Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (85341 Views)

EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Officials At Fani-Kayode's Asokoro House In Abuja / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by banio: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

To think it is the same people who were buying petrol at N86 under her watch.... but are now buying the same petrol at N145... And they are abusing her... Its very sad.

Honestly, I don't blame people who refuse to help others with their money, connection or experience .... The same hapless dude... When he becomes comfortable after eating too much or lose his job due to negilence will come back and start insulting you.

True analysis. So GEJ unde Dieziani was spending (145 - 86) * 40,000,000 per day on Fuel. This is #2.36 billion per day. Invariably PMB is saving #2.36billion per day on fuel. What has PMB done with that money, I guess it's use 4 propaganda and fighting GEJ. Inflation everyday. Banks sacking, total sacking contract staff and 3rd party staff.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
lipsrsealed what a man can do a woman can do better
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by SucreB: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
wait o, it means this woman was actually wretched before becoming petroleum minister, and never had a dime?

if not, i think they should weigh wat she worth and return it back to her.

if we actually want to do it right, i think efcc should investigate everyone in this country including me and you. Tell me, how have you been spending? are you truly spending your salary? dont you spend more than what you earn? how did you get the excess you have been spending? lol

gbogbowa lo le, eni towo ba ni bara o. if you dont understand that Yoruba adage, please consult any Yoruba friend you have.

cheers.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by CzarChris(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

Wow... Her husband was minister too? .. I didn't know that.
please, never twist my words. She was minister of transport under obasanjo and minister of solid minerals under yar'adua.

Her husband was once a military Governor of Imo and Anambra States at different times.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:
Diezani was a billionaire before she became petroleum minister. She was a director at shell....

People like that are used to living in opulence. If you buy N100,000 bottle of wine, but to people like Diezani, N100,000 is like N1,000.

I'm not defending her if she stole... But as an ex shell director, I don't expect her to be living in GRA or wear N10,000 neck lace.

Those quoting me apparently don't know Diezani ' s background or Diezani ' s family before she got married?

She was born with silver spoon to the family of Chief Frederick Abiye and Mrs Beatrice Oyete Agama in the garden city of Port Harcourt and grew up in the Shell Camp where she schooled....

The young Miss Agama studied Architecture in England and then at the renowned Howard University in the United States where she graduated. She later obtained an MBA from Cambridge University. She worked at Shell, following in her father’s footsteps, and rose to become its first female Director.

Diezani was never middle class....

Did she become shell director in a day? She rose through the ranks... That's not less than 15 years service ...

If someone works for shell for 15 years and is still middle class, the person is very stuupid.

I know many teachers who have personal enterprises on the side... Army folks run private security firms... I'm sure Diezani, in addition to working at Shell had her own oil servicing firm(s)

To cap it, her husband retired as Rear Admiral...

And you expect her to be middle class or remain in same house she lived ten years ago.

The fact that someone lives in a rented flat as secondary school teacher doesn't mean he should remain in that flat as lecturer or VC

She's not as rich as Dangote but she's not as "poor " as a civil servant either
If I slap u eeemmh.. na Oga Seun go separate us....nonsense

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
CzarChris:
please, never twist my words. She was minister of transport under obasanjo and minister of solid minerals under yar'adua.

Her husband was once a military Governor of Imo and Anambra States at different times.

I'm not twisting your words smiley

I have forgotten she was transport minister under obasanjo... I didn't know she was in yar adua govt.

And I never knew her husband was a military governor too..

You know naija politics pass me... I'm humble sir wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fourwinds:
If I slap u eeemmh.. na Oga Seun go separate us....nonsense

E dey pain you say you are poor?. grin

Come and slap me nau.... Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Fourwinds: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

E dey pain you say you are poor?. grin

Come and slap me nau.... Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati angry
I'm not poor. .u must be very stu..pid and idi..ot...

tomorrow u will come claim. one of d popular religion in d country...what is so glaring dat useless Deizani stole., u open ur dull brain to defend

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fourwinds:
I'm not poor. .u must be very stu..pid and idi..ot...

tomorrow u will come claim. one of d popular religion in d country...what is so glaring dat useless Deizani stole., u open ur dull brain to defend

You are just dumb and gullible.

Na your type 419 dey swindle.

See your life?

If Lai Mohammed post pix of this picture and say Diezani brought it for N100m, you will believe it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Fourwinds: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

You are just dumb and gullible.

Na your type 419 dey swindle.

See your life?

If Lai Mohammed post pix of this picture and say Diezani brought it for N100m, you will believe it.
rubbish...u have a dull brain....this same woman is being investigated by d British governmment just as what dey did to James Ibori...get sense ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fourwinds:
rubbish...u have a dull brain....this same woman is being investigated by d British governmment just as what dey did to James Ibori...get sense ok

The law says a suspect is innocent until proven guilty ...

Has any court in the UK convicted Diezani?

Yes or No?

If the answer in No.... Go and die...!!..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Fourwinds: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

The law says a suspect is innocent until proven guilty ...

Has any court in the UK convicted Diezani?

Yes or No?

If the answer in No.... Go and die...!!..
u will be d one to die when she is convicted...I trust d UK legal system....all these ur defence for her will end soon...dull brain

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by banio: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fighting Kwarupshion

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fourwinds:
u will be d one to die when she is convicted...I trust d UK legal system....all these ur defence for her will end soon...dull brain

Akuya... Nama... Eranko

Dan buroba shege!
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

Akuya... Nama... Eranko

Dan buroba shege!
dull goat brain....when a person is corrupt., he or she feign sickness but never did when d looting was going on

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fourwinds:
dull goat brain....when a person is corrupt., he or she feign sickness but never did when d looting was going on

Please stop patronizing me with useless statements.

