlums wil rule over the land whether the elites like it or not. Similar thing happened iin south sudan where someone like pic below is a minister, and mind you it took them years to even come to a conclusion after millions have died because of struggle for power among the militias.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by specimenC: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
APC concocted arrangement that can never stand before the Avengers..

All the criminals in the deltas are gathering to share the Vulture they never killed..

The almighty Avengers has warned that "any idiota in negotiations with any committee of govt is doing that on their own"

Look at the way they are running around as if the nefarious criminal in Aso-rock Villa cares abt them...

His plan is to identify all of you and with time silence every one to continue with his Islamization agenda..

Continue stretching your troath because you heard money.. These Islamists will soon cut them for you..

Chai. Chijioke, your comment is as expected coming from a biafran. Like someone asked when will you start bombing pipeline or FG properties in the south east. The avengers to you are now almghty. I thought ipob youth should be.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
specimenC:

Chai. Chijioke, your comment is as expected coming from a biafran. Like someone asked when will you start bombing pipeline or FG properties in the south east. The avengers to you are now almghty. I thought ipob youth should be.

It's better you move your assX to hell and remain there for your own good..

How many properties can you FG lay claims to in the east..

Or why do you think people are still clamouring for freedom..
I am not here to disprove that your FG has not made your state heaven but, all you see around you are yet to be felt in the east hence the agitation..

So, to answer you straight, there is almost nothing to bomb.. Are you happy now?..

But, let me ask you..since nothing is in the east, why do you feel they are so important to let go?
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by shukuokukobambi: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

I am not here to disprove that your FG has not made your state heaven but, all you see around you are yet to be felt in the east hence the agitation..

So, to answer you straight, there is almost nothing to bomb.. Are you happy now?..

But, let me ask you..since nothing is in the east, why do you feel they are so important to let go?

cheesy cheesy

Internet hulk hogan, what about the Niger bridge? Your community people built it abi? cheesy

What about the pipelines running through egbema in Imo state operated by agip and Shell? Your ozo title holders built them abi?

Coward that wants NDA to destroy SS to free the albino he's too weak to do anything about cheesy

When are you taking your biafran passport to the American embassy for visa? cheesy
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by specimenC: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

I am not here to disprove that your FG has not made your state heaven but, if all you see around you are yet to be felt in the east hence the agitation..

So, to answer you straight, there is almost nothing to bomb.. Are you happy now..

You are the one already in hell and would remain there because you have no choice. Like you said FG already made my place heaven. Now to answer your question, we will let you when you get serious. You are nnot serious yet, we feel you don't know what you want hence we make the decision for you. How do you get serious? Let me give you a hint;

1; instead of clamoring for a 2nd niger bridge that connects you to nigeria why not bomb the first.

2; leave the zoo completely, leave lagos (you cant cos its london to you).

3; born your nigerian passport and stop traveling as nigerian (even nnamdii Kanu has one)

4; boycot anything nigeria, stop buying from nigeria, stop using a nigeria forum (nairaland) for your agitation. Focus on twitter and facebook. Stop spending the naira. When you find yourself outside nigeria. Stop recognising yourself as one.

5; read number 3 again. It's most important. You can't wish doom on the zoo and be shouting biafra from your house next to mine in lagos. I will burn you and the house down. Now get serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly-Appointed COAS, Yahaya Pays Last Respect To Late Predecessor / Jos Tension: Yahaya Bello Evacuates Kogi & Non-Kogite Students (Video) / Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.