Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (85335 Views)

EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Officials At Fani-Kayode's Asokoro House In Abuja / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Tokt: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sprintson:

The way your cousins are making YOU cry daily in the discomfort of your room.

Which of ur pathetic cousins are u reffering to? Are u ok? Above all, how does this relate to issue at stake here?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rossikk:
Come on sharrap there. Animal. Being a so-called director at Shell makes you a dollar billionaire abi? Lying scum. Just shut the FCK up. Nigerians are not stupi.d. Your madam is a mega thief.
I stand with Gej. Diezani is innocent.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Catastrophe1: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:
Diezani was a billionaire before she became petroleum minister. She was a director at shell....

People like that are used to living in opulence. If you buy N100,000 bottle of wine, but to people like Diezani, N100,000 is like N1,000.

I'm not defending her if she stole... But as an ex shell director, I don't expect her to be living in GRA or wear N10,000 neck lace.

Those quoting me apparently don't know Diezani ' s background or Diezani ' s family before she got married?

She was born with silver spoon to the family of Chief Frederick Abiye and Mrs Beatrice Oyete Agama in the garden city of Port Harcourt and grew up in the Shell Camp where she schooled....

The young Miss Agama studied Architecture in England and then at the renowned Howard University in the United States where she graduated. She later obtained an MBA from Cambridge University. She worked at Shell, following in her father’s footsteps, and rose to become its first female Director.

Diezani was never middle class....

Did she become shell director in a day? She rose through the ranks... That's not less than 15 years service ...

If someone works for shell for 15 years and is still middle class, the person is very stuupid.

I know many teachers who have personal enterprises on the side... Army folks run private security firms... I'm sure Diezani, in addition to working at Shell had her own oil servicing firm(s)

To cap it, her husband retired as Rear Admiral...

And you expect her to be middle class or remain in same house she lived ten years ago.

The fact that someone lives in a rented flat as secondary school teacher doesn't mean he should remain in that flat as lecturer or VC

She's not as rich as Dangote but she's not as "poor " as a civil servant either
don't mind those idiots calling her names. the fact still remains the country was 3rd fastest growing Economy of the world under her watch and that of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by korday: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
plaetton:

Aren't you smart enough to recognize a fake story when you see and read it ?

Where is the house that is worth $18m ?
Who did the valuation ?
When did $ become our national currency with which to value assets?

People should get a brain.
I almost believed you are smart. judging by your writing. if the Nigerian gov was d source u will shout APC propaganda. didn't u read dat she has a bullet proof gym. do u know the cost of that alone. I have been to one of the Niger delta militant house somewhere at ikoyi. the house alone is worth 15billion. so do the math. dat is just one militant not to talk of a minister. wakeup from your slumber fool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by HVILLE: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
goodlifehyd:

We will not take it Al Jazeera is owned by tinubu, all this things are just propaganda....lmao you will not see them on this thread, inviting them to this thread is like asking them to take 10 capsules of flagyl with bitterleaf juice, bunch of wanking wailing ekpas
u said aljazeera is owned by tinubu fear Goid before now!!!, na wa oooo
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by olanshile2016(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
HAHA angry embarassed
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Ferdinandu(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

Shell Director is middle class shocked shocked shocked

Do you even know Diezani ' s family before she got married?

She was born with silver spoon to the family of Chief Frederick Abiye and Mrs Beatrice Oyete Agama in the garden city of Port Harcourt and grew up in the Shell Camp where she schooled....

The young Miss Agama studied Architecture in England and then at the renowned Howard University in the United States where she graduated. She later obtained an MBA from Cambridge University. She worked at Shell, following in her father’s footsteps, and rose to become its first female Director.

Did she become shell director in a day? She rose through the ranks... That's not less than 15 years service ...

If someone works for shell for 15 years and is still middle class, the person is very stuupid.

I know many teachers who have personal enterprises on the side... Army folks run private security firms... I'm sure Diezani, in addition to working at Shell had her own oil servicing firm(s)

And you expect her to be middle class?

