Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Crack In Militants Camp Widens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In Militants Camp Widens (25594 Views)

Crack In APC? Governors Shun Meeting With NWC / Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by Horus(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
The US Department of State has announced the designation of Niger Delta Avengers as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO) under Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended, and as Specially Designated Global Terrorists under section 1(b) of Executive Order 13228.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by frehage: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

No wahala, I wish you goodluck cheesy

There's nothing better than having peaceful neighbours because any problems leads to influx of refugees.

So once again, I wish you good luck grin

Don't worry, the Republic will design world class institutions and programs for economic refugees, and an 'Aid and Economic Intervention Agency' for economically disadvantaged neighboring countries. cool tongue

We need peace and prosperity in neighboring nations to maximize and achieve our potential. grin tongue
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by shukuokukobambi: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
frehage:

Don't worry, the Republic will design world class institutions and programs for economic refugees, and an 'Aid and Economic Intervention Agency' for economically disadvantaged neighboring countries. cool cool tongue tongue

We need peace and prosperity in neighboring nations to maximize and achieve our potential. cheesy grin tongue

Once again, I wish you goodluck cheesy

You'll need it cheesy
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by frehage: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Once again, I wish you goodluck cheesy

You'll need it cheesy

Thanks.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
hansyllo:

here in eket we have 12 -16hrs of power suply every day. courtesy of Ibom Power plant
Wow! That's cool. Is d plant state or FG owned?
I'm hopeful that plant or pipeline feeding it is not bombed
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
baby124:

Hahahahahahahha. Their eyes are clearing. They know that they are doing themselves as they did not get the desired reaction. They just threw their region back about 20yrs. Make dem continue. Lagos go sell well well.
I dey tell u. With what I know abt Yorubas, I don't think a typical yoruba man would 'burn down his house because he doesn't want rats to eat from his piece of bread'.
Get my point?
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by Kposkila: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ceenelly:
We have more than 40 recognise ethnic gruop in the niger delta (eg urhobo, isoko,ibibio,ikwere,ndokwa, itsekiri etc) why do ijaws always refer or equate niger delta to ijaw land. If this people are fighting for only the ijaws then they should stop bearing names like NDA, MEND or anything that have niger delta attach they should bear names restricted on to ijaws so that we the other ethnicity can come out and fight for ours separately.
This is clearly d division in dis ND, the ijaws are just claiming d re d ND!
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by hansyllo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wealthgang:

Wow! That's cool. Is d plant state or FG owned?
I'm hopeful that plant or pipeline feeding it is not bombed

State government property

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by bashydemy1: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wealthgang:
“However, with the benevolent benefit of hindsight, the
group realized that, after the initial euphoria of each
successful attack, the gargantuan problems which confront
our region, including environmental pollution and political
corruption, increased geometrically.”

So in essence, militancy is like shooting ourselves in d foot (or head?)
This is akin to a man using millions of naira to solve a problem of thousands.
With d spate of pipeline bombings, I'm shocked that we can still have light for up to 12hrs/day sef.
U pple should kwantinu, worst come to worst, na australia or canada sure pass
Abi ooo am planing to renew my children passport self na to relocate them to safe place.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by TomLepskie(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
124mumsy:
just imajine Nigeria navy does not know the creek very well, if not they would have being able to stand firm with this thugs, the rate at which this boys are gaining ground hmn!

Guy it's not that kind of war, even if the Navy enters the creek they ll not find most of those boys there.i think What they do is when they strike the reintegrate into the society living normal life and gathering informations, enjoying in clubs and all that only to strike again at a scheduled time. Bombing oil pipe is not that difficult. My opinion though.
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

We wee not takit. The militants are partial. Dilector matter must be discussed cheesy

The Ugandans used and dumped again cheesy

This time by ordinary hooligans hustling for pipelines contracts and monthly stipend cheesy
You and this your native doctor sounding username. How many monikers do you sef? It sounds like something from a D.S Fagunwa novel undecided
Re: Crack In Militants Camp Widens by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2016
macluvph1:
All i see is government sponsored and compromised militants at work, if the so called bribed militants are fit let them near the Avengers and see whether their life will remain the same.

What amazes me about these avengers guys is that they even update you their operation on twitter and even tell you what they stand for.

So any bakassi militant,Egbesu or ekwesu we don't know and don't want to know because they are only after their pocket.

They don't have our interest at heart.

Only in Avenger we trust

long live k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. / Nigeria Buys New Aircraft From Russia / APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.