Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (85368 Views)

EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Officials At Fani-Kayode's Asokoro House In Abuja / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Tjohnnay: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
shocked
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by johntaiwo123(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
K
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Proffdada: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bulletproof gym undecided
But my eyes were on the lady in the video shocked cool

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by salabscholar01(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
wristbangle:
Another word for diezani in dictionary should be "loot, steal, embezzlement"

For example:

GEJ "diezani" Nigeria's money.
. grin
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by alt3r3g0: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

He was right. He fought corruption. The people around him stole. He told them the difference.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by stephnie1(f): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
VANITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by DICKtator: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Other petroleum minister got away with this though...

Who remembers "Tom tom" "He kee meee"

grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by plaetton: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Another week, another food the zombies.

Zombies have become addicted to this kind of crap, that's why their media puppet masters feed them with this kind of shiit every few days.

It's the typical Pavlovian response.
I can see th m salivating already at the mention of Deziani.

What a pitiful state of existence , where your emotions , your basest animal instincts are titillated and manipulated by an insecure political machinery just to feel a little good about themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by MrMcJay(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
SWG25:
Like Buhari said - Abacha never stole

Diezani also never stole.

Diezani was rich before she became petroleum minister.

It is because we have refused to tell ourselves the truth that the ND remains the largest dumpsite in the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by sukkot: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
bulletproof gym lolzzz this woman is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by NwaNimo1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Until i see papers with her name on it......i know go believe!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Dansiki1: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Would have loved to watch the video, it's not available here in US

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by wristbangle: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
plaetton:

Aren't you smart enough to recognize a fake story when you see and read it ?

Where is the house that is worth $18m ?
Who did the valuation ?
When did $ become our national currency with which to value assets?

People should get a brain.

I am not the one responsible for your frustration bro.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by 989900: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
wristbangle:

I am not the one responsible for your frustration bro.

You are wasting your time with a wall, no one takes him serious anymore anyways.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Sajio(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
I still can not believe this is the kind of Corruption this Government is fighting..... does it mean Deziane can't affort all these? with her profile and all that........ APC should know the woman can afford such properties. Nigerians need something more tangible instead of these fake news

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by einst3in: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
stevecantrell:
When i grow up i wanna be a politician and "Diezani" my way to fabulous wealth..
May God change ur heart if not, may you NEVER EVER come close to public wealth or trust. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by agabusta: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good! The fight against corruption aint a joke. This is just the intro sef.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by amtaken(f): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Abacha

Amechi

IBB

Tinubu

Aregbesola

Aaatiku

OBJ

Thieves! Thieves!! Thieves!!!
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Princepoint(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
hmmmm bad market

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by DaBullIT(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
lol

some people are already defending her, the same people who can't afford 3 square meals , the people who open new identities to beg for school fees here

We know your types and do us a favor and locate the next lagoon

Denziani stole from Nigeria , her friends are selling properties to cover the loots and i know she does not have cancer

Bye for now

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Can someone help me to understand this. From what I see online this lady was a director in Shell, now that's big, such a position is paid in forex right?
So how does one differentiate what she owned legally and what she stole because I am sure as a director in Shell she could afford a house like this easily ?

So what's the yardstick for knowing what he stole and what is here legally ?

Please anyone to help me understand this?
Thanks in advance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
..That's why her eyes are so big, cuz she has stoln a lot from childhood up to date........ I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by wristbangle: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
989900:

You are wasting your time with a wall, no one takes him serious anymore anyways.

Oh really, thanks bro. cool

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Deen77: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:
Diezani was a billionaire before she became petroleum minister. She was a director at shell....

People like that are used to living in opulence. If you buy N100,000 bottle of wine, but to people like Diezani, N100,000 is like N1,000.

I'm not defending her if she stole... But as an ex shell director, I don't expect her to be living in GRA or wear N10,000 neck lace.

Politics apart, can you tell Nigeria our gains from sell crude at $100+ for year's, the Oil boom.

Imagine PDP build a refinery under OBJ 8 years rule to stop importation of petroleum, all the trillion naira subsidies Jonathan pay for 5 year's was spend on big projects and economy.

Today what will Nigeria look like?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by omobritiko: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Definitely this woman is gonna be one cocky bast**d...This is just too muxh,what is she gonna do with all the billions....when u are too greedy and just want everything for yourself,u lose everything...she's a goner. Ole jati jati

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by goodlifehyd(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
PassingShot:
This was on Al Jazeera. Let Diezani step her feet on Nigerian soil and she will be locked up straight.

Yet GEJ says he fought corruption. I guess the IB suffers from hallucination.

We will not take it Al Jazeera is owned by tinubu, all this things are just propaganda....lmao you will not see them on this thread, inviting them to this thread is like asking them to take 10 capsules of flagyl with bitterleaf juice, bunch of wanking wailing ekpas

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by izzou(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bullet proof gym
Hmmmmm
Make i no talk before i start my week with a ban

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Deen77: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
aieromon:
The case against Madam D should be airtight,no room for technicalities.

People should be prepared to face the consequences of their evil deeds.

Since Jonathan is out, do you she her in d country?.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by ruffDiamond: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
When will they find larmorde ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
They really don't care about that, they only get evidence of money stolen and seize properties worth the sum. That's EFCC for you
jenigurl:
Can someone help me to understand this. From what I see online this lady was a director in Shell, now that's big, such a position is paid in forex right?
So how does one differentiate what she owned legally and what she stole because I am sure as a director in Shell she could afford a house like this easily ?

So what's the yardstick for knowing what he stole and what is here legally ?

Please anyone to help me understand this?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
drered:
Messed up country I tell you.. Loots recovered every other day. Still beats me how some people defend the massive corruption in the previous administration..

Now that there's no kwarpiltion how your condition be? Hope you are smiling??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.