My friend She is still middle class. You can only term her only upper middle class. She only stole our money to move to upper class by force.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by nzemila(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Catastrophe1:
don't mind those idiots calling her names. the fact still remains the country was 3rd fastest growing Economy of the world under her watch and that of GEJ.

wow! clap for yourself so you believed that Nigeria was the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world during under her watch and you dont believe your madam owns those property? someone said that her parents and husband was this and that. Remember (EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House,
$2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym) not the family property. is that how you are going to be a leader of tomorrow?
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by general1970: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
korday:

I almost believed you are smart. judging by your writing. if the Nigerian gov was d source u will shout APC propaganda. didn't u read dat she has a bullet proof gym. do u know the cost of that alone. I have been to one of the Niger delta militant house somewhere at ikoyi. the house alone is worth 15billion. so do the math. dat is just one militant not to talk of a minister. wakeup from your slumber fool

Prove your point and don't call him a fool because he's right as well, when you are wealthy you get things that are not meaningful but looks mighty to the common man.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Datafund01: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmm

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by vtsouthpaw(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
In Abami Eda's voice(the great Fela)...ITT-international thief thief, international OLE!!!
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by SleekyPosh(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
LaurelP:
I usually ask myself; all these material things we die for, how many of them do we eventually get to use?
How many gold jewelry can you wear at a time?
How many houses can you live in at a time?
How many clothes, how many cars, how much money can you spend?

Why deprive others?

I TIRE O MY BRODA..EVERY LIVING SOUL SHOULD TAKE NOTE THAT EVEN IF U HAVE ALL THE RICHES..ASSETS...GOLD AND PROPERTIES IN THE WORLD..U WILL STILL END UP IN A COLD COFFIN WITHIN JUST SIX FEET OF HUMID SOIL WAITING TO BE DISINTEGRATED INTO MERE BONES AND WITHERED REMAINS....THERE HAS BEEN KING..QUEENS..ROYALTIES WHO HAVE ACCUMULATED PYRAMIDS OF TREASURES, GOLD AND PRECIOUS GEMS BUT EVEN THO THE PHARAOHS OF ANCIENT EGYPT DEMANDED TO BE BURIED ALONG WITH THEIRS...THEIR TOMBS WERE STILL RAIDED AND THEIR EXPIRED MUMMIFIED REMAINS SHATTERED BY GRAVE ROBBERS..

BELOVED. ONES PLEASE.. JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH CONTENTMENT, SHOW SOME LOVE AND ENJOY THIS MOMENTS U GOT..

PEACE....
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by vislabraye(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:
Diezani was a billionaire before she became petroleum minister. She was a director at shell....

People like that are used to living in opulence. If you buy N100,000 bottle of wine, but to people like Diezani, N100,000 is like N1,000.

I'm not defending her if she stole... But as an ex shell director, I don't expect her to be living in GRA or wear N10,000 neck lace.

Those quoting me apparently don't know Diezani ' s background or Diezani ' s family before she got married?

And you expect her to be middle class or remain in same house she lived ten years ago.

The fact that someone lives in a rented flat as secondary school teacher doesn't mean he should remain in that flat as lecturer or VC

Just the same way Abacha and Tinubu did not steal, Deziani did not steal. I wss telling my friend who's and Apc guy how corrupt Tinubu was. The guy told me Tinubu was born with silver spoon . He said he inherited his wealth from his mother. shocked . This people can lie.

I wish Buhari is sincere enough to probe members of his own party like Obj did.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by CzarChris(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

My brother most Nigerians have been so fvckked by poverty, that anybody that has a dime more is seen as a thieving bastarrd. Agreed, she must have had so underhand dealings while in office, but the lady was already on money before going into politics. Husband - a retired rear admiral(former military adminstator), father a retired SPDC staff, Dieziani former director SPDC, former minister for transport under obasanjo. What the hell are you all ranting about? She is not guilty until otherwise proven by a court of law. Y'all should just stop been sanctimonious.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by cococandy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
I learned the woman was rich before going into politics. Is it a crime to be rich now?

Can Okorocha be accused of this without people harping on how he was wealthy before getting into politics. My point? They should make they sure they aren't harassing someone for being affluent.

But of course if they can prove beyond speculations and propaganda that she stole, then let her face the music.