Have you seen person with cancer b4?

Even your President Buhari... Did he know his "ailments" will deteriorate a year after winning election?

Do you know if you will have headache or body pain next tomorrow?

I would never use Buhari ' s illness to abuse or mock him...

I'm tired of exchanging tirade with u. Our arguments aren't adding any value to me so I'll move on.

Apologies if I offended you.

Goodluck. smiley

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by lollmaolol(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
wristbangle:
Another word for diezani in dictionary should be "loot, steal, embezzlement"

For example:

GEJ "diezani" Nigeria's money.

Request considered ''cc: long!man dictionary"
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by seangy4konji: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
It has pafuka for Nigeria. Chai.

Change 1m$ to naira. Put am for center table. Tell me amount. Now start changing till you get to 18m$.

You will know It is finished for this country. And this one is still wZlking around??

They need to hang people in this country.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:28am On Jun 14, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

He was right. He fought corruption. The people around him stole. He told them the difference.

He told them the difference - as in "Stealing is Not Corruption" ba?
LOL, some of you guys are absolutely incorrigible.

Pls tell me what you think he was doing in this picture - its possible to you maybe he was only trying to assist the central bank to count some dollars.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Catastrophe1:
don't mind those idiots calling her names. the fact still remains the country was 3rd fastest growing Economy of the world under her watch and that of GEJ.
It doesn't detract from the fact that she most likely stole billions from the Nigerian state. She will never step foot in this country a freewoman in her lifetime

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oseo1(m): 2:48am On Jun 14, 2016
989900:
Is this true story? undecided

I just watched the video -- Diezani!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Over $10b loot traced to her and her cronies alone! Didn't you guys watch the video?

Diezani has lawyers who should be able to go ahead and sue Magu, EFCC, and Al Jazeera for defamation.

All her houses busted, from Lagos to London, to Abuja, are all full of cash and immoral jewelries.

Bank execs and INEC officials are all in hot soup and naming her.

The multi billion dollar Atlantic energy scam, and Malabu scam, Tridax, Mezcor, it's her.

Doctoring the PIB, it's her.

And you wonder why she could stoop so low to hitch a first class flight on BA in lieu of her regular chattered flights, just to beg/bribe Bubu before the swearing-in.

Shell my a$$.

Average salaries @ Shell (UK and US) for engineers and similar cat. with years of experience is between $60,000- $200,000

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Royal-Dutch-Shell-Salaries-E5833.htm

Just so you know her husband is an ex chief of naval staff and military governor, she has also been a minister since 2007 so clearly her money didn't come overnight.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Catastrophe1: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2016
kropotkin2:
It doesn't detract from the fact that she most likely stole billions from the Nigerian state. She will never step foot in this country a freewoman in her lifetime
you think so?? you are not God so don't have the right to condemn. She is a Nigerian and have the right to visit this country anytime she wants.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
jaybee3:

Like how much do you think her position at Shell would have earned her as far as remuneration is concerned?

Here is a clue, the CEO of shell earns a salary in the region of £1M per annum.

Let's even assume the following:
her total earnings plus benefits was in the region of $2M per annum,
She didn't have any expenditure whatsoever and thus saved the entire cash earned during the entire stint at shell (<10 years. she joined in '92, had some gaps in between for professional studies abroad and only did a 1 year stint as an Exec director)

Do you still think she had be able to afford a building reportedly worth $18M without engaging in corrupt practices?

Remuneration for Shell executive directors (She was a director for less than 2 years before she became a minister):
http://reports.shell.com/annual-report/2014/governance/directors-remuneration-report/remuneration-policy/executive-directors.php

But her reply just you wrong she said she was made Executive director in 2007?
That means she can afford these things right?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Our mentality is really fvcked. We should have a cleansing of it. Any politician regardless of his tribe, region or religion if paraded to be a thief is a thief and should be accepted that way. No politician in sane in Nigeria and if anyone of of them is paraded as one so be it

But trust some Nigerians. They are messed up like a pad used for messes
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by meltiplexer: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2016
oweniwe:

The problem is the Nigerian constitution

It gives political office holders immunity from courts and prosecution while they are in office .... So if a goveror likes he can steal 50bn... Nobody can touch him.

Even if person enter government with clean mind.... The immunity shield fit corrupt even saints.

Until the 1999 constitution is replaced, corrupt politicians will continue to be a norm in Nigeria.

Just look at how Buhari trashed the national conference report ... It's pathetic

Is only GOD that can save us, GOD bless Nigeria
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by jaybee3(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2016
jenigurl:

But her reply just you wrong she said she was made Executive director in 2007?
That means she can afford these things right?

According to her wiki link => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diezani_Alison-Madueke

She was made executive director in April 2006

She became the Federal Minister of Transportation from 26 July 2007 – 17 December 2008

April 2006 - July 2007 is <2yrs

She was in government from July 2007 until May 2015
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
This thread funny die! People just throwing out numbers like say dem dey press calculator!

Someone even said Diezani's retirement package is worth half a billion shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abi nor be this same oyel work again?! I just weak ni, even Bill Gates will think twice before he spends money like some people on this thread think.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by ivyy(f): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
nwaanambra1:

your case is irredeemable! cheesy cheesy

Hi dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below. It's the grand finale and you can o lyrics vote for one.

Just a minute of your time please.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format into the thread. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.