Seeing large amounts of money or jewelry in her home is not proof of embezzlement if the stories about her previous wealth is true.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by castrokins(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Still Looking For Deziani's Name On The Properties. I Thought The Law Provides That One Is Innocent Until Pronounced Otherwise By A Competent Court? So Anyone Can Go On TV And Make Unsubstatiated Claims And We Hail Him?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by hustla(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:
I am DEFENDING HER UNTIL EFCC CHARGES HER TO COURT AND OBTAIN A CONVICTION!

You're as useless as your moniker
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by menstrualpad: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
hustla:

You're as useless as your moniker
You can die. I stand with gej. Diezani is innocent!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
CzarChris:
minister for transport under obasanjo..

Wow... Her husband was minister too? .. I didn't know that.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Jakumo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Having helped herself to the proceeds of Nigeria's oil sales, fugitive Mrs. Frog Eye Madueke should be handed over to Nigerian authorities, where her fair criminal trial for major embezzlement can be followed by swift justice, which could take the form of a nice hot 45-caliber slug to the cranium, preferably administered within the opulent premises of her luxury home featuring that "bullet proof" gym, whatever the heck that might be.

Naturally, all funds and corruptly acquired properties amassed by this nasty old ugly woman and her cronies should be traced, liquidated and repatriated to Nigeria's treasury, so that the mutant offspring of Frog Eye Madueke and her ilk NEVER do get their grasping greedy paws on the cash stash, for as long as they live, whether as free-roaming criminals, or as rightfully jailed treasury plundering convicts.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

My dear, dont mind them. There is hardly any shell director whose house in his village is valued at less than N1billion. Some of them have two houses in one village.

These are people mostly paid in foreign currency. I had a friend whose first salary in ENI, AGIP parent company was $10,000. So after suffering for over 20 years in the corporate world, and work for 8 years with government, some riff raffs will come to rubbish you.

Okay, what i see is that Okonjo Iweala is beyond Booharry owing to her International pedigree, otherwise, she would have suffered same fate.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
vislabraye:

I wish Buhari is sincere enough to probe members of his own party like Obj did.

You see why militants are saying corruption charges against Niger Delta indegenes should be dropped?

If Buhari wants to prosecute Tompolo, what about Ayiri Emami?

If he want to prosecute Diezani, what about Amaechi?

I'm sure if Diezani becomes APC member tomorrow, she will automatically become a "saint "
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Marshalemmy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Diezeni is something else.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
diegwu01:

Stop spreading lies to the gullible, Director in Shell doesn't mean she owns Oil wells..Compare her house as a shell worker and as The Minister of Petroleum under GEJ's thieving regime

Would EFCC care to check the date of purchase of that house ? Even at that, source of funds is still arguable .

Meanwhile i have visited the houses of some past ministers in Nigeria looking twice bigger and better than this small house. Meanwhile they were poor charge and bail lawyers before bagging govt appointments..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by oweniwe(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
menstrualpad:

You can die. I stand with gej. Diezani is innocent!

To think it is the same people who were buying petrol at N86 under her watch.... but are now buying the same petrol at N145... And they are abusing her... Its very sad.

Honestly, I don't blame people who refuse to help others with their money, connection or experience .... The same hapless dude... When he becomes comfortable after eating too much or lose his job due to negilence will come back and start insulting you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by djmadridal: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

Good points. Many woukd not think that way.
But good they recovered it, hope it would go for welfare and not looted.
I just wonder what they are doing with the recovered goods all these while.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
is she planning to live forever? y spend this much money on a house
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

Guy director in shell is different from owning oil well, they is no way a director in shell could own such properties. I know she was very rich b4, but this is definitely the hand work of looting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
chynie:
soooo
buhari leave her alone joor
my own prayer is that they should not change this one to federal office o. $18m house no be office kind abeg sell the house and help your people the masses.
Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by banio: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
oweniwe:

Nicely said. If any of those ranting should work a year as Director in Shell with a Monthly take home of #10 million, They will understand what U are saying.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym by bolafex(f): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

He was right. He fought corruption. The people around him stole. He told them the difference.

'Stealing is not corruption' right?
I weep for my country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.